Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sheethal PujariYour feedback matters!
Recently I have developed something called as alcohol intolerance (that's how Google defines my condition). After drinking alcohol I start getting irritated skin and have to continuously scratch, swelled eyes and sometimes swollen feet too. Kindly help me and give me some suggestion about how to improve my condition. Also I am not aware if I have to taken any tests aur medication. So kindly guide me.
I am 38 years old. From I having itching sensation all over my bodies. I have same rashes hear on my legs waist line etc. I have been treated for scabies to anti fungal. Not have lessened my I itching. ASlO is negative. In don't have diabetes or BP. Please advice.
I want fair look so I started using beauty cream I got wrinkle how I get rid of them any tip to get fair looks.
I am suffered from scabies. It enters in my body. and in my shoulder joint some patches like linea are developing and it is in white color. Please advice me what should I do?
I am suffering from hair fall since 3 years. I tried many medicines but am failed. Advise me a treatment to regrow my fallen hair and made them thicker and stronger.
I have pimples on my face and I also have dark spot of pimples. I have dot dot on my face so how to remove it. What precaution do I use?
I have pimples on cheeks I feel itching n pain please tell me what diet has to be taken n what not n how to prevent them early.
Hi I am 27 year have an underarm pimple. I have taken an allopathy treatment but not getting relief. Doctor called it hidernative supporativa.
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.