Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saurav SajanwalaYour feedback matters!
Hello. Sir Tell me one think. That my sister is using skin cream'penderm + to be beautiful then before. The thing is that, is this skin cream have any kind of side effect after some time of using it. My sister is using panderm + from 6 months. Till now this not show any side effect. But in future side effect can be happen or not.
Hii. , I am 20 years old. I have a problem in leg thumb. Which is called fungal infect this problem is from last 3 years. I saw many doctors and many time a remove my nail. And I am tired with this problem. So please suggest me the way how can I solve this problem. And also suggest a good doctor in the vadodara and surat for this problem. I. Hope you give the ans to me. I am waiting for your reply.
15 days before I hd met wth an accident, in tht thy hve done 6 stitches on my face (below frm rgt eye), so please let me knw hw to avoid stitches marks.
Looks like i've piles. I find pea like thing all over my anus. It hurts after bowel movement and sometimes blood comes out. Please suggest me some medicines. Ointment & tablets.
I am 33 years old female I am disorder free person nor diseases, but my neck is black what can I do?
I have been having pores. How to get rid of pores? It'll be of help if you could suggest some home remedies.
Hi, iam 23 years old male, I have a scar of stitches on face for an almost 10 Years. Any idea how to get rid of this.
Hiii Sir. I am Venu my age 22 years 2 years back I use face bleche but contunsely only my face is skin changed black colour please solute me.
Doctor I need to ask you weather dove soap is good for face as I'm suffering from acne and I also have a dry skin. Presently im using lux (pink) soap on my face is it harmful. * I want your opinion on using dove soap on face and it's adv and dis-adv.
I am 35 years old lady and have tan only on face and arms since mine was a field job earlier now I have to clean it with the natural way using least chemicals.
For the lump in the breast is operation required? After mammogram also do we need to get operated and remove that lump? How much does it cost?
I had got an small tissue on my heal since 1 year and it's grown to an size of small . It's painful when touched. What is it n why it comes n what is. The treatment? Thanks in advance.
I have dark circles from my childhood Nd small pimples on my all over face with pigmentation and oily skin. I have dark skin also. Suggest me something.
We have recently shifted to an apartment the water used here for bathing is salt water and it is greasy my skin turned black due to this. Suggest me soaps or fairness creams to get my skin color back.
The worst part about being diagnosed with chicken pox is that even after the virus leaves your body, your skin is still marked with scars from the blisters. Like any other scar, in most cases these scars fade with time but this process can be quite slow. Scars, especially those on your face can also affect your self confidence and image. Luckily, there are a number of ways to deal with chickenpox scars and fasten the fading process.
Here are a few tips to help reduce scars caused by chickenpox:
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E not only helps hydrate the skin, but is rich in anti-oxidants that promote the production of collagen and protect the skin from free radicals and other impurities. Vitamin E can be found in foods such as almonds, spinach and papaya. They can also be consumed in form a capsule or used in form of oil. Including vitamin E rich foods in your diet or massaging the scars with vitamin E oil can work wonders in getting rid of scars.
- Coconut water: Coconut water is not only delicious, but also rich in nutrients essential for the skin and lauric acid and cytokines. This helps regulate cell growth in the skin and balances the pH levels. It also has anti bacterial and anti fungal properties that prevent breakouts. Along with drinking coconut water, you could also apply it directly on the affected areas to help speed the recovery process.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. This aids in collagen production and keeps the skin elastic and strong. It is also rich in alpha hydroxyl acids that help heal damaged skin. Lemon juice also has bleaching properties that help scars fade. Lemon juice can be diluted with water or applied directly on the skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is known for its anti oxidant and anti microbial properties. This can protect the skin from bacterial infection and help soothe and heal skin. Its anti inflammatory properties also help relieve itching and redness caused by chickenpox blisters. Aloe vera also boosts collagen production and moisturizes the skin. Aloe vera can be used by applying the gel within its leaves directly on the skin and allowing it to dry. This can be repeated 3 to 4 times a day for best results.
- Baking soda: Scarring in cases of chicken pox is caused by scratching the blisters to relieve irritation and itchiness. Baking soda helps prevent the formation of scars by soothing this irritation and exfoliating the skin. It also helps balance the pH levels of the skin. A paste of baking soda and water can be massaged onto the affected areas to remove dead skin cells and prevent scarring.
All the above mentioned remedies will help you get rid of the scars and give you a beautifully glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.