Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shakifa AnsariYour feedback matters!
Dr. I feed her milk with spoon. Actually I do not have enough breast milk from earlier itself. Inspite of taking all tablets that increase milk I do not have enough milk. N now only a small amount of milk is produced by my body. And Dr. said dat no prblm as nw she has started eating everything n as she is eating everything in liquid form except milk. Is der any prblm?
How to increase hemoglobin in women body? Please help tell me the treatment in allopathic or ayurvedic?
Sir manie 3 months pehle sex kiya tha uske baad maine ab tak sex nahi kiya tou 3 months ke baad bhi pregnant hoo sakte hai kya.
Last night I hv sex with 2 girls one is my girlfriend and 2nd was her sister we did it in group so I dnt use condom her sister was virgin so she bleeding too much but I clean. And I ejaculate in there vagina too so m worried now any decease can be harm us if do that again.
Am 28 years old, I have problem with pcos irregular periods am not getting periods even for 4months. Am married I want to conceive ASAP. Please help me.
My wife is 35 weeks pregnant. Her BP has increased to 150/110. Doctors suggest for labour. What are the consequences to go for late pre-term labour? What are the important checklist we should be ready with? What are the important suggestions for child and mother care after labour? Anything, if I am missing, please suggest.
After delivery I m having sex but next day my vagina and abdomen is pain. Doctors insert the cooptie inside vagina for unwanted birth before three year is good for me or notMy virginal delivery and after birth some stichs also in vagina. But now is five months complete of delivery why my body feelings paining aches uneasy lazinessPlease suggest.
My wife is suffering from severe headache last morning. And it increases everyone due to which she can't sleep. She is 4 months pregnant and suffers a gastric problem for last 3 weeks due to which she shit's after 2 or 3 days.
I want make pregnant to my wife but four month I spent with her and positive result did not come pls tell what I do.
I am a 34 yr old female married I had a miscarriage at 17 weeks and a preterm labour at 30 weeks. It has been more than a year and now I am having irregular periods. My period was due on 25 april but I am not having period till now. I did a gravindex which was neg what should I do?
I had pcos taking metformin. I read abt normoz medicine is good for pcos. Can I take both medicines together.
What are the changes of getting pregnant if I do intercourse on 19 th of January. My periods starts 11 th January and ends up 15 th January and also doing intercourse on 22nd January. So what are the changes of getting pregnant. If changes are there for which date is the most effective of getting pregnant.
In India, we move from one festival to the next. Lohri is the first major festival of the year and is celebrated in most parts of North India to mark the waning of winter and the harvest of Rabi crop. Lohri celebrations are characterised by blazing bonfires, folk dance and songs and trays filled with rewri, peanuts, popcorn, gajjak, sarson ka saag and makki ki roti. Unlike traditional mithais that go along with all other festivals, these foods are in fact healthy. Here are a few of their health benefits.
- Rewri and Gajjak: Rewri is a hardened toffee like sweet made from jaggery and sesame seeds. Jaggery helps regulate digestion and internal temperature, cleanses the blood and helps prevent problems like acne, joint pains and menstrual problems. It is also a rich source of iron and has anti-allergenic properties.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds are rich in copper, zinc, iron, calcium, phosphorus and manganese. These nutrients help promote healthy bones, boost immunity, reduce stress and fight free radicals. This can help reduce chances of osteoporosis and slow down the ageing process. Sesame seeds are also said to have the ability to reduce the risk of many types of cancer.
- Peanuts: Peanuts are a rich source of folate, manganese and essential amino acids like tryptophan. This helps regulate blood sugar, metabolise fats and carbohydrates and helps the body to absorb calcium and promote healthy joints. Pregnant women can benefit from peanuts as the folic acid in them can help reduce the risk of giving birth to a baby with congenital defects. Peanuts can also help prevent gallstones and help regulate mood swings. Peanuts are also great for the brain as the vitamin B3 and niacin in them helps boost memory. These nutrients also help reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol levels. Hence, peanuts reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Popcorn: Unlike the popcorn you enjoy at a movie hall, popcorn that is eaten at Lohri celebrations is free from butter and added flavouring. On its own popcorn is a rich source of fibre and has a very low calorific value. This makes popcorn a good snack to eat between meals. Popcorn is a whole grain snack and is rich in anti-oxidants called polyphenols. This can help protect the body against cancer, heart disease and other diseases caused by free radicals.
To make your Lohri even healthier, don’t just sit around the bonfire and warm your hands, Get up and dance to the beat of the dhol and burn all the calories you’ve been eating.
I am trying for second baby. I am having dermoid cyst in left ovary 46.9 x 43. 7 mm. Except that my all reports are normal. Should I wait to shrink my cyst or go for any procedure. Kindly suggest right now my age is 39. I do not hav any problem or pain by the cyst in fact in January its size was 55x53 mm and it was shrinking in may its size was 40x40 mm but may onwards my doc suggested me pills for 3 months. When I went this month for tvs the size of cyst increased is it due to pills. Pl. Help me through your suggestion.
Last time I took i-pill then my period was came early and now its late what should I do sir please suggest me.
I am 19,BT I don't have any improvement in my breast growth,can u suggest me the medicine,which is available in medical stores
Sir, My wife got pregnancy on 08/03/2016 after one month she went regular checkups then we found she got thyroid with 14.6 and she taken medicines for thyroid (thyronorm 50) and we shifted family from there. Recently we met doctor for check ups she told once check TSH and we taken that test and the result was 3.78, doctor told us take medicine same dose (thyronorm 50) my question is it reduced from 14 to 3.78 whether still continue the same dose, is it right and what your prescription please tell us.
Aging is a natural process that affects every aspect of wellbeing as one gets older. Be it physical health, mental health, emotional health or sexual health, aging has an impact on it all. The desire for passion and intimacy is one that does NOT recede with age and it is best to adapt to the changes that the body goes through for a more fulfilling experience.
Aging affects the sexual health of men and women in different ways. Furthermore, it has varying effects on men and women.
What are the physiological changes that affect sexual health in women?
The onset of menopause is a major factor that has several key consequences on the sexual health of a woman. It causes alterations in the functioning of the genital and reproductive organs. Once a woman hits the menopausal stage, the vagina tends to get shorter and thinner, with stiff and narrow walls. Vaginal lubrication also decreases. These changes are known to have an impact on the ability of a woman to derive pleasure from sex.
What are the physiological changes that affect sexual health in men?
The most common sexual problem that affects older men is erectile dysfunction. Also known as impotence, this leads to the inability to achieve or maintain an erection. Premature ejaculation is an added issue. The causes for male sexual problems that occur due to aging range from diabetes and obesity to conditions of the heart and vascular system.
What are the main causes of change in sexual health with age?
Following are a few examples of factors that affect sexual performance and health with increasing age:
- Decreasing hormone levels
- Chronic joint or muscular pain
- Development of illnesses or medical conditions
- Side effects of medication
- After effects of surgery
For many people, interest in sexual activity does not decrease with age. Getting older should not come in the way of enjoying sex. Having a deep and thorough understanding of the bodies of yourself and your partner as you both age and mature will play an important role in helping the two of you derive pleasure from sex and intimacy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.