Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShankarYour feedback matters!
Help doctor my periods are delaying last month on 22 it has started n ended till 27 but now it delayed I tensed what should I do.
Hi my wife is blessed by a beautiful daughter 10 days ago but now her bleeding start so I wanted to know it's a normal bleeding or anything else and how much time it will be continue to bleed because someone said that it will be continue bleeding for months.
Dear Dr. My sister whose age is 27 years, in her head there is a small ball which is soft like a balloon filed with water, but there is no any pain, the ball is minimum 2 to 3 years old, shes body is too slim, please suggest me what to do ?
Avoiding aerobic exercises is recommended during menstruation. Whereas, smooth exercises like yoga and walking can be done as they stimulate balanced flow.
Hi doc am 21 years old and 14 weeks pregnant my babies nuchal thickness is 2.1 and trisomy 21 risk ratio is 1: 109 cut off risk is 1: 250 is it normal? Am worried.
Urine is the best cleaner and sanitiser for penis or vagina smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections says pune Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Of the three fourth population of any developing country like india which don't have privacy for sleeping or bathing or even changing clothes, Dr. Vaibhav lunkad of pune, india dares that urine is the best cleaner and sanitiser for penis smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections. While seeing 300 patients daily of lower socioeconomic strata with no privacy of sleeping or bathing, I tried convincing them to do so and I was surprised to see very less fevers due to recurrent urine or genital infections. This was a retrospective study in approximately 100 people. Not only their sexual or married life improved but the itching of penis in public was the worst embarrassing situation in everyday life and it completely vanished. Though I have done this as a subjective study without involvement of any tests as a health education initiative, it was just great and esp herpetic etc viral and candidial etc fungal as well as bacterial infection spread also declined. And the happiest were the aged and diabetic who could not afford to have any more medicines like antifungals, antibiotics, antivirals, urine alkalinisers etc costing 500 rs a month again and again.
I know the topic looks stupid and dirty on the face but for those who suffer, I am happy that the solution is self-urine relief encouraged (sure. Not only the acidic ph of urine kills almost all organisms and it also dissolves the thick scales of smegma accumulating in many male patients. The smegma in males has awful smell, and causes itching, burning, dryness, sometimes divorces and infections too. The fungal infections can't survive in a urine wash as per our experience. Recurrence, the biggest problem of all genital infections comes significantly down and that encourages the patient to follow this natural free local application daily at least twice or thrice a day.
Thus let's remember that nature gives everything with a self healing purpose too only if we had the eyes and mind to realise it and use it. Of course I know that if marketed in bottle with all fabricated data it will sell like hot cake but honesty and integrity still prevails in this dying noble profession.
Urine is the best natural cleaner and sanitiser for penis or vagina smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections says pune Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
I take extra salt in food every time. I know its harmful but I like it very much. Suggest me something how can I leave this habit as soon as possible.
Does taking ovulation tablets help in conceiving soon? How long it might take for pcod patients to conceive after taking ovulation tablets?
Pregnancy test positive and I don't want a baby at this period of time. Help me for mediation I prefer to take to avoid pregnancy.
I am 48 years old. From last 20 months. I am getting my periods in irregular intervals, like 3-6 months. But this time bleeding was heavy. I have got ultra sound done. It says, -" A small 8X8 mm HYPOECHOIC SUBMUCOSAL FIBROID is seen in ANTERIOR Wall, COMPRESSING the ENDOMETRIAL Lining" Kindly give your opinion.
Hi sir / madm please tell me is their any solution to get relief from pain from menses stomach pain please help me.
My age 23. In-(may- 2014) I got married. But we are trying to conceive from last 5 months onwards. From last 2 months onwards I am facing vaginal dryness problem. Is with vaginal dryness I am not conceiving? with this dryness I am facing very pain during inter course. Please suggest me what to do?
I had sex with my boyfriend. Without using protection. And the penis is not enter into vagina. Later I take unwanted 72. Is it possibly to get pregnant?
Before 4 month unfortunately mera miscarriage ho gya tha. Lekin m 2 month se try kar rahi hu but m conceive nhi kar pa rhi hu. And mam give me some tips to stop miscarriage in next time.
Holi is one of the most enjoyable festivals in India. It is one that everyone looks forward to and is usually known as the festival of colours because we use colours and coloured water to douse our friends and family in a great display of pomp and show. Also, we tend to get doused and remain that way for many hours, mostly in the sun. As such, Holi can also take a toll on our skin by causing discolouration, rashes and insensitivity. So what should one do in order to avoid coming down with bad skin the day after Holi? Here are our secrets, which will leave you with shining skin even after you have had a great time at the festivities!
- Hydration: It is very important to keep yourself well hydrated before you plunge into the festivities. Remember to drink lots of water and ensure that you have a bottle in hand so that you can easily fill up on fluids even as you enjoy yourself with all the sun rays and the colours. This will ensure that your skin does not become too dry.
- Full sleeve clothing: Another good idea to keep your skin protected is to wear full-sleeved clothing so that you do not tan indiscriminately and you do not end up with too much discolouration and rashes on your skin. Wear light fabrics that will dry fast so that the water does not get absorbed by the clothing and into your skin. This will keep your skin relatively dry, even if you enjoy yourself for hours at an end. Avoid synthetics clothes and denim as they would stick to your skin.
- Organic colours: With the whole world going the organic way, why should our Indian festivals remain behind? So, you can now opt for organic colours that have been produced in a safe way with safe ingredients. These natural pigments will ensure that you do not have to scrub and endure rashes and irritation after the festival. It is a good idea to opt for such colours, which can be washed off easily and are bereft of synthetic materials that can harm the skin in the long run. This can also help in avoiding problems like eczema and other skin conditions.
- Oil your hair: India is a land of rich cosmetic tradition. No matter which direction you look in, you will always find that you have a weapon of choice in terms of oils and other ingredients that are absolutely great for keeping your skin and hair in good shape. So our advice is to oil your hair well, preferably with coconut oil, olive oil, or vitamin E oil, so that the colours and the water does not get absorbed onto your scalp. This will also help in keeping your hair moisturised as the colours can make the strands very dry. Always oil the whole body before playing holi.
- Lips: Apply plenty of lip balm before joining the play of colours.
- Nails: Apply a thick coat of dark nail paint before Holi.
It is important that you must apply oil behind your ears, between your finger tips and even near your fingernails. It is ideal that you don't wax or thread or do any facial treatment, at least, three-four days ahead of Holi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.