Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hlw it's a personal question. I have a gf and I did sex with her before 3 days of period pls suggest me what I do sirr. Her period is delay BT pregnancy test is negative.
I got married last april till today my wife not conceive we both eagerly waiting for her pregnancy is there any positive tips or we want to consult which doctor to get conceive soon please advice.
My breast size is too small as compare my age is there any solution to increase my breast size. I have one more problem, past 2 month continuously blood is coming from my vagina. Actually my periods is not regular before 2 month it missed i. E. Why I took zero fat tablet as per Dr. Prescription. Because of this my weight is also increasing and on my face some hair is growing. What shall I do please suggest me.
I am 25 years old married man. My wife is suffering form irregular periods so much pain during periods. Please help me with the same.
It has wonderful cancer fighting properties. It is rich inantioxidant content and helps to boost your metabolism, weight loss and also in maintaining weight.
Oranges are the great source of vitamin c, antioxidants, folic acid and anticancer compounds.
Studies have shown that dark chocolate lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol. It is natural mood boosting anti - depressant.
It provide protection against cancer if cooked rather than taken raw. They protect you against lung, stomach, bladder and prostate and skin cancer and of course heart disease.
It boosts immune system and provides protection against cancer. It prevents nausea, diarrhoea, constipation as well as bloating.
Walnuts are very beneficials for health. They contain plenty of muscle building protein and prevent heart diseases.
Eggs provide vitamin a, b12 and protein. It helps to build muscles, burn fat and fight obesity.
Apple reduce the risk of heart disease.
It protect you from heart disease. This controls bad cholesterol levels in your body while increasing the good cholesterol level. It is great souce of antioxidants.
It is one of the most powerful healing spices. It controls blood sugar in diabetics.
Breast cancer is a type of a cancerous infection that develops in the skin cells of the breast. This condition is more commonly diagnosed after you have skin cancer and is more common in women than men. There are certain signs to identify this disease, which are as follows.
1. Breast lumps - Lumps are patches of skin that occur due to the thickening and swelling of the skin. Breast lumps is a very common phenomenon for women but that does not always lead to a breast cancer; however, frequent and reoccurring instances of the same increases the risk of breast cancer. A breast lump is easily identifiable through the naked eye as it looks different from the surrounding tissues.
2. Blood discharges - The nipple is one of the most sensitive areas in the human body. In case of women, it is meant to emit milk during pregnancy, in order to feed the infant externally. A probable symptom of breast cancer can also be a frequent discharge of blood from the nipple without any visible damage or injury.
3. Breast changes - If you are experiencing any visible changes in the size, appearance or shape of the breast, then it is an indicative sign that you may have breast cancer. Thus, it is of paramount importance that you observe, touch and physically examine your breast regularly for changes. If there is any major change detected then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
4. Inverted nipple - The tip of the nipple is generally bulging and pointing outwards both in cases of men and women. But sometimes the tip of the nipple is pushed inside due to excessive suction caused by the skin tissues present inside the breast around the nipple area. This suction forces the nipple to grow inwards which is abnormal and might harm the breast and skin in various ways.
However, apart from these main symptoms, some other signs are also there that increase your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer. They are redness or pitting of the skin over your breast like an orange, peeling or scaling of the pigmented area around the nipple, dimpling of the skin on the breasts, and such others.
I am 21, my regular period started on 20 March ended 27 March, then again on 1 april bleeding started, nd still continuing, I feeling very weak, what to do at this point?
I had sex with my girlfriend on 5th of may. Immediately after she took an ipill. On 10th of may she experienced bleeding which she thought was her period as that is the time she generally has her periods for 5 days. But after that she hasn't had any period. her due period this month was 10 th of June. Recently she has joined a Job where she has to take a lot of stress. Now both are freaking out. Can she be pregnant? Please advise.
I and my boyfriend had genital contact 2 months back and he ejaculated on my panty and I had light periods the next months and this month I did not have periods. I had a usg 3 months back and it showed a liquid or fluid cyst? So are there chances of being pregnant. please help.
My wife is 50 years. Here periods has stopped about 4 months back. We have had unprotected sex now worried about if there are any chances of conceiving.
Hi, my periods are never on time. This they're 18 days late. Last month it was 15 days late. What should I do to come them regularly?
I am 25 year old woman. I abort my baby after that my periods come late and continue its going for 3 months help what to do?
I am newly married, me and my wife both are virgin, my finger is easily inserted in her vagina, but not my penis. Is her vagina opening small? How vagina opening can be increased, so that my penis is easily inserted.
There are many kinds of conditions and symptoms that require different kinds of surgery for treatment as well as diagnostic management. One such procedure is called a laparoscopy or the laparoscopic surgery. This is a surgical diagnostic management procedure that is known to be a low risk process with minimal invasion and suitable for various types of ailments. Read on to know everything about laparoscopic surgeries.
- Definition: A laparoscopic surgery is one where small incisions are made and an instrument called a laparoscope is used in order to take a look at the organs in the abdominal region. This tool is a long tube shaped one that comes with its own high intensity light and a high resolution camera that can easily move along the walls of the organs while the camera sends back imagery that will be displayed on a video screen in front of the doctor. This avoids the need for an open surgery and helps the doctors in getting samples for a biopsy on an outpatient basis.
- Need for Laparoscopy: This procedure is performed when the patient complains of persistent pain that is also sharp and shooting, in the abdomen region and surrounding areas like the pelvic cavity. This non-invasive method helps in diagnosis where other imaging methods like an ultrasound and CT or MRI scans would have failed to give a conclusive reason for the pain and suffering of the patient. When these tests do not supply enough reason for proper diagnosis, then the doctors usually resort to this kind of procedure.
- The Organs it can be used for: The laparoscopic surgery can be used for many organs including the appendix as well as the gall bladder, the pelvic region and the reproductive organs, the small and large intestines, the spleen, the stomach, the liver and the pancreas.
- What all can it Detect: The laparoscopic surgery can help in detecting a number of issues including any abnormal growth or mass that may be a tumour. It can also point at the presence of any disease in the liver, as well as the proper functioning of certain treatments. Also, it can show the amount of fluid that may or may not be present in the abdominal cavity and the extent of cancer's progression in the body.
- Risks: There are a few side effects or risks of this method including fever, chills, swelling, bleeding or redness of the site where the incision was made for the surgery, and shortness of breath. All these symptoms must be reported to the doctor immediately as they may point at the presence of an infection. Also, there is a risk of organ damage in this procedure.
Hi my wife Now 18 th month pregnant. First scanning made on 12 th Week in dat report amniotic fluid index is normal. In last scanning at 18 th week the anomaly usg scan showed amniotic fluid moderately reduced. So why it is reduced? Apart from all the scanning is normal but amniotic fluid index only reduced. So is it normal? In future it will be normal or not? Tell me details. We r worrying lot. So please ans me. Thank u.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).
Food and the beverages you consume affects weight and blood glucose in ways that you are not even aware of.
Although diet soft drinks can be a good low-sugar alternative to regular soft drink , the amount you consume could be hurting you just as much as drinking full-sugar soda.
Diet Soft drink and Heart Disease
Consuming diet soft drink on regular basis could put you at a higher risk of developing Heart disease , stroke, High Blood pressure
Although diet soft drink may not contain sugar, it does contain sodium, phosphate, and caffeine, which can also be harmful for a diabetic person.
High phosphate levels can have a negative effect on your bone mineral content and makes them weak and fragile.
Sodium and caffeine can cause high blood pressure amd dehydration, making you more thirsty, and could start you on a vicious cycle with diet soda.
Diet Soft drink and Weight Gain
1.They increases the desire and then consumption of “sugar-sweetened, energy-dense beverages/foods,” suggesting that the body reacts by craving more food.
2.Drinking these beverages may disrupt the ability to estimate how much food is actually needed.
TIPS TO BREAK YOUR DIET DRINK'S ADDICTION
Stopping this drinks suddenly can be difficult so taper it down slowly
2.Be prepared for the withdrawal
This will be for short time and your mental determination is very important.
3.Do not purchase such drinks from supermarket even though they are offering you very lucrative offer like Buy one get one free.
4.Speak to your family and friends about your decision and seek their help if needed.
5.When making this decision, make sure to pick the method that fits best with your personality.
6.Replace diet soda with a different beverage.Try switching to water. If plain water just doesn't work for you, try using flavored water packets or squeeze some lemon in your drink.
If you’re craving the bubbly feeling of soda, try substituting your diet drink with mineral water, which can give you the feeling that you’re drinking something more.
If you’re drinking diet soda for the caffeine, you may have to prepare yourself for the headaches that will follow when you stop drinking soda.
7.Taking aspirin or ibuprofen will help to calm those headaches, and going to bed early can also help.