Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shaligram LadheYour feedback matters!
I need remedies for skin tanning which doesn't have any side effects. It was good and glowing 1 year ago but now its dark and tannings are there.
My fasting blood sugar is 115 and blood pressure is high 140 and low is 90. Kindly tell me blood sugar and blood pressure are Normal or abnormal for my health. If abnormal what to do so for get normal.
Sir I am suffering from viral fever since 4 days. I have taken injection but fever is as it is. Fever is not going up and not going down. It is normal. Is there any question of worry? Another thing that unknowingly I did the intercourse on 2nd day of viral fever so I wants to ask you whether any chance of transmission of this fever to my wife? And please suggest me list of home remedies.
It is 3 years since my daughter got married, but she hasn't conceived yet. She is obese and has PCOD. She is undergoing IVF treatment, but not successful yet. I would be thankful to hear from you. Peter Pathrose.
Some black shades are found in around my eyes (below part of eyes ). Why it is found? How it can be removed?
My name is gaurav Rathor. Liye in ahmedabad gujarat india. I have stomach problem since five year. Daily a day I have go three time for loose mosan. So pas help & GIVE me right feedback.
Hi, I am 19 years old. The problem is I don't get sleep early at night. I sleep late. What is the reason behind it?
The world is getting busier with every passing day. All are running constantly from playing one role to the other, switching from one task to another. It seems like the messages or the phone calls cannot wait even for like 5 minutes. Do we feel a sense of done at the end of the day? Nah!! We always go to sleep with what to prioritize for next day and the routine continues. Holidays or vacations are no exception either, with our mobiles and devices constantly reminding us of what we should do.
However, of late, there has been a lot of emphasis on the need to relax and recharge the mind and the body. While the body is easier to manage, the mind is a more challenging issue as it is constantly ticking.
Here are some ways to help you relax, suggest you go completely blank in your mind and not do anything during this period.
- Exercise: Whether it is a vigorous workout at the gym, aerobic dancing, or lying in the pool, take a pick. While it may sound like a tiresome errand, most of these heavy workouts relax and recharge very effectively. The energy level post a good workout is to be experienced to be believed.
- Simply sit and meditate: May sound silly, but it is equally difficult to do too. Try to sit quiet with closed eyes without any movement, physical or mental, for about 5 minutes and experience the peace for yourself. When you open your eyes, you will feel rejuvenated.
- Square breathing: Like a square with 4 equal sides, this has 4 equal steps. Inhaling for x seconds, holding it for x seconds, exhaling for x seconds, and waiting out for the next x seconds. 4 or 5 is a good count to start with, but if there are health concerns, then even 2 or 3 should help relax and recharge.
- Music: Music is said to be one of the best soothing agents, create a playlist of your favorite genres and list of music. Be it instrumental or vocal, rap or reggae, classical or pop, take your pick and get lost in it completely. If you are game, even learning music can be very relaxing.
- Read a book: Another very popular technique is to take a book and get lost completely in the story and its characters. Again, pick something that you would enjoy and see you relaxed and recharged.
Each of these requires some time, the most common question is when do I do this? Tell yourself, you don't get time, you need to make time. Once you see the benefits of recharging your brain, you will make time for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Hello sir, I Suffer Pain At the end of my Urination" in side right tip of. My Penis" I feel at the end of my right seminal vein; as if hot urine is passed through a small Skin Cut inside" ; at the right tip only. NO OTHER EXTERNAL & OR INTERNAL BURNS & OR PAIN! Advise Reason & Treatment if you prefer!
I am 54 years old female. My upper right wisdom tooth is infected. Next to it two molars are missing. I might need two artificial teeth on that gap so might need wisdom tooth then as support. Should I get a root canal or extraction of wisdom tooth. Pls advice.
I have been diagnosed with S5/L1 Listhesis - Grade 1. I was injured while playing football around a month ago. I consulted an orthopedics expert and he mentioned that surgery is the ultimate option but not a necessary one. I also consulted an acupressure and ayurveda expert who did not give me any assurances as such and was very expensive, to be honest. I've been consulting my family doctor since who told me it's not a major issue and asked me to see a physiotherapist. I wanted to know what are my chances of recovery. Also, is there a possibility that I can ever play football again?
1) I often get several back pain, please advise what could be the reason? 2) what are the systems of thyroid. please help.
Impetigo is a disorder caused by bacterial infection resulting in sores and blisters. It usually occurs more in children and less in adults. It is characterized by red sores filled with fluid, along with yellowish brown crusts. It is contagious in nature and may spread via sharing sheets, clothing and towels.
Impetigo may be classified as:
- Bullous impetigo: This type usually occurs in children below two years of age. The body, arms and the legs are the areas where the symptoms first appear.
- Impetigo contagiosa:This form of impetigo usually appears near the mouth and the nose. The rashes are not usually painful but may be itchy. After the blisters burst, they leave red rashes.
- Ecthyma: This is a form of impetigo that affects the second layer of the skin. The blisters may turn into open sores or ulcers. It may also lead to swollen lymph nodes.
The symptoms of impetigo are:
- You may have small red spots that turn to blisters
- The blisters emit fluid
- The blisters may increase in number
In addition to the above symptoms, you may experience swollen lymph nodes and skin lesions.
This disease is caused by strep or staph bacteria. The bacteria enter the body through other skin conditions such as insect bites, eczema, burns and poison ivy. It may also be triggered by irritation of the skin. The likelihood of contracting impetigo increases if you have allergies.
It may also occur if you come in contact with an affected person. Sharing personal items such as bedding, towels or comb may lead to symptoms of impetigo. If you have dermatitis, diabetes or have a weak immune system then you are prone to impetigo. The disease is treated with antibiotics. Mild symptoms of impetigo may be treated by following basic hygiene practices.