Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Seema S KhandwalaYour feedback matters!
Look around you and you will certainly notice some of your friends already are sporting bald patches or thinning hair even before they reach an age of 40. Until a few years back, baldness was seen as a sign of age or hereditary baldness, but today, there are a number of factors such as stress, environmental pollution or hormonal changes that trigger hair loss or baldness. For all those suffering from this problem, the good news is that science has found a way to cover these bald patches and thicken thin hair through a surgical procedure known as hair transplant surgery.
Hair transplant surgery is of two types; follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS or FUT) and follicular unit extraction (FUE). The former involves removing a strip of the scalp from the back of the head and dividing it into thousands of grafts each with a few hair follicles. On the other hand, follicular unit extraction involves plucking the hair follicles out individually to be made into grafts. These grafts are then inserted into tiny incisions on the bald areas of scalp. Depending on the size of area to be covered, this procedure could take 4-8 hours. You can also take the package for
Post surgery, the patient is prescribed some medication to relieve the pain and itching sensation. You should be able to return to work within a week. After 2 to 3 weeks of the process, the transplanted hair begins to fall out in order to make way from the new growth which may take up to few months. This is normal so do not stress yourself about this. Most people will notice 60% of new hair growth in 6 to 7 months. Full growth occur in one year. In some cases, patients may be prescribed a hair growing drug such as minoxidil to improve the quality and speed of hair growth.
A hair transplant surgery does not address the cause for hair fall and hence in some cases, a repeat procedure becomes necessary. If you wish to discuss about any specific hair problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am a 21 year old woman, I have acne marks that are around two weeks old, can I start lightening them with home remedies, and do they actually fade faster if I start early? And do home remedies really work? And how fast could they fade?
I took medicine to avoid my period time near my marriage date of February. Then after 5 days, i.e on february 13 I attended my period. Then after a week I stated mating with my husband. Then on March 13 I didn't attend my period. Thought that I gonna attend pregnancy but unfortunately I attend my period on March 29. What is the reason for such delay period? Whether because of medicine I took or something? And also tell me when can I start to mate with my husband to attain pregnancy from the information provided above. please help me. I am not not aware of when to have sex and how many days in a week to attain pregnancy.
Dental pain is the worst pain encountered by us among all other pains.
So let us have a look at different remedies and solutions to dental pain.
A. Neemba a herb easily available best for soothing pain.
B. Haridra another herb to apply and gargle for tooth pain.
C. Baool is good for any tooth pain or decay.
D. Marich or black pepper is good for dental pain in ayurveda.
E. Asoka tree bark skin in warm water and gargle is good to relieve pain.
F. Kanchanara guggul 2 pills twice daily relieves inflammation swelling due to dental pain and infection.
A. Merc sol is a medicine for dental pain in homeopathic
B. Coffea is a homeopathic medicine for dental pain and hot food sensitivity.
C. Sepia is a medicine for sweet food pain in teeth.
D. Kreosote for dental pain gum inflammation gum bleeding and radiating pains to ear and head.
E. Mezereum medicine in homeopathy for carious tooth.
3. House hold things to relieve pain.
A. Hing ????
4. Treatment through dental clinics are also there which includes elaborate description.
A. X rays like iopa cbct opg ct scan etc
B. Rct root canal treatment.
C. Scaling and root planing.
E. Muscle relaxants and painkillers along with proper treatment procedure.
I. Splinting and prosthesis like bridge crown or composite.
I am suffering from pimple and zit problems for years now. How can I get rid of this problem? Specifically the pimple spots really annoying. I will be very glad if you sort out my problem regarding this.
Science has advanced a lot through the ages. Doctors have also succeeded in curing many diseases in this time. But even with one of the most advanced technologies, they still haven’t found a fool proof way to cure cancer. Even out of the many types of cancer, blood cancer is the worst among them. You surely wouldn’t want to get into such a situation. Would you? The best way out of blood cancer is never to get one. To prevent it you can take care of a few things:
- Maintaining proper body weight: Although you can’t do much to prevent cancer, you must ensure that you maintain a healthy body weight. This implied that your BMI should be normal (healthy weight) so that you have a good chance of fighting it. It has been said by many leading institutions worldwide as the best way to prevent cancer. One can maintain proper body weight by making sure they exercise every day for at least 30 minutes and also maintain a well-balanced diet. This would help you maintain a healthy body weight.
- Reduction in the consumption of calorie dense food: Not only because calorie dense foods like cold drinks increase your weight, the sugar mixes with your blood and thus is difficult to transport through the body. Thus they add a lot of impurities to the body and must be avoided for the best interests in your effort to fight cancer. The worst fact about calorie dense foods is that you can easily consume 1000 – 2000 calories long before you can satisfy your hunger. Thus, it also defeats your first preventive measure to avoid cancer.
- Staying away from harmful chemicals like pesticides: You might not know it and be happily spraying pest control sprays everywhere without a proper mask thinking you will make the pests go away. What you don’t know is that those pesticides are harmful for your blood and one should avoid them. To increase the probability of winning against blood cancer, it’s vital to keep this in mind.
- Consulting a doctor from time to time: One should always go and visit a medical practitioner from time to time so that they can maintain proper health. Furthermore, if you see symptoms like fever, frequent infections, night sweating, swollen liver with abdomen pain, enlarged lymph nodes (they are usually painless), then be sure to go to a medical practitioner. Always remember that prevention is better than cure. Thus one should try to prevent blood cancer not cure it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.