Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shaligram LadheYour feedback matters!
I am 28 male I am suffering erection problem on sex I used silajith, muslipak, ashwagandhadi type of products but no use sir please advise me which types of product is best for erection problem.
I have so many white hairs in this early age so how to reduce it and stop the growing of white hairs?
Can you suggest some shampoos name wich are good to remove flakes? I have those white flakes too nd pimples too plss help my age is 16.
Female, 80 kg, I want to reduce it to 55 but in a healthy way, I am non vegetarian. I go for a walk for 30 mins daily. Please suggest me what to do.
1) Close relative of the patient who are diabetic, so if your father, mother, brother, sister, aunt, uncle have diabetes’s, there is a chance that you can develop it.
2) Obese people are more likely to develop diabetes
3) Patient who had gestation diabetes i.e. diabetes during pregnancy at young age are likely to develop diabetes at the later age
4) Other disorders like polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Hello doctor I am so slim I am 25 years old but my weight is only 56kg Many medicines I have applied for gain weight but all are not profitable. Tell me how can I increase my weight?
I am a 37 years old Male and facing the problem of Hair fall and Dandruff along with I face the pain on my Head after taking Bath. what should I have to do? please guide me.
I am 19 year old young man, I have a lot of pimples in my face, I handle this just a couple of 5 days. I used many different soap but it doesn't work. What should I do?
What is it?
Aesthetic dermatology is another word for cosmetic dermatology. This branch of science aims to work on the way a person looks. It involves procedures that can rid you of pimples, acne, skin pigmentation, birthmark or may be a mole. It is often argued that aesthetic surgery can't be called medical because it in no way deals in disorders or diseases, that is to say it doesn't treat root causes.
However, constant discoveries and research in the field of cosmetic surgery have shown how greatly they can treat skin problems and can improve your physical appearance. Aesthetic surgery mainly focuses on facial skin. It is wrong to think only film personalities or media professionals go in for these modes of treatment. Many people, who feel inadequate because of their looks, opt for these procedures. Aesthetic surgery is indeed a boon for they relieve you of psychological pressure.
Different ways in which it helps you:
- Treats chronic skin conditions and surface blackheads: Blue light therapy successfully fights bacteria, thus preventing the growth of acne. It has also been used to get rid of eczema, which is a discomforting condition with serious symptoms like irritable and itchy skin. Comedo extraction is possible through chemical Peels. Chemical peels can work wonders with a patchy, discolored skin and facial blackheads.
- Fat injections and liposuction: So many people wish to have full lips. This is possible with the help of fat injections. Injecting collagen or fat deposits, having extracted them from some other part of your body, can give you fuller lips. Liposuction can be used to remove excess fat from your body further making your skin look taut.
- Treats Spider veins: Does your face resemble a leaf with bluish purple veins showing? If yes, you probably have spider veins. Spider veins can be cured with the help of laser treatment. Exposure to laser can repair capillary breakages while it makes the veins regain their original size.
- It can remedy hair loss: Uncontrollable hair loss is depressing for both men and women. Clinical studies have found out injecting plasma, rich in platelets, into the scalp can accelerate hair growth.
- It helps in decreasing pore size: Botox is a tried and tested way to reduce the size of your skin pores. As you age, increased pore size leads to a dull skin. Botox can help you look young.
- A reliable cure for cellulite: Fibrous bands often show on the skin of your hands, thighs and neck. It creates a dimpling effect that makes you look saggy and fat. Cellfina is a procedure in aesthetic dermatology, capable of treating cellulite. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.