Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shah J R
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shah J RYour feedback matters!
I have suffering with sinus from 2 years and I already consulted a doctor they said about some operation. Is there any other option with out an operation.
I have OPEN TB, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MANY DAYS IT WILL TAKE TO CURE TB FULLY. HOW SHOULD I BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE FROM OTHERS TO SEE THAT IT WON'T SPREAD. THANK YOU.
Hello doctor, I am always suffering from cough. Whenever weather changes, I will get the problem of cough. Can you please suggest me.
I want to know about Tb disease symptoms. My friend is suffering from it. But we are In confusion. What are its symptoms?
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.
I am having dry cough from last 3 days but I took it lightly and didn't take any medicine. Please advice prescription for this. Thank you sir!
I have cough for last few years I tried many medicines and treatment it can't gone so please give me a solution.
Here my breathe rate of lungs has been increased. Dat mean just more than before. And how should you cure my lungs nw. And which I'm a smoker for last few months.
I have problem of sinus. After exposed to extreme cold or dust my nose don't smell any thing and I feel nose blocked. Also due to it headache and I feel irritation in eye.
Hi.Iam 22 years old. I am not a diabatic.I am having problem of cough everyday .When i had check prevous i was having b12 deficincy , so that i took b12 injection then it was okk .But now i am having problem of exessive saliva in mouth .I also feel low in energy. I am taking calcium supplements .But sometimes i feel am ok then that saliva problem occurs.So please give absolute answer of my problem.I have some time irritation in eyes.
Cadmium can be found in plastics tubes cadmium toxicity can lead to kidney bone and pulmonary damage
The exposure by dermal pulmonary (lungs) and gastrointestinal (mouth)