Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shahenaz Khan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shahenaz KhanYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir I am Prem Kumar my age is 18 years six months. My height is 5" my height was stopped growing when I was 15 years old. Now I feel very bad when someone come in front of me who height is more than me. So lets help me is now my height is growth more or not. If not can I able to take height growth medicine which I sawn at advertisement.
I am 52 years old and I am diabetic and I am taking insulin human mix 30/70 morning 20 units and night 15 units but I am not in position to control my sugar level kindly suggest good diet and any other method of therapy.
When a man suddenly begins suffering from penis pain and swelling, especially in the wake of a romantic moment or two, it can easily lead to panic. It's quite natural to feel fear when pain arrives, and especially so if that pain is in the penis or surrounding area. But the good news is that prompt and careful penis care can help a man overcome most cases of penis pain and swelling.
Here's what to do during those panicked moments when a man is sure his penis will never be the same:
- Put on the brakes. Whatever was happening before the pain and swelling began, it's time to stop it, completely. If a man was coupling when it happened, he should stop immediately and explain to his partner what's going on. If he was masturbating, things just suddenly became entirely hands-off. If the pain and swelling began at any other time, a man should think back to what he was doing before - retrace his steps, so to speak - and try to figure out what might have sparked this unwelcome result.
- Get clean. A man will want to rule out the possibility of an allergic reaction, so he must make sure his penis is entirely clean. That means jumping into the shower or rinsing off at the nearest sink. Though most causes of penis pain are not the result of an allergic reaction, it helps to have a clean slate to begin from when he takes steps to minimize the pain and swelling.
- Reach for home remedies. A cool compress and a good dose of ibuprofen will help relieve the soreness, pain and swelling of a penis that has seen a little too much action. A compress can be made from a hand towel submerged in very cold water and wrung out. If using a cold pack from the freezer, make sure to put a thick cloth between the penis and the pack, to avoid the possibility of frostbite. The pain should begin to ease rather quickly once the compress has been applied.
- Evaluate the situation. Once a man has done the above things, he should look at the situation with a level head. Is the pain some of the worst he has ever felt? Then it's time to head to the hospital. Did it begin to ease when he stopped when he was doing and used a cold compress? Then it might be okay to take a wait-and-see approach. If a guy is dealing with intense penis pain or notices other penis problems, such as hardness that won't go away, it's time to call the doctor.
- Get help. If the penis swelling refuses to go away or is accompanied by serious penis pain, it's better to be safe and go see the doctor. Bruises, a burning sensation, any bleeding or other penis problems in conjunction with the pain and swelling should be seen in the emergency room as soon as possible.
Finally, a man can make the most of his good penis health by taking steps to maintain it. This can be done with a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A man can look for a crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E, both of which are perfect for hydrating skin and relieving some of the swelling and pain that comes from too much friction. He should also look for a crème with L-carnitine and L-arginine, two amino acids that help the penis heal from trauma and protect the nerve endings, thus helping maintain penis sensation.
Hi, I am a regular smoker I have been smoking from last 5 years I guess but yesterday something unusual happened with me as I came home after smoking. I saw blood coming out of my nose is that a serious issue or it happens with everyone?
I am in hostel so I can't able to get nutritional food but I want to get increase my weight. please help me.
Hi, I am 30 years old male. These days I feel very lethargic and weak too. I cannot concentrate properly on my work also and I have sleep problem. I want to sleep early but not able to do so. This is causing my health issues. Please suggest me what I need to do to overcome this problem.
I feel very weakness. I was hospitalised due to dengue and typhoid fever before 6 months. vitamins are very less in my body. Please help me. I am a vegetarian.
Hi my big brother age 35 and his bp 150 or 160 and 90/95 And he is taking Amlovas 5 on morning What we should doing.
My daughter has porphyrin detected in urine report what types precautions take and what can we do, and how it's affected please guide us, we send one blood sample for molecular test at bangalore.
Please prescribe vitamins taking schedule to get rid of acne and scars. How often should I take vitamin C and vitamin E. Should I take any else vitamin supplements.
Aches and pains are often dismissed and left untreated for prolonged durations, unless there appear to be severe disruptions in one’s daily routine. These pains and aches may serve as the first indication of something bigger, which is the reason that even minor pains must be diagnosed without losing any time. Often pains and aches, if diagnosed at early stages, can be treated using specific exercises, as recommended by physiotherapists. These exercises can be executed at any time of the day in a regular life, irrespective of the venue, time or environment an individual is in. They are meant to improve overall flexibility of muscles and joints, as well as improve body functions.
- Rotations of the lower trunk: Bend your knees, rotate them in a to and fro motion such that the lower half of your body from the pelvis actually moves. This exercise should be done while you lie on your back.
- Side stretch: Lie down on one side and pull the upper leg ankle towards the back with the upper hand. While performing this move, it should be ensured that you apply pressure on your thigh with your lower leg ankle.
- Cat and camel: Arch your back towards the ceiling and the floor alternately after a fixed duration (for eg. 5 to 15 seconds), while keeping your body on your hands and knees.
- Straight leg raise: Raise your leg upright, i.e. without bending, and point your toes upwards, while you are sitting up or lying on your back.
- Hamstring stretch: If you wish to relieve yourself of low back pain, lie flat on your back, lift your leg and hold the back of your knee using both hands. This can be repeated about 8-12 times a day for quick relief.
- Brace marching: This exercise suggests that you lie on the floor on your back with your knees bent. Raise your foot from the ground alternately such that your upper half of the body above the pelvis does not move.
Other exercises for addressing pains and aches:
Though there are a lot of other exercises available for addressing pains and aches. Yoga provides another simple approach. Poses such as the Cobra pose, Butterfly or Supported Warrior are especially helpful in addressing pains in joints beneath the pelvis. A great benefit of Yoga is the prospect of mental serenity and improved system functions such as respiratory and digestive functions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.