Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shaffica
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShafficaYour feedback matters!
Your smile holds great importance as it is one of the first things that a person will notice about you. A smile can leave a long lasting impression on people and is very important for self-esteem and confidence. Smile makeover is a process, which considers your facial appearance, tone of skin, color, width, length or shape of your teeth along with the gum tissues and lips in order to improve your smile. A smile makeover can be done according to your preference and choices.
Here are the areas on which a complete smile makeover concentrates and improves upon:
- Teeth Color: For a perfect smile make over, natural, composite restorations can be used to replace silver and amalgam dental fillings. Teeth whitening process can be undertaken to improve upon the color of the teeth, which are stained or dull. The color and shade of teeth are taken into consideration for several things such as crowns, bridges or dental implants. White, glossy teeth give a youthful, fresh smile. The whitening is done to such an extent that it complements your other features.
- Spacing and Alignment of Teeth: Teeth which overlap each other, have gaps in between or have a crooked appearance can be straightened, and the alignment can be modified by orthodontics or invisalign.
- Replacing Missing Teeth: Missing teeth affect your appearance and your smile by a great deal. The risk of tooth decay is also enhanced. For an ideal smile make over, missing teeth should be replaced with dentures, bridges or other modes of dental implants.
- Balancing Uneven Teeth: In case of uneven or chipped teeth with cracks on them, you can undergo cosmetic correction procedures to make your teeth appear balanced. In case you have a gummy smile, you can undergo recontouring procedures for improvement of your smile.
- Modifying Lips and Cheeks: An unshapely face with wrinkles makes your smile unpleasant. This can be corrected using several procedures, which include orthodontics and oral maxillofacial surgery. Correction of your lips and cheeks will improve your smile to a great extent.
- Tooth Length: Long teeth are responsible for a fresh, youthful smile. In case of short teeth, smile makeover techniques such as reshaping or lengthening of teeth can be undertaken. This will improve your smile. The proportion of your teeth can also be corrected to give you a perfect smile. The texture of the teeth can also be modified as a part of the smile makeover.
Treatments Used for Smile Makeover:
- A dentist can use an entire range of treatment to achieve your ideal smile makeover. These include:
- In-office, professional teeth whitening, Can brighten teeth up to 9 shades in a single visit
- Porcelain veneers, Thin, natural-looking, ceramic shells that mask imperfections such as cracks and chips
- Dental crowns, Tooth-shaped prosthetics that go over misshapen or worn teeth
- Invisalign, Clear, removable, custom aligners that gradually straighten minor alignment issues
- Dental bonding, Resin bonded to teeth that conceal cracks, gaps, and chips
- Gum contouring, Removing excess gum tissue to improve appearance and conformity of smile
A complete smile makeover allows you to correct and improve your smile, according to your preference. This process involves several cosmetic methodologies, the proper execution of which gives you an enhanced smile.
I am 22 years old. I am having irregular menstrual flow my weight is 95? What should I do for getting regular menstruation? Does it affect hair loss and skin problems.
Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and maintain good posture throughout the movement.
Movement: Raise your left arm, bend your elbow, and reach down across your back as fa ras possible. At the same time, extend your right down and behind your back, trying to bring your elbow across your back. Try to cross your fingers, upper hand over lower hand. Repeat with your arms in the opposite position.
Stretches: Behind Back Shoulder Reach; Overhead Triceps Rope Stretch; Arm Circles;Kneeling Reach, Roll, and Lift.
Simple Test to Check the Mobility of Your Waist and Knees.Try It Today !
Stand with feet shoulder width apart and weight evenly distributed through the entire foot.Movement: Slowly squat as low as possible, but not below parallel. Lower your hips as if you’re sitting in a chair. Keep your head neutral and eyes focused forward.
Stop if your shoulders go beyond your knees, your knees travel beyond your toes, or your thighs reach parallel.
Note: This is one of the more difficult movements, as it involves multiple joints.Make a note on your scorecard if you needed to make a modification in order to execute the movement properly.
Stretches: Forward Lunge; Over and Under Medicine Ball Squat; Standing Calf Stretch
MODIFICATION: If you can’t complete this test without bending at the waist, modify by lifting your heels 1⁄2 inch to 1 inch by standing on aboard, widening your stance, or extending your arms horizontally in front.
Simple Test to Check the Mobility of Your hips.
Hip Rotation Starting Position:
Lie on your back with your hips and knees bent at 90 degrees.
Arms are fully extended with palms up.Movement: With your legs together, lower your legs to the floor to the left. Return to center and repeat to the right. Stop the rotation if either shoulder lifts or loses contact with the floor.
Stretches: Standing One Leg Rotation; Iron Cross; Lying Single Leg Cross over