Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sethu MahavanYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from fever for two days. And take general medicine so please suggest me. Another medicine.
Sir I have half headache problem when I am studying or watching television then my headache started and continue till I sleep so what are the natural ways to get relief.
Hello I am a boy 22y/o weight 101 kgs and height 180 cms I am overweight and wanna reduce weight I do not look obese or very fatty What is the proper method of loosing weight I want my weight to be 85 kgs.
I am having pcos for last 7 years conceived in 2012 with the help of medicine suffers miscarriage after three months of pregnancy since then unable to conceived now Dr. conducts hsg test that shows total fallopian tube blockages .my doctor advices laparoscopic surgery for it .i wanted to know is surgery is only solution or any other treatment is available for fallopian tube blockage? Pls help as earliest.
I am suffering from gas, and depression, and anxiety, I had diffuse gastritis andi feel the parasites are crawling down my stomach always.
My mother has been diagnosed with spin tb and it is effecting her d11-d12 & l1 vertibra. On doctor' s advice we started following medicines 1. Rcinex 600 mg bbf 2. Pzide 2000 mg od 3. Mycobutol 1000mg od 4. Benedon 20mg od the above medicines were taken for 1 month starting from 28th jan 2015. After that, mother got tested for lft report on 25th feb 2015 and found that three values? sgot, sgpt and gamma gt were deranged. Doctor immediately discontinued rcinex and pzide medicines and advised the following as per prescription dated 25 feb 2015. 1. Levoflox 750mg od 2. Mycobutol 1000mg od 3. Liv 52 twice daily so we got her tested for lft again after 10 days and found that these values sgot, sgpt are back in range so rcinex 450 mg (bbf) was again started by the doctor. Since 16th march 2015, patient is taking all the four medicines (rcinex 450 mg, levoflox 750mg, mycobutol 1000mg, liv 52 ) my mother is unable to move and has severe back pain. Pain has also extended to legs. It is very difficult for the patient to remain without taking painkillers. She also has fever from the last 15 days ranging from 99 f to 100. 4 f. Is the ongoing treatment fine? and what pain killer can we give it to her so that she is relieved from the pain and without having any side effect of the medicine.
I have severe cold. I have cold for 2 years. I meet many doctors in my town but their medicines cannot prevent my cold. My money also decreased. I have no strength to spend money on me. At this time Lybrate is the only hope to me. So please give me suggestion s to prevent my cold. This is the only hope to me.
Hair growth is a natural process that can also take place with assisted treatments. There are quite a few solutions and treatments available. Quite a lot of these are fads while some can be genuine. Homeopathy is an option which is effective for regrowth of hair and curing baldness. This is often the last stop of treatment for people who have failed at restoring their previous state of hair. These are a few well known remedies that homeopathy prescribes for baldness.
- Silicea: It is very commonly used and is processed from sandstones and human tissues. It strengthens the hair and reduces dryness by giving essential nourishment to the hair follicles. It is a very good growth enhancer.
- Kalium Carbonicum: It is made from compounds which the Egyptians used in glass preparation and is another effective homeopathic medicine. It stops the thinning of hair and reduces its brittleness as well. This in turn increases hair growth.
- Lycopodium: Premature baldness shows a dramatically marked response on the use of this miracle homeopathic drug. Women suffering from post-partum hair loss also benefit a lot from using Lycopodium. It is formed from the distillation of evergreen plant spores, such as club moss.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Table salt (sodium chloride) is used to prepare this homeopathic medicine. Natrum Muriaticum is especially beneficial when dry crusts form on the scalp and dandruff is the primary reason for hair loss. It even helps when hair fall is triggered by menstrual problems or any skin disorder. This homeopathic remedy is also effective in treating hormonal imbalance related hair loss. Emotional and sensitive people are generally prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Phosphorous: Another tried and tested hair growth enhancer is phosphorous. People who have baldness in patches and lose hair in clumps are benefitted by this homeopathic medicine. People who suffer from minor scalp ailments or those who lose hair due to excess dandruff are also prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Kalium Sulphuricum: Hair loss due to flaky dandruff is treated with Kalium Sulphuricum and it is available in tablet and liquid form. It contains some amounts of sulphur and hence shouldn’t be over used. It is generally prescribed for twice a day application. Generally it isn’t recommended in excess and its use should be stopped after two weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am having pimples spots in my face and its not going and I am not liking so doctor I can use betnaben n cream on my face and I am having a oily skin.
How Can I lose my body hair permanently without waxing or shaving. Can anyone suggest me a natural remedy for this.(I have tried few hair removal creams but Couldn't find any change)
I have problem of hair fall, give me some tips to overcomes this problem, what is the medicine for it?
Avocados may be fatty, but that doesn't mean they are bad for your health.
In fact, this fruit is a nutritional powerhouse providing numerous potential health benefits. Its creamy texture and rich taste make it a common ingredient in many dishes. It is most well known for being a key ingredient in the Mexican dip 'guacamole'. Because of its high fat content, avocado is also used as a meat substitute in sandwiches and salads. But what makes this fruit so good for you? it is an excellent source of potassium, containing more per weight than bananas. In addition, avocados are rich in vitamin k, vitamin b, vitamin c and vitamin e. They are rich in phytochemicals, which have been reported to help prevent the development of certain cancers. Fats account for around three-quarters of the calorie count of an avocado. Most of it are monounsaturated fat, in the form of oleic acid. Monounsaturated fat is considered to be a 'good fat' which reduces levels of bad cholesterol in your blood and lowers the risk of stroke and heart disease. Keeping cholesterol levels in check is vital for diabetics as they have a much higher risk of cardiovascular disease. The high levels of potassium in avocados is another important nutritional factor for diabetics due to its role in maintaining a healthy heart and regulating blood sugar. Having monounsaturated fats in a diabetic diet is also beneficial for reducing high triglyceride levels and thus improves insulin function and blood glucose levels. All in all, avocado is a very healthy food for those living with diabetes and for people who wish to lower their risk of developing the disease.'