Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am taking warm water with lemon before bed tea, It is good or bad as I am suffering with high blood pressure problem.
I can't stay long time during intercourses. Within few strokes. Even the measurements not enough, I feel. Need your kind suggestions on above 2 issues natural way as well as others way. Thank you.
My blood pressure is 170/110. I am taking medicine and it's almost 1 month I am in control I can see improvements like it has been reduced to 165/94 I have checked it 2 days without taking the medicine. Is it possible to completely eradicate at least like 150/90? Is it possible to cure blood pressure fully since I am at very early age of 26 I don't want to depend on medicine. Kindly suggest me some diet or more to achieve my target with least use of medicine. Or based on my physical data if someone can suggest something.
My mother is 57 year old she is having hypertension, high b. P taking allopathic medicines for B. P and thyoroid. She is short tempered, worries too much. Please suggest meditation or medicine for her.?
Today I was in stress. At 10: 30 am my bp was 170/92, at 11: 30 am it was 142/90 and at 12:00 am it became 135/90, is this any thing serious. Kindly help me.
Sir I am a diabetic female aged 48 years.And on insulin mixtard and Obimet sr bd.I used to take mixtard 26 in the morning and after lunch obimet 500 mg one and evening mixtard 24 and obimet sr 500.But at present my blood sugar is not under control.especially pp sugar is 350 and above.please suggest.
I had mild pain in near my lower ribs with a little pain while breathing. Doctor prescribed for a endoscopy and ultra sound. Both tests were normal but ultra sound detected a cyst in left ovary. Is it dangerous. Secondly is there a remedy to it.
My triglyceride often goes to more then 200 instead I eat less oil. When it raises I feel discomfort in chest area And pain fot 3 seconds in every 10- 20 min. Please tell me it is dangerous for me in cityangiography doctor found minimal soft plaque near the origin. How I can overcome from this disease kindly help me.
I am 32 yrs old. My total cholesterol label is 157. But triglycerides comes >800 & vldl comes 160 & tc/hdl is 5.6. Please give me solution to cure from the said. Thanks.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
My mother is 60 years old, she was diagnosed with LBBB and cardiovascular artery disease 2 years ago. She is also suffering from high blood pressure. 8 months ago she underwent angioplasty, but high blood pressure still persists. Kindly advise effective homeopathic or Ayurvedic treatment.
It is a myth that heart diseases in children are incurable. 90% of congenital heart problems have treatment available. Complex heart diseases can be prevented by taking folic acid antenatally. Fetal echocardiography is the tool to diagnose heart diseases in children before birth.