Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharvan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SharvanYour feedback matters!
I had an unsafe sex 2009 to 2012. Then last month august 4th I checked my STD in which all tests came negative. (Only hsv1positive) I have never had oral sex. Okay but I accept that I have hsv 1. When I was reading about HSV on Google, I read too much about HPV Since the last three months I have read about HPV, I feel like a hpv. After that, my condition was very bad. I showed my skin specialist doctor, so my doctor said that after such a long time period, you do not need to worry anymore But I do not believe in my doctor because the HPV has penetrated in my body, it is not coming out either. Next year my marriage please help me .2009 to 2017 almost 9 years have passed I still have the possibility of being HPV? I haven't any health issues still bot now days I am over thinking about hpv. please help me.
As of July 2015, MERS-CoV cases have been reported in over 21 countries, including Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Turkey, Oman, Algeria, Bangladesh, Indonesia (none were confirmed), Austria, the United Kingdom, South Korea, the United States, Mainland China, Thailand, and the Philippines. In June 2015, WHO and the Republic of Korea’s Ministry of Public Health and Welfare presented the results of their joint assessment of the MERS outbreak. Moreover, Doctors describe MERS-CoV AS A FLU-LIKE ILLNESS WITH SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF PNEMONIA.
Prevention WHO currently recommends
Wear a medical mask. Wear eye production. Wear clean non sterile, long sleeved gown and gloves. Perform hand hygiene before and after contact with infected person. Perform procedures in an adequately ventilated room.
Wonders of homoeopathy
Those who had died in hospitals with CAMEL-FLU (MERS) AND SWINE FLU HAD LUNG FAILURE: DISEASE OF LUNG THAT KILLS THE PATIENT IS “PNEMONIA”. In the homoeopathic reference book HOMOEOPATHIC THERAPEUTICS by Dr Samuel Lilienthal on page 874-875 (in the chapter PNEMONIA) we find the words “epidemic pneumonia” under two remedies only viz Ferr. Met and Merc.Sol. The two remedies were studied in the 10 volumes Hering’s materia medica and the symptoms of the remedy Merc.sol agree with the symptoms of patients afflicted by Camel-flu (MERS) and Swine-flu. In this juncture, we hope that Merc.sol alone would be almost a specific for pandemic camel-flu.
For prevention, the same remedy Merc.sol 1000x may be given one dose once a month for three months. This prevents camel-flu for six months from the date of taking first dose. No diet or other restrictions.
Foot note Patients who had come to me after being tested positive for Swine-flu were given single dose of the homoeo medicine Merc.sol, and in just an hour’s time they got complete cure and after a week when they were tested for swine-flu, the result was negative.(The rate of success:99%).
Hi, I am 34 years old and suffering from PCOS from past 4 years and not able to conceive. My height is 5'4 and weight is 76 kg, to lose weight I have adopted healthy diet and walk for 30 mins everyday but not able to reduce weight and conceive. I visited a doctor and she advised me to take Metformin 850 mg twice a day, Normoz twice a day and Flovite. She has also done the follicle study my follicle size was 12mm on day 12 and 18mm on day 15 and on that day I was advised to take an injection of HCG which I took and the doctor confirmed that the ovulation happened. Now she has advised me to undergo laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling if I do not conceive this month. I request advise on the below: Is it really necessary to go for ovarian drilling if I am ovulating with the help of medicines? Can I continue the same medicine and go for IUI or IVF? I am scared of surgery, I understand it is a minimal invasive surgery but don?t want to go for it unless absolutely necessary.
Buttock augmentation is also known as Gluteal augmentation, it is a procedure meant for improving the size and shape of your buttocks. With the radical evolution of technology, buttock augmentation is a common and popular technique. An accentuated buttock with increased firmness and roundness will account for an enhanced appeal in young women. This phenomenon is commonly called the Brazilian Butt Lift. Before thinking of getting a buttock augmentation and consulting any expert, you should keep in mind four important facts about the process:
- A Brazilian Butt Lift and Butt Implants are not the same things: There are two types of techniques for lifting up and fattening your buttocks. Surgically carried out silicone buttock implant is the first type and provides a much rounder bottom shape. The second type is the Brazilian Butt Lift, which involves fat transfer, creating striking natural upliftment. Consult your surgeon to know about the best technique to be used in accordance with your body type.
- Your choice of surgeon matters: An avidly experienced and trustworthy surgeon is your key to a successful buttock augmentation which would provide satisfactory output. You choose a surgeon who is working in the field of fat grafting and buttock implants for a long time. They should have proper board certifications in plastic surgery.
- The best buttock augmentation results will appear proportionate to your body: Consult a senior surgeon who will assist you in deciding the most appropriate shape, size and the best procedure of surgery, according to your body type. No matter matter how big you want the implants to be, do realise that the surgery should complement the other parts of your body. Else, you would end up looking artificial from behind. Buttock augmentation is not only meant for enhancing the buttocks. It adds on to your overall figure as well.
- The results of buttock augmentation are very long lasting: A butt augmentation carried out successfully is supposed to last for a long span of time. In case you are unhappy with the results, your confidence, discomfort and finance will all be at stake. Silicone buttock implants continue to look good and firm for more than ten years. In case of the Brazilian Butt Lift, autologous fat tissue graft fuses with your body tissues, providing permanent results. Choosing the size that matches your overall figure is the most important decision to be taken while undertaking buttock augmentation.
When you are expecting, you are eating not only to nourish your body, but also to nourish the foetus growing within you. This has led to the common saying that when pregnancy, ‘eat for two’. However, more than the quantity you eat, it is important for you to make the right choices when it comes to what you are eating. Here are a few foods you should include in your diet to have a healthy pregnancy.
- Fruit and vegetables: Fruits and vegetables are rich sources of vitamins and minerals essential for your baby’s growth and development and to give you the energy you need. They also add fibre to your food and help prevent constipation thereby helping the digestive system function smoothly. To get the most benefits from fruits and vegetables, try eating them raw as much as possible.
- Starchy foods: Cereals and grains are essential carbohydrates that are needed when pregnant. To avoid excessive calorie intake, stay away from processed carbohydrates and instead pick whole grains, potatoes, unpolished rice, maize, millets etc to be part of your diet.
- Protein: Protein helps build muscle tissue and promotes development in the growing baby. It also helps with the development of the baby’s brain. Meat, fish, eggs, legumes, pulses and nuts are rich sources of proteins that should be essential parts of your diet. However, avoid excessive protein as it can lead to indigestion. Pick lean meats without skin and ensure that they are cooked properly before eating them. Avoid raw preparations such as sushi and raw oysters when pregnant.
- Dairy: To build strong bones your baby needs plenty of calcium. Calcium also helps regulate the use of fluids in your body. For this, it is essential that you have plenty of milk and milk products when pregnant. Wherever possible, choose fat-free variants to avoid excessive calorie intake.
- Lentils and nuts: Dried beans, lentils and nuts are rich sources of folic acid. Folic acid helps prevent congenital defects like spinal bifida etc that can affect the development of the baby’s spinal cord and brain. The liver is also a rich source of folic acid.
Not everything is good for you. Some things like saturate fats and foods that are high in sugar and salt content are best avoided when pregnant. These foods do not contribute much to your health but lead to weight gain and can increase your cholesterol levels. You should also try and limit your caffeine intake when pregnant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.