Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh K.MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am a 34 year old female suffering from chest pain for last 2 months. I have consulted a physician & an endocrinologist for the same (since I have hypothyroid) and taken due antibiotics courses. However it didn't help. I have also been suffering from multiple disc bulges in my lower back and have a cervical condition. Apart from this I have pain in my joints including the small joints in my fingers & toes. I have a suspicion that the chest pain might be related to the same, since it aggravates with physical movement. Can you please suggest the cause & treatment. For the same? Also if required do I consult a pulmonary or orthopaedic doc for it?
I want to know the complete dangers of chronic anxiety disorder to human health. Please will it cause heart problem like anorexia? I'm male and underweight. Due to unnecessary chronic anxiety, my weight has reduced a lot please. Tell me the danger thereof, I'll get rid of it.
I am a 21 year old male I masturbate frequently weekly 2-3 times is it harmful for anything like sperm count fertility n all?
Hi I am a 20 year old guy yesterday l had found a dot on my mouth today that became a scratch. There is a white gluid in that area what may be the reason.
Good morning doctor I am ankit I am 26 year old boy and I have pimple problem and hair fall problem last year please tell me what should I do. Thanks.
I have meal. After sometime I wash hand with water. I am feeling like heaviness on finger while I wash hand with water. There is no sign on skin of finger.
My mother has diabetes. What are the chances of me getting it. What are the measures I need to take.
I am 27 year old n I have thick hairs on my chin, upper lips from 6 year, I am fedup with hair, please suggest me what should I have to do?
Hi, My daughter is 5 years & 6 months old, suffering from fever since last 3 hours and headache. I am from bangalore. She had taken breakfast in the morning. Little cold and cough.
Which medicine in ayurveda works best for removing toxins (I. E amam) deeply in the all cells and tissues in the body? (It's the case of amadosha patient)
First of all we have to understand what are different types of joints.
LIGAMENTS: are the Fibrous tissues connecting 1 BONE to another BONE.
TENDON: are the tissues run parallel with bones & directly attached with it.
CARTILAGE: are the semi solid BONES like our external ears, nose, between 2 joints etc.
If any of them strains, stretches or breaks then their is inflammation around injured area, so Omega 3 essential fatty requirement of the body increases to repair it. Also Omega 3s are anti inflammatory.
Body requires more protein for the repair of cells. All the zinc in the body gets concentrated to repair the cells so their is deficiency of zinc in the body.
Extra vit C is required to form the collagen. Vit B is required to fasten the process of healing.
So injured person has to be given these nutrients as food concentrates because the soil is depleted and we do not get all the nutrients what our body requires.
Hi! sir/mam I am suffering from acute hairfall especially near forehead part. Can I use Go-Dan herbal hair oil to solve my problem? Thanx.
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.