Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal DandleYour feedback matters!
As I have some Pores on my face. And some dark pimple mark's too. I consulted doctor. In solapur. He advice me to go for MICRONEEDLE FRACTIONAL RF TREATMENT so how safe is this treatment.
I am 20 years old and I have acne and pimples and scars on face. Give me solution tu reduce the acne, pimples and scars.
Hi. I'm having a oily face n I take many precautions for they but I can't able to control it. N having a dry lips during normal times itself mainly please give a proper idea to avoid it.
Hi sir I have a small sore in my last part of tailbone since 1 year. It seeps pus n gradually dries up automatically. After some days .it again. Acts like that regularly maintaining 1 month. Am totally confused what to do.
I am 28 years old. I had scalp psoriasis about one year ago. I had thick at that time. I shaved my hair and now my hair is not thick has before. There are small gaps here and there where hair is not growing. Please tell me whether my hair will grow back thicker and fuller and what is the medicine.
What is an ideal diet / hair packs/home remedies to heal split ends of hair and to get lengthy and healthy hair.
I am suffering from lots of acne problem. I tried lots of home remedies but non of them worked for me. Please help me out.
Skin problems are on the rise due to stress, pollution, unhealthy eating habits, among a lot of others factors. Acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles are common problems people are compalining about, even the younger ones.
Flawless skin is now becoming a thing of the past.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Consume proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles. Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.