Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. Shah J RYour feedback matters!
I have asthma and because of this I can not breathe properly so please suggest me ways to prevent it.
Sir I am having a lump on my butt crack from past 10 days lump is painless and also it is a pusless. Is it is a sinus or boils or anything else.
Sir meri age 25hai mujhe 2sal se breathing and dry cough ki problem hai. Mene Dr. ko bataya to asthma bola hai. Or inhaler budetrol priscribe kiya hai. Pr sir me inhaler nahi lena chahta mene nahi liya. Sir mene kabhi koi smoking and drink nahi kiya hai. Family me bhi kisi ko yah problem nahi hai. Give me other homeopathy or ayurvedic medicine to cure this. Weight 62 height 5.9"blood test normal hemoglobin 14.
I am suffering from cough and cold since 2 weeks and it has not been recovered inspire of taking lots of medicine.
I am 12 week pregnant & I am suffering from cold & cough allergic problem doctor prescribed me cetrizine azithromycin 500 mg for 5 days than cefixime with potassium clavilanate 200 mg deflazacort 6 mg for 10 days what should I do should I take these medicines or not.
I have always had a blocked nostril since many years & sinus problem every once in a while, so what are the ways of its treatment?
Dear sir I am 50 years old iam suffering from continuous cough with phglem. In. I have taken deletus tablets and emicoff syrup but not effective please give me right medicine for my cough Thank you.
I am allergic to cold and dust. I sometime take alerid tab, seroflo inhaler and duonase nasal spray n get relief. When allergy is acute, my nose block irritation on upper part in mouth sneezing and lastly all these disappear and asthma type problem start. As now pollution in Delhi, no medicine work even antibiotic except steroids. I am 62 years old and same is condition since last 30 yrs. please advice.
Hi. Myself shubham and I would like to ask from you that I have cold and cough from last week. What I do. Please help me!
I am having cold and flu from past 4 days but today I m having continuous cold and blocked nose. What to do? Previously I had cold maybe 3 or 4 months back. At that time physician prescribed me NOXEL-L, paracetamol and some cough syrup. Why am I having frequent cold. Is their any thing wrong with me?
2 months before I had cough and nasal congestion, after which I took medicine and Vicks vapours. But from that time, my nose is blocked almost every time I sit in AC. Kindly help.
I've been coughing for almost 2 months but not developed any fever. Is it TB? In winters, the cough goes a bit high.
I am 19 years old girl and I am spitting blood in very less amount. Generally when I clean my nose I find clotted blood in my nasal canal AND I SOMETIMES FELL PAIN (VERY MINUTE BUT) WILE BREATHING.
Hello Doctor, I am 26 year old man I have cough problem last night and swelling in my right leg what should I do please help me.
I am 32 yrs old. I have sinus problem from last 3 yr. Before 2 year I operate it also. Can you tell me it is curable or not ?
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.