Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShaileshYour feedback matters!
I have black spots of ance on my face I need help to make my skin clean and also I want to tighten my skin as it become loose advice Me?
I have dark spot under my left eye. I think it is Nevis Of Ota. So what treatment should I take? Which is the best hospital for treatment?
I have a pimple problem. How can I clean my face. My face is getting oily. And how can I reduce my pimple?
I am working in night shift what kind of diet I should follow? I am facing many issue like headaches, darkcircle, even skin and face. Glow is not same as before.
My face becomes sweaty very soon when ever I'm outside in sunlight which makes my face oily and it becomes glow less and tired. So suggest me some hone remedies to get rid of it?
Hello sir/ mam. My hairs and skin are so much dry and my hair growth is very slow. Will you please suggest me. How can i.
Hello sir/mam.My eyes are becoming dul and dark circles are increasing day by day ,so should i do suggest me.I am using Spex
Sir, I have very dark and dry lips, there is a black layer on them. I have used sebamed and applied honey but no use. I would be thankful if you suggest me a good home remedy.
Hi I am 23 years old female frm 1mnth I am facing hair loss issue, dark circle my skin is not flawless forehead is dark as compared to face got fine lines on hands n foot tan issue I dun have any stomach issue n I drink enough plenty water kindly help me asap.
I have severe dark circles under my eyes and get me some fairness cream which suits my oily skin so please suggest me any solution for both the problems.
I am 21year old and my weight is 70 kg. I want to loss my weight. And also how to remove eye dark circles. Please tell me how to solved it.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks.Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes. The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
1. Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers
2. Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords
3. Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands
4. Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp
5. Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet
6. Formation of white skin bumps on the skin
7. You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay
8. You may have problems in swallowing food
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
1. Junctional epidermolysis bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
2. Kindler syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
3. Dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
Risks associated with it
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.