Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Lifestyle modification is actually helpful in managing mild cases of pcos without requiring further medical intervention. For example; some helpful strategies include:
Intake of low calorie diet can help in effective weight loss (that is needed to maintain normal androgen concentration in the body) it is observed that women who have high levels of luteinizing hormone (lh) in the first half of their menstrual cycle are at higher risk of having miscarriage.
According to a study the risk of miscarriage drops from 75% to 18% with 5 to 10% decrease in the total body weight and diet regulation.
While maintaining a balanced diet, limiting the spiky rise in blood sugar levels is the basic key. It is recommended that a female must limit her sugar intake in order to maintain her blood glucose concentrations within recommended limits. Dietary modification prevent rapid spikes in insulin release and resulting abnormal metabolism.
Healthcare providers advise moderate exercise and physical activities to maintain optimal insulin sensitivity.
My periods date was 28th of April and still periods doesn't happen. I had sex on 15th of April. Is there any condition of pregnancy. If there then me how to get rid of it.
Hello doctor My wife is pregnant and entered into second trimester and detected twins in sonography. So doctor recommended cervical stitch which we did yesterday. But doctor prescribed erythromycin 500 mg tablets 4 times a day. I am scared with this dise. Erythromycin 2000 mg a day in pregnancy is it safe.
I'm married n I have 2 children my husband nt fair for me to have a sex I have a friend he's 25 now unmarried he want to sex with me when I'm carried sex with him have any problem for Me.
I get cramps and severe pain during the menses. Also they last only for 3 days. And I get high white discharge too. Is the heavy white discharge normal?
I am 22 yrs old.Last two days are stomach paining and white colour is bleeding in urinal area and this two days are my hip is paining. And my last sum date is 11.
In a regular 26-32 day cycle for the past 6 months. If one has had unprotected sex on the 5th day of period. And took an I pill within 18 hrs. After 6 days got bleeding for 2 days. And after 34 days from LMP ie in november. Got the period in december. And january. But in feburary got bleeding only for 1 day. But in the meanwhile took 8 hpt test with the help of preganews. All negative. And took 2 beta hcg test. The first on 42 days from the unprotected incident and second from 63 days from the incident. Both of which came <1 miu/ml. So does that all rule out pregnancy. Or still chance of pregnancy there? On the 73 days from the from the incident took a transabdominal sonography which showed uterus is anteverted. Empty. And measures 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.6cm. please guide me with your advice.
Hi I am 23 years old I am suffering from sexual feelings I have lost my virginity now I am getting married iam so scared tat my husband will got to know tat I am not virgin what should I do please suggest me.
Here are 7 things to adopt for your bed time-
1) Plan for next day: Preparing in advance always gives you more time and leaves you stress free. Things like looking for keys, deciding what to wear etc make you late and add to your morning stress. Prepare also for breakfast or what to cook the next day. Planning at night doesnt take much time and makes your next day start on a good note.
2) Shut out the buzz: Most of us say goodnight to family and head to bed only to spend the next hour checking Facebook and social media. Or you end up watching a funny video or movie late into the night. If you keep yourself distracted, you can't go off to sleep early or get quality sleep. The light from your gadget's screen can be harmful and stress inducing. It is best to give yourself an hour away from your mobile phone or other gadgets before you sleep.
3) Write a 'Thank-You' Diary: There are many ways to become a more positive person and the best is to have appreciation. Try finding out that 1 thing (more is better) that you are thankful for. Do it everyday. This practice right ahead of your sleep time calms you down, makes you feel happy, satisfied and goes on a long way in contributing to a heathy lifestyle.
4) Stretch it out: Like most people do you also have a job where you keep sitting for long hours? Stretching really works, it helps lengthen tendons and muscles and can reduce the frequency and severity of cramps ensuring you get a better night's sleep.
5) Try meditating: Our work life has become ever so demanding, we are constantly bombarded with information via the television, social media, the internet, friends and work which results in stress and anxiety! Few minutes of meditation before bed, slows down your brain activity which results in a deeper and more peaceful sleep. You will wake up feeling well-rested, energized and ready to take on the day!
6) Book by your side: Reading before bed is has amazing benefits. Firstly, it calms the nerves by eliminating excess sound and vision stimulus (exactly the opposite of what you get from watching television!). It helps you to wind down and sleep better, it also improves brain function, your memory and the thinking process overall.
7) Sleep is crucial: Foremost is to simply make sleep a priority. It is not as simple as it sounds. Sleep deficiency directly relates to increased stress, weight gain and productivity loss. Going to bed late and managing with 5 or 6 hours sleep sets a bad tone for your day.
Your happiness and general wellbeing is controlled by how relaxing you make your bed time.
Click on Consult Privately to ask me a private question on this topic or a related one.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
I got delivery on Oct 27th 2016 and my bleeding was normal up 21 days and now again started bleeding it was safe for me and feeding to a baby daily.
I am 22 and had sex for the first time a week back. After the second or third time I initially felt like my bladder was full and wanted to urinate all the time but that went away in a day. Just to be sure I took Neil-72 the next morning even though we had used condom. I had sex again 3-4 hours later after taking the pill but this time the condom broke. So I took Neil-72 immediately and once again within three hours just in case because I was really scared about pregnancy. It's been three days now and I haven't had any side effect from the pill except that my vagina itches. I very rarely feel pain while passing urine though there has been a strong medicinal smell from it. And it has been a little cloudy too. However, I could urinate after sex. I had the problem of vaginal itch in the past when I was young but haven't had it in years until now. My partner had sex only twice with one girl but that 4 years back. Last period- 16th Dec- 21st Dec Sex- 24th Dec- 1st Jan (5 times in total) Next period due- 16th Jan. Could this vaginal itch and the medicinal odour of urine be the side effects of the pills (and the overdose)? Or is this UTI or something else? Should I get a check up? Thank you
She is going through periods problems (like brownish periods and lesser ammount of flow) since 5/6 month and recently in 3 months she has lost 6 kgs of weight. For this problem as per consultation a usg has been done and according to usg she has 14.9mm*16.5 mm sist on left ovary. What is it? what is the best treatment available? what may be the cost of treatment? and what is the risk factor? mam, please guide me I am in deep trouble and tensions. Please
My wife 1 month se pregnancy start hua hai Aaj ultrasound hua toi bola gaya baby ka growth nahi ho raha hai kya reason ho sakta hai aur isko thik karne ka solution bhi suggest kariye.
I am 28 years old female. My menstrual cycle was regular till last month. And I am trying to get pregnant. But this month I had my period on 18th day. I have it for 2 days as usual. Is it a regular period or just spotting. Is there any chance of getting pregnant this month.
I am 35 year old. I have two daughters aged 11 & 4. Last november I had a terminated pregnancy of 4 months. Before the birth of my 2nd daughter also twice I had abortion due to heart beat missing in the foetus after 6 weeks & 8 weeks of pregnancy. Both the times I had to undergo dnc. Please advice as I need to go for 3rd baby.
Hey is there any chances of getting fat after abortion from clear kit. And it's cause any harm in future?
Dear Doctor, My wife, aged 50 years, is very week, her BP is low, sometimes as low as 60, and and pulse is also low. She is nearing menopause and that may be the reason for her weakness. Can you kindly suggest some medication based on these information and oblige.
My cousin is on menstrual period since 20 days....she became very weak....n the periods are still continued.
Menstruation is a physically painful affair for many women. Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. In some cases, this situation can continue for the whole week, making it difficult to get any work done. This pain is also known as dysmenorrhea. Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
- Pulsatilla: Made from windflower, this is one of the oldest forms of homeopathic medication. Pulsatilla is suited to sensitive women and can be used to treat both irregular and painful menses. It also helps deal with over sensitivity and mood changes. Pulsatilla is most useful when taken between periods.
- Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with Magnesium Phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux Vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
- Cimicifuga: Cimicifuga is very effective when it comes to treating painful muscular cramps. Women who need cimicifuga will find that as the flow increases, so do the cramps. These women also suffer from headaches, severe abdominal pain and shooting pains in the thighs. Along with pain, it also helps treat nervousness that may be a result of the menstrual discomfort.
- Chamomilla: Every woman deals with her pain in a different way. For some women, passive movement like driving a car can help alleviate pain. In such cases, the use of chamomilla can be very beneficial. It also helps with clotted bleeding and bleeding between periods.
Mostly, menstrual pain during menses is due to hormonal irregularities and cysts of ovaries or uterus. So, in case of complaints, we need to access these also while selecting remedies. Constitutionally and symptomatically selected medicine in Homeopathy will help the patients get relief.