Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Shehna ManchandaYour feedback matters!
I currently weigh 103 kg and go for 30 mins brisk Walking daily. I need a vegetarian diet plan to shed the extra kilos as I am also an epilepsy patient.
Since last 3 years my mother is suffering from numbness in hands during nights. Recently, it has started occurring in her legs also. Why is it happening and how to solve this problem at its best? please help.
I have been suffering from Parkinson's disease for the last two years and am being treated with levodopa (Dopamine) (Syndopa tablets, Ropark and Entacom. This makes me very sleepy and confused and has been hampering by work (I am a research scientist now 70 years old but till the Parkinson's hit me very active academically). I feel depressed all the time. What should I do?
Foot drop tendon transfer to my leg due to left side hemiplegia. To which doctor I need to consultant what is cost of this surgery.
Hello sir, i am suffering from severe migration headache I have used lot of medicine but no use what was the reason? So please show me a right path for my problem.
My friend has some kind of shivering attack before some days, after consulting a doctor, the doctor told him that the attack was due to epilepsy. So I want to know what are the symptoms of epilepsy?
I had an accident in which there was a minor head injury. Hairs at the injured lost have permanently lost. How can I grow them again.
Is there an increased risk of migraine for women who choose to take estrogen for menopausal symptoms?
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.