Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharmila Kulkarni
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sharmila KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Doctor ne 9th December ko date diya tha delivery ke liye but November 28 ko delivery ho gaya. Is it possible? Or normal bi hua.
She has tested today for pregnancy and the result from the test was positive. Last month in June she had periods twice hence missing her periods in July and still not got any signs of it. What and how to proceed further in order to confirm pregnancy?
Good morning, sir, I have some problem of during sex, while my penis is normal and I cannot put my penis into every properly, these are some tests I already taken, I have no problem, my wife also no problem, bust she not conceive, I attach some reports of mine, pls give answer, as early as possible, please give early reply,
My wife is 5 month pregnant. She have swelling and pain in her feet. Her uric acid is 4.2. Is there any harm?
There are various reasons that might cause issues in bed, most of which are psychological. Anxiety and self-doubts majorly affect your mind and as a result, you might face problems in your sex life. Reproduction has little to do with a great and pleasurable sex life. Lack of intimacy or lack of sex may cause the couple in question to drift apart. Conflicts may arise and they might face other relationship problems. This makes sex an important aspect, as identifying the issues you have in bed might not only solve your sex-related problems, but it also makes life better in various other ways.
Possible reasons for having issues in bed
- Laziness: This is a major concern. Lack of enthusiasm and laziness can be reasons why you face issues in bed. Taking initiative is the main point when it comes to sex. If you notice that your partner is no longer taking initiative, this is the point where you indulge in self-doubts and this leads to sexual performance anxiety.
- Lack of emotional connection: The emotional connection between you and your partner plays a vital role. Emotional and physical compatibility are directly proportional. A couple who is not emotionally compatible cannot have the expected level of physical intimacy. Communication, some alone time, romantic dates or simply watching a movie together might strengthen the level of emotional connection, thereby solving issues in bed.
- Lack of self-confidence: Body image is a major factor that influences self-confidence when it comes to sex. Body changes are inevitable and you might not be in the same weight throughout. Your level of fitness keeps on varying and this should really not be a problem when it comes to sex. Complementing each other is important. If that does not work out, you can opt for couple exercises and get fit or maintain your optimum weight together with your partner.
- Parenting: In the case of women who are parenting, they are preoccupied with various other work and they might not be very much involved in sex as they used to be. This might cause issues between the partners. Again, this is when you communicate how you feel about it. Working things out is simple, but communicating the issue is the real solution.
- Frequency problems: There might be a problem when one person in a relationship feels that the other does not want to have sex as frequently as he or she wants it. The number of times you want to have sex and the time when you want to have sex may differ. These differences should be worked out. Catering to the needs and desires of one and another is important for the success of the relationship, both physically and emotionally.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!