Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Three days back my baby hit me on my front tooth upon which I have undergone rootcanal 3 years back. Since yesterday I have severe pain in the root of that tooth and the adjacent tooth.(2-1 and 2-2) and one side of the face has swollen. Local dentists gave me antibiotics and pain killers. Is it the right procedure?
Mere teeth mae cavity hai abhi few days say start hui hai kya karu iska. What to do for teeth and please tell to me best suggestion for teeth? I am not want to lost my teeth because reason teeth is personality for person. please helps to me.
Sir, I am 23 year old male. My one of upper front teeth is moved just 90' in childhood. It is very embracing me. Can I change this permanently. Will it be helpful. Please.
I have got pyria, gum bleeding and swelling. Got a thick layer on my teeth. I can feel it with my tongue. please suggest. Can not brush my teeth at all. Doesn't pain but bleeds badly.
I have ulcers in my mouth for long time. I had take medicine of name is b complex but there is no relief from that medicine. What should I do?
A healthy mouth is the secret to a beautiful smile. To have good oral health, you need to keep your teeth, your tongue, as well as your gums healthy. To keep your gums healthy, you need to brush your teeth, use floss and mouthwash and take care of your gums. If you are able to do all this every day, then dental problems will be a mile away from your mouth. Taking care of your gums is extremely important for your overall oral health. Do not neglect even small problems like slight bleeding when using floss as it shows that your gums aren't totally healthy. Here are a few ways you can maintain your healthy gums:
1. Brushing regularly: You definitely need to brush your teeth regularly to maintain your oral health. Brushing your teeth at least twice daily is the best way to keep your teeth and gums healthy. But you need to know the proper way to brush so that you do not harm your gums. Apply a gentle pressure when you are brushing as, in a case otherwise, you might hurt your gums. Make sure you use a brush, which has soft bristles so that they do not cut into the gums. And while you are brushing, brush for at least two minutes as it takes a bit of time to kill the bacteria in your mouth.
2. Floss every day: Flossing everyday might seem a bit tedious, but it is extremely important for you to floss your teeth every day. It removes the plaque between your teeth before it can turn to tartar. Tartar and plaque attract the bacteria which later on harm the gums.
3. Regular use of mouthwash: Wash your mouth with mouthwash regularly. Not only will it help to keep your breath fresh, but it also helps to kill the bacteria in your mouth. There are a number of mouthwashes in the market manufactured only to do that.
4. Use sugarless gum to chew: If you chew a sugarless gum for about 20 minutes after you have eaten a meal, you will be able to clean your mouth as well as keep your breath fresh. But only do this if you cannot brush your teeth immediately. This is because if you chew gum regularly, then that might lead to certain jaw problems.
Keep your gums healthy and keep smiling. After all, a smile can melt a stone as well.
I have problem in my teeth. There are many black spots on my teeth for over few years. What should I do?
My teeth are pretty inside but when I close my mouth my lips like they are out. Suddenly looks different.
In Feb bcoz of accident my upper teeth was displaced then doctor splint my teeth but after removing splint my teeth is still little bit shaking. What to do.
1. Practice good oral hygeine. Brush twice a day with flouride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque.
2. See your dentist regularly-atleast twice a year
3. Stop smoking or chewing tobacco-based products. Ask your dentist for tips on quitting the habit.
4. Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. This helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
5. Keep a log of the foods you eat. If you think they maybe causing bad breath bring the log to your dentist to review.