Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shah Tushar ArvindYour feedback matters!
I am 41 year old now how much gape should maintain in sex once a week or towice a month please tell me doctor.
Uterine fibroids are abnormal growth that manifests in the uterus of the woman. Hormones and a family history of the same are the usual causes listed for such a growth. As per many medical reports, about 70 to 80% women over the age of 50 years, experience such growths. The most common symptoms of the condition include heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle or even at other times of the month, as well as severe pain in the abdomen.
Read on to know eight facts about these fibroids.
- These fibroids may be caused by a family history of the same and is usually passed down by the mother. The other causes include excessive hormonal imbalance and changes as well as pregnancy and obesity.
- Heavy urination is one of the most common symptoms of this condition, as the fibroids may press against the uterus and cause pressure in the area. Also, for those who have not reached menopause yet, this condition may also cause heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding.
- A Pelvic MRI scan is one of the most common ways of diagnosing the condition with the creation of images that will show any anomalies and growth in the uterus, ovaries and cervix.
- Medication may be used in order to control and regulate the levels of hormone production and release. This can affect the fibroids by making them shrink eventually.
- All fibroids do not point at the progression of cancer. If you have uterine fibroids, it does not mean that you have to have cancer. The symptoms may be similar and the condition is usually called uterine sarcoma. Usually, the diagnosis can only be done with the help of a sugary which will remove the growth and then study the same in the lab to find whether or not it is malignant. This process is known as a biopsy.
- They are the most common reason behind undergoing a hysterectomy. Many women, the world over, have to go through a hysterectomy, which removes the uterus and even the ovaries in some cases. This usually happens when the uterine fibroids become too huge to handle and may give rise to a variety of risks and complications.
- Pregnancy may become a difficulty if you happen to have uterine fibroids. While it is still possible to become pregnant and conceive naturally, many women face problems in doing so easily because these fibroids cause changes in the uterus when it comes to the shape and size of the same.
- Many women do not experience any symptoms of the condition at all. In such cases, no treatment will be required. Yet, even in these cases, the doctor will recommend regular clinical check ups and observation in order to ensure that there are no complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am 22 year old female. I am suffering from vaginal discharge and itching from last 2 months. What could be the reason behind this. before 1 years I had taken control pills for 5 months for treatment of cyst.
I am married women of 26 year. Got pregnant 1st time my test is positive, but solid blood coming out a bit of mustard seed size why. Can any one tell. I got feared.
My wife is pregnant last week we come to know so can we have sex or what are care could we take pls ans me.
Hallo doctor, my mother of two babies 5 n 4years. My husband always attracts towards other ladies who lives near us. So. I get hyper. What is the solution of my problem. AM in job he is also in job.
My wife had 2 miscarriages over the past 2 years we are young and unexperienced. She had taken I pills to prevent the first one and the second one apparently was due to stress. We are trying to conceive this year are they any advices or any help we should consider.
Low sperm count. This is most often the cause of male infertility.
Low sperm motility. Second most common reason
Abnormal sperm. Another common reason
Low sperm count should not be viewed as a definitive diagnosis of infertility but as one indicator of a fertility problem. A normal sperm count is considered to be 20 million per milliliter of semen.
Male infertility is usually caused by problems that affect either sperm production or sperm transport. Through medical testing, the cause of the problem may be found out. Roughly 2/3rd of infertile men have a problem with making sperm in the testes.
Male infertility affects approximately 7% of all men it is commonly due to deficiencies in the semen, and semen quality is used as a alternate measure of male fertility.
A lower amount of semen may indicate an issue with the seminal vesicles, blocked ducts or a prostate gland issue. Sperm count – 20 million to 300 million per milliliter is considered in the normal range. Below 10 million is considered “poor.”
Types of infertility and causes of infertility in men:*
* Male subfertility
* Low concentration of sperm in the semen
* Sperm abnormalities/abnormal semen
* Abnormal shape/morphology of the sperm
* Problems with movement/motility that makes sperm delivery difficult
* Abnormal liquefaction, absence of viable, healthy sperm,
Blockages or obstructions in the genital tract that prevent sperm delivery that can occur due to:
* Developmental disorders of the epididymis, vas deferens or seminal vesicles
* Scarring from inflammation
* Infertility caused by medical conditions, such as varicoceles and testicular torsion
* Genetic abnormalities
* Hormonal imbalances
* Lifestyle choices and environmental exposure.
* Idiopathic Infertility.
Initial testing will likely include:
Semen analysis, Ultrasound, Post-ejaculation urinalysis, Genetic testing, Sperm function tests, Hormone testing, Blood tests
Treating Male Infertility -
Assisted reproductive technologies (ART)
IVF, GIFT, and other techniques
Drug therapy for hormonal disorders
Treatment for problems with sexual intercourse.
I am 48 years old women. Fibroids exist in uterus, sent for test and the report is negative. There is a continuous back ache. Are fibroids harmful in future. Request advise me.
The solution is to not intentionally think further about plans, but with faith surrender to the supreme and instead of thinking about the plans it is better to read a nice book, listen to nice music or talks which do not allow mind to get frustrated with mental speculations. Drinking cow's milk in night before sleep also should help