Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal ShahYour feedback matters!
I'm underweight, my weight is at 50 kg, height is 169 cm. I want to gain my weight and have a good physique body like wrestler in a healthy way.
My one and a half year old baby boy suddenly felt itchy on buttocks. There were 7_8 red pimples. Den doc gave anti allergic after few days dey are gone but spots remained. Now 4-5 such pimples on his back. This itchiness he feels after sleeping few hours in night. Even though he did not pee in pants that time. Dey are not puss filled. What are they and how can I stop them in future. No new food has been introduced to him as well. Please help. I am very concerned.
I am suffering some stomach problem like if I ate anything it's not digest probably and than its create Acidity problem. Also facing urine problem.
I am 35 years old Unmarried. Since few months I observed that my Sex stamina has gone down. Until that I was fine and was masturbating daily. Since few months not getting enough desire. Why is it like that all of sudden? I visited a doctor. After few tests he said that my testosterone is low and prescribed HCG injection. I have taken injection weekly once for one month but no improvement. Kindly suggest me.
I have gained lot of over weight in last 4-5 years than normal weight so please tell me how to reduce the over weight by doing simple exercises in a day just for 3-4 minutes per day?
I am losses my hair lots off. I don't want to use Anythingfor my hair any natural things have you that you can told me.
Hi I am 26 years old i am having hairloss problem from past 4 years and itching, burning problem on the scalp as per doctor suggestion I tried d-druff shampoo, kz lotion, triban ad lotion stil itching problem not yet solved and hair loss problem increasing day by day please please suggest me. Any other treatment and tablets.
Some time I feel pain while passing stool. But there is no blood falling. What could be the problem? Do I need to update my daily diet? Please suggest me. Thank you.
I am 23 year old and I am having itching problem since last 1.5 week and it happens only in monsoon as it happened many times before in monsoon season from my childhood and this time also having same problem. I have tried cetirizine and cefixime 100 mg for 5 days and it prevents itching only upto 4-6 hours and then after itching starts. Please prescribe me some medicine to cure it.
Nowadays I feel very lonely and depressed. I feel that I am very poor and I can't do anything in my future. I can't concentrate on my studies because of this. please suggest me to overcome this situation.
She is 3 year old and does not eat what should i do. There is No any other health problem with her. please suggest any medicine or syrup.
Good day. I am taking clonazepam 1 mg in the morning and 5 in the afternoon for anxiety which I am not a fan of. Sometimes I take .5 mg twice a day. I was given cipro to take for an infection to take twice a day for one week for an infection. Is it ok to take it at the same time? Thanks for you quick response.
I am female and I am 19 yrs old I am suffering from dengue between 3 or 4 days. Hole body is paining and always have fever.
Premature labor is also known as preterm labor. This is the term given when the body gets ready for an early delivery in the pregnancy. Labor is considered to be premature if it starts almost three weeks prior to the due date. Premature labor usually leads to early birth, but now this can be delayed with medical help. It is better that the baby grows inside you because there are fewer chances of problems after birth.
Risk of Preterm Labor:
Some of the things which can increase the risk of a preterm labor are:
- Being underweight or overweight before pregnancy
- Poor prenatal care
- Use of alcohol and drugs during pregnancy
- Health conditions such as preeclampsia, infections, diabetes, high blood pressure and clotting disorders
- Pregnant with a bay with birth defects
- Getting pregnant through vitro fertilization
- Pregnant with multiples like twins and triplets
- Becoming pregnant soon after having a baby
Symptoms of preterm labor:
Warning signs should be heeded to stop the stop premature labor, as acting quickly can help. Consult your doctor or midwife immediately in case you have the following:
- Backache, especially in the lower back. Back ache can be a constant feature or might keep coming in intervals; but does not change with a change in position.
- Contractions that take place in each 10 minutes
- A leaking feeling in the vagina or fluid leakage from the vagina
- Cramps in the lower abdomen very similar to menstrual cramps. These usually give a feeling of gas pains and come with a diarrhea
- Symptoms of flu like vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. Must to see a doctor if the liquids cannot be tolerated for more than 8 hours
- The pressure in the vagina or pelvis increases
- Vaginal discharge increases
- There might be light bleeding from the vagina
Ways to check for Contractions
To spot and early labor one must be sure to check for the contractions. Contractions can be checked by the following:
- When the fingertips are placed on the abdomen and the uterus feels too soft or tight then these are contractions.
- Contractions if felt, should be timed and the starting time of these should be noted.
- Contractions should be stopped by changing the position and drinking some water or by walking around
- Doctor or midwife should be contacted if the contractions occur every 10 minutes and the symptoms worsen
Sometime women might experience false labor also known as Braxton Hicks contractions. These are not so strong, are erratic and stop on moving around.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!