Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh PetigaraYour feedback matters!
She is having headache specially during night time and lower abdomen pain and also sometimes having pain on liver side with burning sensation in urine. Some test reports 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D Total (D2 & D3) - 14. 47ng/mL Vitamin - B12 - 380.0 Testosterone - Total - 18.57 Bilirubin Total 1.5 Bilirubin Direct 0.2 Bilirubin Indirect 1.3 Cholesterol - Total 175 Cholesterol - HDL 44 Cholesterol - LDL 112 Cholesterol VLDL 19 Triglycerides 95 Total cholesterol/HDL ratio 4.0 LDL / HDL Ratio 2.5 Creatinine (Serum) 0.6 Urea (Serum) 15 Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) 7.0 Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)/Creatinine 11.7 Sodium 140 Potassium 4.1 Chloride 102 Uric Acid* 3.1 Iron 51 Ferritin* 9.07 Iron Binding Capacity - Total (TIBC)* 405 Hemoglobin (Hb)* 11.0 Erythrocyte Count (RBC Count) 4.14 Packed Cell Volume (Hematocrit) 34.5 Platelet Count 2.28 Red Cell Indices MCV 83 fl MCH 27.6 pg MCHC 31.9 g/dL RDW - CV 16.0 % Total Leucocyte Count (WBC) 5000 neutrophil 60 % Lymphocytes 34 eosinophil 02 monocyte 04 basophil 00 MICROSCOPIC BLOOD PICTURE RBC MORPHOLOGY Normocytic Normochromic Cells WBC Morphology Normal in Morphology Platelet Morphology Adequate Hemoparasites Not found Impression Normal study There is some pus cells in urine And everything in ultrasound is normal.
I had mark after waxing my upper lip so I used no scars cream and my skin where I used to apply it got fairer than my real skin so what can I do so please tell me some "home remedies" to cure it plzz home remedies.
Hi my self Sima Goswami & I am 35 years old. I have ovarian syst. Recently I am doing CA125 and as per report it is 41.29U/ml. Please confirm me that is it indicated Ovarian Caner & also please confirm is it early Stage or it will be quarable.
Sir/madam, my son is eight years old his perfectly alright but he is facing problem with his irregular n bad teeth. He was given bottle feeding at younger age. Is this the problem how to solve this.
I have my girlfriend with and we often sleep together one or twice a month going physical sometimes. I think we have become addicted to each other and now we want to get rid of this. Kindly help us.
I am 29 year old male height5.11 My weight is increasing currently 92 kgs I have started gym recently, Can I take fat burner and protein together?
Pruritus Vulvae is the most common cause of vulvar soreness and abnormal discharge in adolescent girls. The growing years are a transition phase where most body parts are undergoing changes to reach the adult stage. While some changes would be obvious externally, there are a lot of internal changes, which would not be very apparent. And for growing girls, especially the changes that they see in their private parts are worrisome, sometimes unpleasant and uncomfortable. About 50% of them would not even discuss these with someone to avoid embarrassment.
Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal and contains bacteria, which are essential for a normal genital health. It also provides lubrication and keeps the area clean. However, the amount, color, and type of discharge can vary and is a good indication of any underlying abnormal condition. Most genital tract issues manifest with a change in the vaginal discharge along with irritation or soreness.
In adolescent girls, the most common problem is pruritus vulvae, which is itching of the vulva region. It is a variant of contact dermatitis caused by irritation. In the growing years, the vulva is thin and delicate with a neutral pH. This makes it easily irritable, unlike in mature women, who also have the protection of pubic hair, thick skin, and labial fat pads. This irritation leads to the condition called pruritus vulvae.
Causes of soreness:
These are primarily non-infectious and infectious (genital).
- Poor hygiene leading to irritation, soreness and itching
- Contamination with urine or feces
- Mechanical irritation from itching, use of toilet paper, ill-fitting undergarments.
- Chemical irritation from soaps, detergents, shampoo, chlorinated water, etc.
- Foreign body such as toilet paper leading to vaginal discharge can cause vulval irritation
- Skin diseases like atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, or psoriasis presents with vulvar symptoms too in the form of soreness and itching
- Sexually transmitted infections like trichomoniasis, gonorrhea and chlamydia.
- Viral infections like genital herpes and genital warts.
- Fungal infections such as Candida such as and tinea are rarely the cause of pruritus vulvae in prepubertal females.
- Worms like pinworms which move from the anus to the vagina, causing itching
- Bacteria like Shigella, Yersinia and E. coli can also lead to non-sexually transmitted infections and subsequent symptoms like soreness and discharge.
- Awareness is the first step in prevention. The girl must be educated about the changes her body is going through and the reasons behind it.
- Hygiene habits, especially after urination or passing feces, should be enforced.
- Avoid undergarments that are tight fitting and can be irritating
- Avoid soaps/chemicals when cleaning the genital area
- Topical creams (emollients/hydrocortisone) are usually effective
- Infections would need a course of antibiotics
When the girl is complaining of soreness and itching, it is best to visit a doctor to get a thorough examination and manage accordingly.