Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sevarin PosaYour feedback matters!
I have dark circle since 5th standard .they do not go away even if I put cucumber or rose water. They do not go away even if I sleep for 10 hrs a day. I got it in 5th std and now im in 2nd year still they do not leave me .can you suggest me some natural ways of how I can treat that or natural fruits.
I have a accident in left leg near by thy and got problem of DVT (deep veins thrombosis) I have swelling in leg blood not circulate properly.
I am civil engineer working in chemical zone and my skin got blackened due to regular sun exposure and chemical pollution . Please suggest me something that to have glow again. I am getting married in December . So have to act quickly.
Dear sir, I have hte bleeding piles and I got injection for the same in my anus from bams doctor, but problem is still there and iam feeling anus itching/inflammation. Please advisekamal kishore.
My mother is suffering from leukoderma so can you please suggest something from ayurveda. And it's been 3 years almost. She has tried from homeopathy to all the English medicines but it's getting bigger and bigger from then.
I want to know how to remove nodular scabies marks which is on my genital parts please suggest some cream or home remedy to fade that marks.
I'm having white patches on my cheeks. I think it's becoz of having tea 2 times daily. And some suggested it's becoz of lack of vitamin D.I applied DK gel. For 1 year but of no use. Appears and even disappears. Can you give me any diet regarding this.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules.
Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
- A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
- The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.