Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SharikhaYour feedback matters!
I am getting spots all over my body! please give me any good solution, that what should I use for applying in my body, and what to eat drink. right now I am using STATUM CREAM 16GM.
aloevera and amala juice twice in A day and can sideffect with taking homeopathic treatment for a hair fall?
I am 21 year old. And I am having hair problem. My hair are falling from forehead side. Please suggest what should I do?
I have yellow eye's from 10 day, nd my face going to white and dry skin please so me this reason, and what I should do?
I am getting blisters on my leg, they are filling up. There are quite a few on the legs. I am 55 years old, male. I have had a hip replacement fine in May 2015. The blisters are forming on the same leg.
I am only 17 and I have hair lost problem doctor say its family problem but then start my treatment for it and I seen result on and its almost 1 year completed for my treatments but the result I seen its slow I used every brand hair tonic my doctor suggested me but the result its work but its really working to slow I used grocapix capixil gain hair by work hard company other I used is coverit pylodil I used alembic grocapix gel too I used gain hair 10% many more but the result is slow so I need your opinion that what should I do next doctor give me medicine too like olahair cal360 oxiglow doctor give me b12 injection too so what should I do next?
I'm loosing my hair very fast and also have rashes n dandruff on my scalp. please help me by home remedies. Thank you.
I am 23 year old but still no beard what should I do? My brother is 17 year old and he has beard does that mean he will not increase his height if answer is no please give some height increase tips.
Hello sir. I am a civil engineer. I have hair fall problem which is major as my age. Also my hair become white in earlier.
A tattoo gets done after hours of patience and pain. After a tattoo is complete, you may feel great and admire the freshly made art. However, a fresh tattoo is no less than a wound and there are lots of precautions that need to be taken for your newly tattooed skin. This will make your tattoo heal better and look great.
Usually, your artist provides you with all the tips and care procedures you should follow after a tattoo is done.
Here are some tips you should follow to take care of your newly tattooed skin:
- After your tattoo is complete, your artist will put a bandage around the skin. You should leave the bandage or covering for at least three hours after the tattoo is complete. This process involves the collection of goop, blood and ink from the freshly done tattoo.
- You must wash your new tattoo a number of times each day using a soft, anti-bacterial soap for keeping the skin clean and to avoid infection. Continue this practice for three weeks until the tattoo gets fully healed. Do not touch the tattoo without washing hands.
- For the first week after a tattoo is made, apply an ointment on the tattooed skin after cleaning. This will keep the skin hydrated. Aquaphor is an effective ointment for this purpose. Apply a thin layer instead of a thick one.
- After using the ointment for some days, you should switch to a lotion to apply to the skin after cleaning.
- Do not wear tight clothes for the first few weeks to reduce the risk of scarring and ink loss because of clothes rubbing against the tattoo. Try to avoid sleeping on your tattooed skin.
- During the healing process of a tattoo, do not go into water bodies such as swimming pools, oceans or tubs. Avoid working out so that excess amount of sweat is not produced. You should also avoid direct exposure to the sun for the first few weeks. All these can reduce the healing process of the tattoo.
- Do not prick on, peel or scratch on the hard layers of the tattoo during the healing period. Pricking these layers will damage the tattoo and will remove the color.
After getting fully healed, the tattoo will lighten up. This is normal as the layers of the skin grow back over the ink layer. Try to put on sunscreen when going out, especially on hot summer days. A tattoo takes some hours to be made and lasts for a lifetime. It is a permanent thing, so you should take proper care of your freshly tattooed skin to ensure that it comes out well after healing and to prevent any kind of damage to the skin.