Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shasha KothariYour feedback matters!
My wife got uterus operation is their any tablet to increase sex mood. She is not interested in sex because she will get pain it seems. So I can not control my sex Desire so what can I do tel me sir.
I am 13 weeks pregnant and the doctors have advised lots of water and fluids. However, I have always been low on intake of water. I try to take fluids in form of coconut water and soup but will it do any harm to the baby if I am unable to intake 10 to 12 glasses everyday?
I don't have aids but I have a question related. Aids happen when healthy blood comes in contact with hiv positive blood. Right? What if a healthy person doing sex with several healthy people (who do not have any hiv or anything)? Will that cause aids?
I have taken tiffa scan at 18-19 weeks of my pregnancy, in the scan report mentioned Stomach Bubble is collapsed even after waiting for 1 to 2 hrs and suggested follow up tiffa scan after 15 days. Please explain me what is Stomach Bubble and if it is not visible after wards what type of problem s occur to baby.
What do you do when the munchies strike? Do you look for the healthiest option and wait for it? Or do you simply grab what you see instantly and stuff it in before you have second thoughts about it? Chances are, you may be onto a healthy diet which is being countered by an unhealthy snack time. So what can you do to snack in a healthy way? Read on to know more!
- Take Smaller Meals: Instead of doing three feast like meals and then vowing to stay hungry in between, it is better to instead divide your meals into five or six mini meals that will keep you going the whole day. This will keep you feeling full, and prevent you from reaching out for fatty, oily or excessively sweet food.
- Timing Matters: Knowing when and how to take your meals will decide whether or not you feel hungry for a snack at odd hours. Try to have breakfast within an hour after you wake up, and have your last meal well before bedtime. This will give your metabolism a kick and keep it working until your body's digestive fires are on so that you do not feel the need for snacks.
- Healthy Snacks: Who said snacks need to be composed entirely of junk food? You can create mini meals out of healthy sacks and learn to enjoy them too. Carry a small airtight jar of mixed dry fruits and nuts, roasted flaxseed, and other such ingredients which you can munch on. These ingredients help in curbing the hunger to a great extent. Also, you can indulge in a portion of fruit between one meal, and a salad between another. Whole grain crackers can also save you a great deal of calories.
- Bring Protein and Carbohydrates Together: Looking for a quick dose of energy as you sit slumped at your work desk, ready to demolish an entire muffin? Well, think of proteins and carbohydrates instead. A yummy dip with whole grain crackers, or a box of chickpeas seasoned with your favourite condiments, will do the trick. These snacks will help keep you full for longer periods, even as they give you a shot of energy without an unhealthy diet.
- Small Treats: Get yourself a small treat every once in a while so that you remember to enjoy the smaller things without going full on binge.
- Multitask: Get on to an important task while you snack so that you end up eating less, and you work more of your energy into the task instead.
- Snacking is not the offense: Snacking on the wrong thing is. So remember to be mindful of these tricks to get yourself a healthier snack.
I'm a 24 years old girl but still I look like a small girl. I'm so thin and short. I am having periods problem. I want to cure my problem and to develop my body. Doctor can you please suggest me.
I have pcos, I'm on normoz, medical, naturogest now, had slight bleeding before 5 days f periods due. I want to be pregnant, scared , does naturogest give me period?
Foreplay i.e. Activities before the actually sexual intercourse is very much essential to enjoy and experience qualities love making. So don't forget to show your parter that you do care. Happy love making!
Sir my wife has relieved baby in the month of sept her period stop. May I know why and how much time it will take to hav next period.
Last year I have got a surgery that I have water bubbles. After that my periods are regular. My husband also performed sperm count analysis he has sperm count range from 60-80. I used so many tablets but no use at last this month my doctor recommended me iui treatment but I said no. I want naturally. Please suggest me my weight- 62 my height -5.5.
I am 24 years old (height-5.7" & weight-63kg), married 8 months back, my periods are not regular, always 10-20 days late now & before marriage. And once 2 months delay after using one tablet for period postpone. Recently I consulted one of the doctor, she told I have PCOD problem. And she advised tablets for 1 month and said it will be cured, but still I am facing same issue. Now I am looking for pregnancy, please advise me to overcome the problem and to get pregnant at the earliest.
We have 2kids 15 and 7 my wife is pregnant for a third baby she is now 24 weeks and she us having pain in left shoulder can't even lift hand from front difficult to do most of the work What do you think is this happening and any medicine for this?
I am 18 years old and had sex on the 7th day of my period. My partner had cum inside me a bit. It was an accident. I'm on regular birthcontrol pills. Is there any chance of becoming pregnant? Please help.
As I asked for my best friend problem of pregnant plzz tell me correctly what's the matter for delaying in her period's date? Bcoz she consumed all precautions condoms and even unwanted pills. So tell me correctly.
I have vaginal mucous layer pain and byrm from one month after urine infection. Unable to sit burning in vagina. And urine frequency. Almost visited 12 doctors, did not find useful please help me.
My d3 level is 24.46 nmol/L. It is considered deficient. Have been prescribed arachitol 6 lakh twice a week. Six such injections are to be taken during a period of 17 days. Is it ok to take such high frequency of d3?
Early signs of pregnancy
For women who have a regular monthly menstrual cycle, the earliest and most reliable sign of pregnancy is a missed period. Women who are pregnant sometimes have a very light period, losing only a little blood.
Some of the other early pregnancy signs and symptoms are listed below. Every woman is different and not all women will notice all of these symptoms.
Feeling sick during pregnancy
You may feel sick and nauseous, and/or vomit. This is commonly known as morning sickness, but it can happen at any time of the day or night.
Around half of all pregnant women experience nausea and vomiting, and around 3 in 10 women experience nausea without vomiting. For most women who have morning sickness, the symptoms start around six weeks after their last period.
If you're being sick all the time and can't keep anything down, contact your Doctor. The pregnancy condition hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) is a serious condition that causes severe vomiting and needs treatment.
Feeling tired is common in pregnancy
It's common to feel tired, or even exhausted, during pregnancy, especially during the first 12 weeks or so. Hormonal changes taking place in your body at this time can make you feel tired, nauseous, emotional and upset.
Sore breasts in early pregnancy
Your breasts may become larger and feel tender, just as they might do before your period. They may also tingle. The veins may be more visible, and the nipples may darken and stand out.
Peeing more often suggests pregnancy
You may feel the need to pee (urinate) more often than usual, including during the night.
Other signs of pregnancy that you may notice are:
constipation an increased vaginal discharge without any soreness or irritation
Strange tastes, smells and cravings
During early pregnancy, you may find that your senses are heightened and that some foods or drinks you previously enjoyed become repellent. You might notice:
a strange taste in your mouth, which many women describe as metallicthat you crave new foodsthat you lose interest in certain foods or drinks that you previously enjoyed – such as tea, coffee or fatty food that you lose interest in tobacco that you have a more sensitive sense of smell than usual – for example, to the smell of food or cooking
If your pregnancy test is negative
A positive test result is almost certainly correct. A negative result is less reliable. If you get a negative result and still think that you may be pregnant, wait a week and try again, or see a Doctor.