Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheethal PujariYour feedback matters!
Sir I have right hand nail infection very long time. Shayad sir 7-8 month ho gye hoge. Bhut odd dikkat h sir. please help me So what I do sir. please sir please.
I am getting black dots on my whole body, it's not itching or burning it's simply coming out! And my back upper body paining and lower back also paining unwantly. Few black dots on my tongue also and few on my face! I don't know what it is? Please guide me with proper medical assistance.
Hello, I have got black marks/spots (those are not pimples but just some dry dots) which covers my back entire including some thigh areas and arms I have tried home meds but was not satisfying as it is spreading more. Having this issue since teenage. Help will be appreciated. Thanks!
I am have acne & black spot on mah face nd back to. Nd mah skin being black. I want rid of this please help me.
On my face many black dots like pigmentation ,blackhead and whitehead so please suggest what I can do on my face.
I suffer from the hairfall. My hairs gain oil with in one day I wash. So what should I use to stop the hairfall &how can I prevent hairs from become oily.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scare removal cream for 3 months but didn't see my challenges. What should I do?
I am getting pimples on my face since 1 year I dint have such problem before what can I do for a neat clean face I need some natural therapy to treat it.
Dr. my daughter is studying plus 2 three days back she notices that there is a races like symptoms started in the upper portion of the wrist. Yesterday it is become like a burn injury ad is reddish in colour with consistent pain. Yesterday the school administration sent her to home from the hostel. Today due to Sunday we are not able to consult any doctor. The infected portion size is about 3*2" there will be high temperature is absorbed in that area only. Pl guide and advice us for further treatment pl.
Scars are referred to as marks left on the skin or body tissue, caused by an accident or injury. Scars are part of the natural healing process that takes place after an injury. When the white blood cells attack bacteria, they cause physical changes to the underlying skin cells around the area, thereby leading to the formation of a scar.
There are different types of scars, caused due to different factors. Some of the commonly occurring scars are:
1) Atrophic scars - These types of scars are flat against the upper layer of the skin. This type of scarring is caused by hyperpigmentation and is marked by discolored parts and patches of the skin. Initially, they are red, dark and raised. With the help of medicines and passage of time, they gradually fade away.
2) Hypertrophic scars - These types of scars appear to be elevated or raised and are caused as a result of a disparity in the production of collagen (connective tissues). These scars do not extend beyond the outline of the original wound, and can remain for a period 2-5 years. Hypertrophic scars turn flatter and paler with the course of time and with the help of requisite medication.
3) Keloid scars - Keloid scars tend to appear when the skin goes through an aggressive healing process. This causes thick, dark, clustered scars to form, which are often in contrast with the surrounding skin. Secretion of excess collagen on the affected area can also be a cause of keloid scars. Although medications are used, the most effective way to remove keloid scars is through surgery.
4) Scar contractures - This type of scar is caused due to burns. Burns present on the joints and creases stiffen the affected area, causing difficulty in movement and flexibility. Deep contracture scars may in some cases lead to dysfunctions in nervous and muscular activities.
5) Acne scars - Acne and pimples are acute skin problems, and the marks they leave behind are long lasting. Acne scars are caused due to severe acne and show differing patterns when it comes to their shape, type, and depth. In fact, the treatment for acne scars varies depending on these factors. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.