Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I lost my tasting sensation before two days. After taking carom seeds due vomiting. From next day I lost taste sensation. When I eat sugar also. It is taste less. What is the solution for my problem. Please help me.
Sir what is the possible solution and the precautions for diabetes. Pls also tell the diet to prevent from diabetes.
I am 40 fear old male I am facing pain in my neck both solder and both foot yesterday I checked my uric acid and esr uric acid was 4. 86 and esr was 26 please Give me the solution ?
I have a thyroid problem and there is a heavy hair loss. I am using thyrorich 50mcg, had thyroid problem from past 6 months. Give me solution for hair loss.
I am 40 years old and since last five years I am diabetic but controlled since last five months I have sex issue no excitement and loose my penis what should I do any medicine and any treatment please suggest me.
I am 62 years male recently on 27 Aug 2015 checked HbA1c it is 6.6% do you want me to take some medicine or some precautions will work out. I prefer to to take homeopathy medicine. Pl advise.
Uric acid is a problem for a lot of people, and can cause serious health issues. All of us have this compound in our blood, but in small quantities, and we should always try to keep those levels low. One way to do this is by watching what we eat and consuming fruits that can help reduce uric acid naturally.
Citrus fruits can protect you from gouty arthritis. Uric acid dissolves in citric acid present in fruits such as orange and lime. Hence, eating citrus fruits helps in lowering the uric acid level in the blood. Vitamin C is great for reducing the amount of uric acid in our blood. It dissolves the crystals that stick to our joints, helping to get rid of them.
Apples help fight against high levels of uric acid, thanks to their high water content. Apple contains malic acid, which neutralizes uric acid, thereby preventing abnormal rise in the uric acid level that causes gout. You can also fight gout by taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar daily after meals.
Banana is a rich source of potassium. Potassium stimulates excretion of uric acid. It also helps in preventing crystallization of uric acid. Eat bananas daily to prevent gouty arthritis.
Eat a cup of tart cherries or drink a glass of cherry juice daily to prevent gout attacks. Studies have shown that cherries help in lowering the uric acid level. The therapeutic effect of cherry is primarily attributed to compounds called anthocyanidins that help in neutralizing uric acid. In addition, the anti-inflammatory property of the compound helps in alleviating inflammation and pain in the joints.
Strawberries are one of the most recommended fruits to neutralize uric acid in the body. They are excellent antioxidants and diuretics, and have anti-inflammatory properties. They help to regulate the digestive system, keep you full, and contain Vitamins B, C, K, and potassium. It also helps with eye health, reversing signs of aging, prevents flaccidity and celulitis.
Pineapple contains bromelain ? an enzyme which has anti-inflammatory qualities and is known to reduce inflammation. It also stimulates the decomposition of uric acid crystals and hence, helps to alleviate the pain associated with gout. Bromelain is also an enzyme that aids in the digestion of protein and we know that a diet high in protein often leads to excess uric acid build up in the blood.
These wonder berries should be added to your list of Gout foods to eat. Blueberries contain vitamin C, vitamin E, and they are loaded with anti oxidants. They are great for reducing the inflammation associated with Gout. If you start to feel Gout pain then you should immediately add blueberries to your daily diet.
Dear Doctor, I am 50 year old male and a diabetic and have been on insulin and medicine for the last 15 years, I have reduced sensation in my left leg. I do go for regular walks every morning, but my sugar level is 220 fasting and 410 pp please suggest what can help me in keeping my sugar level in control.
I am a type 2 diabetic patient and my Hb A1C level is 5.8. I have recurrent ear infections and I have taken courses of anti biotic after consulting ENT doctors but onlywith temporary relief. Is the problem diabetes related or of infected fluid of the middle ear? What is to be done?
Good evening sir I am 35 years male want to increase sperm count stamina I am already taking metxl 12.5 and ecosprin AV75 for blood pressure and cholesterol I am recently diagnosed with thyroid I have fnac test impression suggestive of colloid goitre kindly suggest me valid medications for colloid goitre and increase sperm count and stamina.
Hi am 27 years old I hv hypothyroidism. Taking dose of 100mcg and 150mcg alternatively. I have gained a lot of weight. How to I reduce my weight. I am already walking 6km daily bt not much improvement. My height is 158cm.
Type 2 diabetes and Erectile Dysfunction may appear as different ailments but they do have a connection. Reports suggest men suffering from Type 2 diabetes are likely to experience Erectile Dysfunction. Moreover, diabetic people suffer from Erectile Dysfunction 10 to 15 years earlier than others.
Reason: The reason behind the connection between the two ailments is quite complex. The whole scenario involves deterioration in nerves, muscle functioning and blood vessels. For successful penetration of penis, body requires healthy functioning of blood vessels, nerves, hormones and sexual desire. Type-2 diabetes hamper the proper functioning of these blood vessels and nerves, thus posing a potential threat to a successful sexual intercourse. Diabetes becomes a big obstacle in obtaining a firm erection. Also, non-regulated flow of blood through these blood vessels adds up to the problem.
Factors Contributing to Erectile Dysfunction due to Diabetes:
Complexities due to Type-2 diabetes increases exponentially when aided with following risk factors-
- Unbalanced diet
- Non-regulated Blood Supply
- Excessive smoking and drinking
- Excessive stress and hypertension
- Lack of Physical activity
- Blood Pressure
- Side effects of medication taken to cure ED
Given below are few suggestions which, if followed, can bring your sex life back on track.
- Consult doctor: It is better to open up about your sexual concerns and consult a doctor. Hesitating in doing so will only increase your problem. Proper knowledge regarding all your existing ailments will allow him to diagnose properly and help you to regulate your blood sugar level. You may further consult a sexologist for specialized treatment for Erectile Dysfunction. Through prescribed medicines and some therapies, this issue can be dealt smoothly.
- Practice a healthy lifestyle: Stay fit. Reduce your extra weight. Include exercise and meditation in your daily routine. This will help a lot in improving your emotional health. In many cases psychological pressure also contribute in causing impotence. So, try to perform some stress relieving exercises to curb down this psychological factor.
- Avoid drinking and smoking: Smoking diminishes the quantity of required nitric oxide which in turn lowers down the blood flow to penis. This increases chances of Erectile Dysfunction to a greater extent. Excessive drinking destroys your blood vessels, thereby posing a serious threat to your sex life.
- Take a proper diet: A balanced diet pays a major role in checking and controlling the blood sugar level. This step will definitely decrease the harm done to your blood vessels and nerves.
- Get enough sleep and keep yourself astray from the harmful effects of fatigue.
- Talk with your partner: It is necessary that you discuss freely regarding your sexual problems with your partner. This will help you in gaining confidence, release stress and perform better.
Follow the above suggestions and choose a healthy lifestyle for a safe and pleasing sex life.