Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi V MarballiYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years male having tooth ache and bad smell from my mouth though I brush twice a day. Pls help.
I have pain while swallowing saliva and sometimes while speaking. I don't have cough and sneezing. What are the causes for this? and please suggest treatment.
I have severe tooth pain in upper molar region. My whole right side has severe pain upto the neck region. What drugs should I take?
I sometimes feel terrible pain around my molar teeth (especially during winter season) which leads to severe pain around my neck, ear and temple. I. E. One side of my face. The molar teeth is not fully developed and has black spots in it. What might be the reason and what is the treatment?
My tooth aches badly. Doctor suggedted root canaling. Will root canal make my teeth damage in future?
I'm having bad breath inspite of brushing my teeth regularly & using the mouthwash. What should I do?
I am a 35years old male and am suffering from bad breath problem from some yrs. I brush twice a day, even had a root canal procedure on a molar teeth. I don't drink or smoke.
I am suffering from an ulcer all around in my mouth from 3 days. I have tried different way to get rid out of it but I can what should I do?
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"