Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have pcod since 1.5 year. Im taking ginette 35. I have taken 3 cycles. My thyroid and prolactin are normal. No anemia. I feel am gaining weight. My periods are irregular since 5 years. So please "PRESCRIBE" me sme ayurvedic medicines for pcod and for weight control.
I am now 20 years but I am very thin and my figure is not completely developed? what should I do now. I feel very bad when everyone says she is so thin.
Hi Doctor, my wife is carrying @ 3rd month right now. Is it safe to have sexual intercourse at this time. If yes, can you please share till when we can have sex with out facing any problem to our baby. Thankyou.
I hav irregular periods. For which I have been treated many times but still its d same m worried abt it. Can you please help me out.
Hello, I am newly married just need to know when can I have sex so that the pregnancy chances are not there. What are the days when there is high chances of getting pregnant. Suggest some precautions apart from condoms and Pills to avoid pregnancy.
I have pcos and I want to conceive. My gynaecologist has done my hormonal test whose result is FSH 6.20, LSH 7.49, prolactin, serum 21.09 and TSH 1.44. I want to know that weather it's extent is high and in what time I will be able to conceive. My gynaecologist is giving me medicine to regulate my periods for 3 months. please help me. I am married 5 months ago. When I will be able to conceive with these conditions. Thank you.
Nipple become dark in pregnancy (my whole nipple dark black with lines and spotted not only anterior part dark also posterior part) but I consult gynecologist say these mark stay permanently it's no treatment. Pls tell me best treatment dark mark removed.
I am 8th months pregnant and having sleepless nights with all negative thinking in my mind and sometimes if I dnt thnk anything also I dnt get sleep my gynaecologist said it may b anxiety insomnia she gave me zolfresh 5 mg once at bed time is it is safe to take the medicine in pregnancy.
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.
If my partner is HIV positive. Then is it possible to have children. I mean then I hav to do sex without using protection. And I will be suffering from HIV too. How to avoid it.
I want to pregnant with a baby boy. I have one 2 years baby girl pls help me. I do not use any pecurtion medicine. Naturally I want a baby boy.
We had sex right before 4 days from today and that was on the 9th day after her last period. We do not know whether ejaculation was in vagina or not. Her period cycle is average 30 days. Please advise will she become pregnant and suggest ways to avoid pregnancy.
I am pregnant within 5 weeks and I want to abort Sex date - 03/03/2016 Last period date - 13/02/2016 please suggest some medicine or anything else Plzzz reply me soon.
Hello Doctor, Me and my hubby are trying for a kid since 3 months. Now from 2 days I am feeling a bit of itching sensation near my vaginal opening. It's a light itching but uncomfortable. Please suggest me how to get rid of this.
My husband age is 33years, we are newly married couple and having very rare physical relation as we live apart from each other. But when we have sex and after it, he feels pain in his entire body. Is it normal or anything serious matter?
Moreover, both Ayurveda (the most ancient oriental medicine) and the Indian alternative medicine advice their followers to sleep on the left side. Wondering why?
The left side of the human body is considered to be the dominant lymphatic side. Most of your body’s lymph flows into the thoracic duct, which is located on the left side. In its way, the lymph carries proteins, glucose, other metabolites and waste material.
It is purified in the lymph nodes and later drained into the left part of the human heart