Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShankarYour feedback matters!
Hi my wife regular periods is on 15. But last month she got on 22. In this month she did not get. I thought maybe she conceive becoz she vomiting, feeling tired. But yesterday while we checked in home pregnancy test tube its showing negative.
I am 29 year old & Married from last 1.9 year. Me and my wants to know about steps of make pregnancy .give us the all imp. Step of make pregnancy at love time? And one major que. Is After complete of love, girl can go for the bath?
When we think of a light evening snack, we often think of a packet of fried chips or Kurkure. However, it is time to think of something healthier, as we are already aware of the ill effects of these snacks all around us. This is where snacks like fox nuts are gaining popularity. Grown in the wetlands of Asian countries, they are also known as phool makhana (because of their flowery appearance) and lotus seeds.
They are a great snack and have multiple benefits. Read on to know about this wonderful, economical, tasty, and healthy dish.
- They are low in calories, fat, and sodium. They are therefore the perfect in-between-meal snack. They also make you feel full, so further cravings for binge eating are reduced
- Their low sodium and high potassium and magnesium content makes them very useful for people with high blood pressure
- The high calcium content is good for bone and teeth health
- Their sugar content is low, and so are highly useful for diabetics, who have the urge to eat at short intervals
- The fox nuts have astringent properties and are useful for kidney ailments
- People looking for weight loss should try makhana, as they are very low in calories but can fill the stomach. This helps control hunger pangs and intake of high-calorie foods
- It is rich in fiber and so can be used in weight loss as well as for digestion problems like constipation
- Fox nuts are rich in antioxidants and therefore useful in fighting ageing and chronic inflammation and stress in the body
- In both men and women, makhana is believed to improve fertility rates. The sperm quality and quantity is believed to improve when makhana is consumed
- Given its multiple benefits, especially calcium and iron, pregnant women are given makhana. It also helps prevent hypertension and diabetes in the pregnant mother
- Fox nuts are believed to help get rid of insomnia
- If addiction to coffee is your problem, try some fox nuts to get rid of the addiction
Methods of use:
- The seeds are actually tasteless and so whether it is salt or sweet, they take on the added taste
- Roast the seeds with a little ghee on a light flame. Sprinkle salt, and the yummy snack is good to go
- Other spices like cinnamon or oregano can be added to suit one’s taste
- They can also be used in sweet dishes like kheer and other desserts
If you are looking for a super snack that is highly healthy, economical, and has little hazards on your health, grab a bowl of fox nuts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I'm three months conceive now. The whole day I'm tired and dizziness is always there. This is my second baby. For my first baby I was not tired this much. Is it normal? Help me out.
Hi, My name is salman khan. I leave in mumbai. Im a student. My age is 19. I have pcod. What is the symptoms of pcod? What to do? What is it? What is the diet for it? What should I do for it? Thank you.
May I take body massage now after cesarean operation which took place 6 weeks ago? Is there any harm? please suggest me.
Actually my gf took 7 unwanted 72 in an year now she is suffering from vaginal pain during intercourse and white fluid discharge and blood comes out after intercourse and when she urinates she suffer a pain in bladder too and cant urinate properly. She is very afraid of ol dis. Please suggest me n guide me. Please.
Hi sir/madam, I am 15 years old facing stomach pain problem every month in periods time it will continuing for 5 days. At this 5 days I am having a lot of pain some time I am controlling my self. Please tell the actual problem and why this happen. Is it harmful for my future? Is any remedy? Thank you.
Sir I was married. With out pregnancy I want sex with my wife. With out any safety. Which time will do sex.
On 28 June I had unprotected intercourse, taken unwanted 72 on the same day. Somehow another unwanted 72 taken on 30 June. My period date was 1st of every month. On 5&6 July I had very very less period. UPT done on 17 June & 1 August and it was negative. Ultrasound done on 1August & it was also negative. No sign of period yet. Kindly suggest what to do now.
vaginal itching because we participate in sex except penetration we did all and she is not getting rapid itching. So please advise.
Hii I wanna ask, I was feeling like pregnancy before come date and when date is came of my menses, pain is more and date is not came and the test was also negative. What is the reason behind it. My hormones are imbalance so date is late.
Hello doctor, if period will not come after 7 weeks of D&C then what should I do next? Should I refer doctor now?
I am 27 years old unmarried girl. My weight is 45 kg. My period lasts only one day every month. What is the reason ?
I had had my last periods on 24th oct. I got married on 21st Nov 16, and still on current date I haven't had periods. I have done pregnancy check also few days back, bt it came negative. Please tell me the possible reasons, is there any possibility that m pregnant?
Periods late by 8 days, constant feeling of being weak, nausea, occasional pain in legs and lower abdomen, vaginal discharge. What should be done?
In a microdiscectomy a small portion of the bone over the nerve root and any loose disc fragments from under the nerve root are removed to relieve neural impingement and to provide more room for the nerve to heal. This procedure typically requires a small incision of only one to two inches and is performed using a microscope and microsurgical techniques. Since the incision is quite small, the incidence of damage to surrounding tissues is quite rare.
The desired outcome of this surgery is to relieve symptoms such as leg and/or back pain, weakness, and numbness in the legs and feet. Patients will often feel relief almost immediately after the surgery.
A microdiscectomy may be performed in different regions of the spine, cervical, thoracic and lumbar.
In most cases, this surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and the patient will start walking few hours after the surgery.