Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShaileshYour feedback matters!
Suddenly having this cut or something like that on my lips. I don't know about this, how to get rid of it. It doesn't pain or anything, it is just there.
Please suggest the benefits of applying Vitamin C & Vitamin E serum on face. Also, what should be the timings for both respectively?
Dr. my daughter is studying plus 2 three days back she notices that there is a races like symptoms started in the upper portion of the wrist. Yesterday it is become like a burn injury ad is reddish in colour with consistent pain. Yesterday the school administration sent her to home from the hostel. Today due to Sunday we are not able to consult any doctor. The infected portion size is about 3*2" there will be high temperature is absorbed in that area only. Pl guide and advice us for further treatment pl.
M 17yrs girl coz of hair removal cream my armpits become black skin over dat region so please suggest me something so I can get ma fair skin again.
I was getting a pain in abdomen few days back and consult a doctor daigone and told me you got fatty liver gave me some medicine which I used but after few days I got some kind of fungal infection whole body its like red pimples witj itching.
I have very oily skin. I fill very odd in people due to oiliness. I had try very docs. And medicins doesn't work. Please consult a proper and useful treatment.
I have a big ball like structure on by right breast with black color I am 16 years old buy. What it could be. Thank you.
Discharge from nipple (galactorrhoea)
Secretion of milk-like discharge from one or both breasts unrelated to childbirth is called galactorrhea. Nipple discharge is most often due to a benign process. This common breast problem has been reported in 10 to 15 percent of women with benign breast disease and in 2.5 to 3 percent of women with breast cancer. There are generally two different types of nipple discharge
Occurs when the breast is manually squeezed, can happen to any woman and is usually not concerning.
Which spots on the clothing, should be evaluated by a physician and may warrant further testing.
Characterized by discharge only with compression and by multiple duct involvement. These discharges are frequently bilateral. With either type, the discharge fluid may be clear, yellow, white or dark green.
Spontaneous, bloody or associated with a mass. These discharges are usually unilateral.
- excessive production of milk-stimulating hormone prolactin by pituitary problems, malfunction of hypothalamus.
- menstrual problem such as amenorrhea problems with cervical part of spine.
- drugs such as oral contraceptives, tranquillizers, and diuretics.
- injury, burns, or surgery,
- neurological problems such as shingles,
- breast cancer
- athletes may experience small amounts of galactorrhea from constant rubbing of the nipples against clothing. Frequent sexual stimulation of the breasts may have similar effects.
- milky discharge: may be due to physiological (lactation); oral contraceptives; galactorrhea
- bloody discharge: may be due to intraductal papiloma; intraductal cancer; malignancy; duct ectasia; fibrocystic disease.
- purulent discharge: may be due to infection
- serous or sticky discharge: fibrocystic disease
- discharge from the surface of breast is seen in paget’s disease;
- skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis; rare causes such as chancre may also cause discharge.
- stimulation of the nipple (i. E, squeezing to check for discharge) actually promotes discharge; patients with a physiologic discharge should avoid checking for discharge. A physiologic discharge often resolves when the nipple is left alone.
- all patients with spontaneous or unilateral nipple discharge needs surgical evaluation. This is true for patients with bloody discharges and for those with clear or serous discharges.
Homeopathic symptoms and cure
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed on the basis of symptoms rather than conditions, as each case of a particular illness can manifest differently in different people. There are many symptoms which can be effectively treated by homeopathy few symptoms are given below.
. Nipples sore and fissured, intense suffering on putting child to breast, pain starts from nipple and radiates all over body. Breast feels like a brick, lumpy and nodular.
. Premenstrual breast congestion in women with abundant periods, weight gain and nervousness before the period.
. Cyst in the breast, hard and painful but, itchy, with stitching pains in the nipple. Discomfort worse just before and after the period; woman wants to press breasts hard with hand.
. Bluish-red lumps in the breast, with gradual loss of fatty tissue, and tendency to feel hot all the time.
. Intensely sensitive nipples, sticking pains, like a splinter, cracks, nipples discolored.
. Nipples inflamed and very tender, can hardly bear the pain of nursing, intolerant of pain: “cannot bear it!” very irritable.
. Sore nipples with dry hard deep cracks on it. Dry itching and crusty.
. Cheesy and offensive discharge from nipple.
. Deep sore cracks across crown of nipple.
For proper diagnose consult a homeopath. Start treatment to get rid of these problems.
Sir mere lips bade hai aur nichle honth ke center par ek white pinkish color ka daag sa hai mai apne lips ko theek kaise kar sakta hun aur maire honth pink kaise rahenge.
Here are symptoms,types and treatment of Hysterectomy
I have white face (fair complexion) when I was 12th class today when I am 1st year then only my face is so dark and my whole body is like before please please give me a suggestion what I do please and what I do escape uva uvb rays in this summer please reply what I could get my fair complexion like 12th class please please reply as soon as possible please.
He has dry itchy problem more. Day night the problem of itching. His skin is oily . He has problem of blood sugar. What's problem with him? Please tell me the best solution because he is very sad from itching.
An orange is much more than just a refreshing tangy fruit. Orange, rich in Vitamin C, is the best all rounder when it comes to your skin. It’s rich in antioxidants and helps your skin to get younger looking, glowing and healthy. It’s almost a miracle for your skin.
Ground orange peels (and nothing else) just on their own make for the perfect scrub.
It has these 4 effects on your skin.
1. Scrubbing off Dead Skin: The leathery granular texture & calcium present in it, serves as a gentle but extremely effective scrub, removing layers of dead and decaying skin.
2. Moisturizing: The natural oil & potassium present in orange peel moisturizes & hydrates your skin simultaneously.
3. Anti-ageing: The antioxidants neutralize the free radicals keeping wrinkles and sagging cheeks at bay. Vitamin C & Magnesium present in it make skin glowing, youthful & healthy.
4. Skin Lightening: The orange peel also serves as a natural bleaching agent which helps with skin whitening.
How to Get the Glow: To get an instant glow, all you need to do is rub frozen orange peel cubes onto your skin. Continue rubbing till the cubes dissolve onto your skin into a scrub/mask. Splash your face with water to reveal the magic!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.