Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shailesh K.Mehta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh K.MehtaYour feedback matters!
I take bath with hot water daily after my workout so read on internet that taking bath with hot water daily will shrink testicles but I get erection will taking bath with hot water.
I m 22 male. At this very age my beard getting white. A lot of hair of my beard has become white but this happen in these 8 months. Also I observe that hairs around genitals have become thin. Weak. Brittle and brown. And falling also. What could be the reason for this and what should I do.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 32 years old. I am having a perennial issue of sexual dissatisfaction due to early evacuation and small penis size. I am frustrated. Please help me.
I'm 20 years old, my height is 5.11" (approx) my weight is 88 kgs (approx). I want to loose my weight. I'm playing cricket for 2 hrs daily & walk for 45 min daily. But my weight remains same. What the extra exercise should I do? What the healthy diet should I intake?
I m vey slim. I used to masturbate so much in past days and now I m 23 year old and feeling weak. I want to gain weight. Nd b healthy. Is there any medicine or syrup which can hlp me?
I have a collegue who had periods and she sat on sofa and stained it. Now it comes to my mind that whoever sits on that sofa gets that dirty blood at there back. Though this incidence is 2 yrs old. Even then I feel everything dirty with that blod. I think that people sit on the sofa and then on chair and have made all chairs dirty. Then these people also sat on my scooty and I think my scooty also got dirty with that blood. When I sit on scooty, I dont want to do this but I am obseessed to do. Please help. Am I having ocd
Vaginal discharge is a normal physiological phenomenon, in which the consistency of vaginal discharge varies throughout the cycle. Healthy vaginal discharge is clear or white in colour, with normal and non-offensive odour. Sometimes right before menstruation, your vaginal discharge may hold a brownish tinge.
The consistency of the discharge varies mostly on the hormonal changes in the body. When the levels of oestrogen are low, the cervical mucus that is liberated as discharge may be perceived as sticky and thick. When the oestrogen levels rise up, the discharge becomes wetter, more stretchy and clearer. Also, after ovulation, the consistency becomes thicker again.
When should you worry about the vaginal discharge?
Greenish, greyish or absurdly brownish in colour
When the discharge appears thicker than normal
When the discharge is more than normal
When it smells absurd like fishy or rotten meat like smell
Pus like discharge
White with cottage cheese like discharge
When the discharge is associated with bloody discharge and burning sensation, rash or soreness.
Diseases caused by vaginal discharge
Yeast Infection: The vaginal discharge is cottage cheese like and may be associated with itching of the vulva. This is also called as thrush. It can be treated easily with antifungal medications such as Fluconazole or Cotrimoxazole.
Vaginitis: Yellowish offensive discharge, which may be profuse, associated with itching and abdominal pain.
Trichomoniasis: This disease is asymptomatic in most cases and you may notice purulent discharge. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hair is one of the most attractive aspects of a person. A head full of shiny, dark hair can turn heads while head with dry, lifeless, damaged hair has lesser appeal. There are definitely simple, but effective ways of inducing life back into the hair. Read on to know some of the most common causes of dry, damaged hair and how it can be reversed to enjoy healthy, shiny hair.
Causes: Nutritional deficiencies, excessive exposure to the sun, air-conditioned environments, excessive use of hair dryers, unhealthy hair products, can all affect the hair, making it dry and dull. Hair is so affected can be lifeless, break easily, have split ends, and fall easily. The shine and texture are affected and the scalp also lacks moisture and feels dry.
Treatment: Lifeless, dull hair need not be a reason to lose sleep. There are simple measures which would be readily available in most homes, have been used since ages, and have proven beneficial beyond doubts.
- Eggs: Rich in proteins, eggs are one of the healthiest products for hair care. They promote the growth of keratin which is essential for hair growth.
- Lime: Lime has antibacterial properties and is rich in vitamin C. This helps clear scalp infections and promotes hair growth, which is healthier.
- Olive oil: It reduces dandruff, treats split ends, and restores shine and smoothness of the hair.
- Coconut oil: One of the most commonly used hair oils, it moisturises the hair and reduces dandruff and restores shine in the hair.
- Curry leaves: Adding curry leaves to coconut oil and warming it to apply on the scalp helps immensely in restoring life to hair. A warm towel can be used to wrap the hair when the oil is left in place for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Henna: Rosemary or henna as it is commonly called is another way to condition hair and restore the shine and lustre back. It strengthens the hair cuticles and makes it less prone to breakage.
- Aloe vera: The gel from a freshly cut aloe vera plant has antibacterial and antifungal properties, which help restore life back in damaged hair. It also reduces itching,
- Avocado: In addition to preventing hair damage, it also reduces hair loss and improves hair health.
- Olive oil: This reduces dandruff, and so improves infections which could be affecting hair health.
- Hibiscus: This helps repair damaged hair, improves volume, and reduces hair loss too. The leaves and the flower are used as a paste that is left for about an hour and rinsed off.
In addition to all these, gentle brushing, not brushing wet hair, proper diet, and good sleep are equally important for shiny, healthy hair.