Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sharada KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Hii. I am 21 years old actually I have a doubt my sis got a prblm every mnth she had a normal periods at the 1st week of every mnth but this mnth also she got a periods of this mnth of 1st week then again she getting periods of 19th date of this mnth, y she got two times periods of this mnth only, at the same time she is suffering with back pain also, will you please Suggest her.
I had sex but the condom burst out. What are the chances of pregnancy. She tried removing the cum And is it safe to take I pill twice in 30 day gap.
Dr. earlier I used to have periods for 6-7 days n bleeding was also very much. Bt nw from few months my periods lasts from 4-5 days n bleeding occurs more in first 3 days n next 2-3 days very less bleeding occurs. Is everything normal?
My wife is pregnant. 29 oct 2016 she will complete 2 month. What we can take precaution and try for healthy and shar baby girl/baby boy. Please guide regarding the same.
Today Greetings Hello Doctor, I am getting married on 12 Feb 2017 as per menstrual cycle. My date is on 15 Feb 2017. Please suggest to delay the period .One of my friend suggest primolut N. Please tell it is effective or any side effects of same .My age is 28, height 5'4' and weight 65. Thanks.
Hi. I am 27 years old. Unmarried. I have problems of white discharge from my puberty started. Because of that, I cannot manage myself and getting irritated and unhealthy.
Meri period hamesa animit rahati hai matlab jaise agar is month 15 ko aai to next month 25 ko aati hai hamesa date aage bad jata hai aur fir kamar aur pet me bahut pain hota hai kya karu kya isse pregnant hone me bhi problem hota hai.
I am 28 years old and from last 10 days I was having some symptom of pregnancy like- feeling tired, facing frequent urination, feeling hungry, headache, cramps, bloating, leg pain when walk. So I did US Pelvis- Transvaginal Test, in which it was written" Both Ovaries are mildly bulky and contain multiple small follicles arranged around periphery with central echogenic stroma. My right Ovaries measures- 2.5*1.7*2.2cm with volume of 5.1cc and Left Ovary measures-3.5*2.8*3.2cm with volume of 16.4cc and show cystic lesion likely functional cyst. I want to know is something serious as I there is no such thing written that I am pregnant or not. Please suggest.
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hello Doctor, On 12 september 2015, I had an USG. It was reported uterus is bulky and contains a single gestational sac with a single fetus in it. No cardiac activity of the fetus is observed on real time. C. R. L. Measures 1.19cm, corresponding to 7 weeks 3 days gestation. YSD - 0.73CM (abnormally enlarged. Doctor said me to wait for one week and then to go for abortion. Is there any chance to get back the cardiac activity? please help me.
Helo I am 30 years old boy and my wife is 28 years old girl. We married 45 days ago and my wife is pregnant from one month. My question is can we continue sex in these months if yes then tell me how long? Is it safe?
Recently have a urine test results show as no bacteria and have a hiv test result show as negative and they took a blood test and it shows normotic normochromic blood picture! still possible to get STD.
I am 24 years old female want medical advice. I have a daughter (15 months old). I have done abortion by consuming Misogest kit within 15 days of pregnancy (urine test positive) after consulting with doctor . i hope it won't effect my fututre pregnancy ?
I had unprotected Sex four days ago and the day after I had stomach cramps and an uneasy feeling and its been continuous as well as vaginal cramps, acid reflux, and occasional breast pain. Im 17 and obese and I have not had my period for four months before this. What is going on?
I'm 17. My breasts become sore an they hurt alot and half before my periods and the soreness lasts till my periods start. Is it okay?
I am a 21 year old girl my weight is 92 kg I want to get slim and a toned body what shall I do to determine the percentage of bone density muscle mass and fats in my body how shall I have long and thick hair please suggest me thank you.
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's ph to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.