Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have been suffering from headache since 1 week what should I do for that is it any disease which medicine I want to take.
I m 23 yr male, gets headache once in a week when I go in bright sunlight, I work in rotational shifts.
When I do first its erect n second the erection is not like that the first time it was so please give solution n even for long last sex.
My friends says they do masturbation weekly twice but I have small organ and I cannot produce semen many times I tried but I cannot how can I produce semen?
Sir, some water went into my right ear last week, I am feeling a little bit problem, please suggest.
1. It keeps your immune system at great -- sexually active people take fewer sick days. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Studies found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
Eat right- balance diet.
Stay active - do morning workouts.
Get enough sleep- at least 6-8 hours.
Always use a condom if you don't know both of your std statuses.
2. It boosts your libido -- having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido. For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. It improves women's bladder control -- a strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding&nbsp;incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Can be counted as an exercise -- sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching tv. It gives you a one-two punch: it bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! you may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
5. It lowers your blood pressure -- research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. There have been many studies - one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.
6. Can lower heart attack risk -- a good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
7. As a pain-reducer -- before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm. Orgasm can block pain -- it releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
Stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick. It has been found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
8. Reduces the chances of prostate cancer -- men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer. You don't need a partner to reap this benefit: sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
However it is still not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in this aspect. As lot of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won't hurt it rather.
9. It improves sleep -- you may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason. After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
10. Stress reliever -- being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Touching and hugging can release your body's natural feel-good hormone. sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system.
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
It's not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.
Hernia is not life threatening, but is commonly experienced by a number of people. You will experience hernia when an organ pushes through the muscles or tissues surrounding them. A hernia can occur anywhere in the body. The most common areas affected by it are the abdominal area, upper thigh, groin and belly button. In most cases, a surgery is required to treat this condition.
There are 4 common types of hernias. These are:
- Inguinal hernia: This is the most common type of hernia and affects more men than women. It occurs when the intestines push through the lower abdominal wall into the inguinal canal.
- Hiatal hernia: This commonly affects elderly people and occurs when the stomach pushes upwards through the diaphragm. It may also affect children if they are born with a congenital birth defect.
- Umbilical hernia: This affects children and occurs when the intestine pushes through abdominal wall near the bellybutton.
- Incisional hernia: This occurs after an abdominal surgery when the intestine pushes through the scar or other weak tissues.
A hernia can develop overnight or over a period of time. It can be triggered by many factors that cause weakening of muscles and strain the body.
Some of these are:
- Congenital defects such as the abdominal wall failing to close properly
- Persistent coughing
- Surgical errors or injuries
- Pressure on the abdomen caused by pregnancy
- Straining as a result of constipation
- Collection of fluid in the abdomen
- Heavy weight lifting
- Excess weight gain
If anyone in your family has a hernia, you are at a high risk of suffering from one as well. Being obese and smoking can also increase your risk. Cystic fibrosis can also indirectly trigger a hernia by causing a persistent cough. Sometimes a hernia has no symptoms. A bulge in the affected area is the most common symptom of a hernia.
Some other symptoms that you may notice are:
- Pain in the affected area
- Weakness or pressure in the abdomen
- A burning or aching sensation in the affected area
- Acid reflux
- Chest pain
- Difficulty swallowing
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.