Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh SangoreYour feedback matters!
Pets can be amazing companions and help you cope with your life problems. There can be times when you might feel low and lack motivation to do anything; a pet can change that scenario and bring about a positive change in your life. They keep you engaged and help you take your mind off from various problems in your professional and personal life.
Here are few reasons why having a pet can significantly improve your mental health:
- Petting lowers stress levels: Petting your furry friends is a major stress buster. It has been observed that petting a dog or a cat releases the hormone called oxytocin, which is associated with lowered anxiety and stress levels. When you connect with your pet and engage yourself in grooming and petting, it naturally reduces your blood pressure and lowers the level of cortisol, thereby, producing a calming effect.
- Pets reduce loneliness and isolation: Pets can constantly keep you company, if you don't like being lonely. Dogs and cats can make friends easily and due to their intuitive nature, they can sense it when you are feeling low. They refuse to leave you alone and provide your mental support. Pets also help you socialize especially if you take them out for a walk. They help you interact with other pets and their owners.
- Pets are great listeners and they keep you engaged: Pets can distract you from your problems and stressful situations, which plague your mind. You and your furry mate can spend a wonderful time playing games or by simply clicking pictures together. Pets are also good listeners and hence you can vent out your feeling without the fear of being judged. They help you heal and get over certain things which would otherwise be a lot more difficult to overcome.
- They love you unconditionally and keep you happy: Seeing your pet welcoming you after a hard day at work can instantly lift your mood and make you smile. They love you no matter what mistakes you made and keep you energized, positive and motivated. Caring for your pet and reciprocating their love can make you less self centered and more motivated towards your goals.
Related Tip: "Effects of Alcohol on Mental Health"
• Conditions which cause increased pressure on veins around the anus:
• Chronic constipation
• The weight of the foetus and increase in blood flow during pregnancy
• Heavy weight-lifting jobs
• Excessive consumption of spices and condiments
Natural home remedy using radish:
1. Crush 1 radish
2. Add some milk to make a thick paste
3. Mix well
4. Apply around the anal opening
5. Wash off after 15 min
6. Repeat 2 times a day
Natural home remedy using cumin seeds:
1. Take 1 tbsp cumin seed powder
2. Add water to make a thick paste
3. Mix well
4. Apply on the affected area
5. Leave for 15 min
6. Wash off with water
7. Do this 2 times a day
Natural home remedy using ginger and mint leaves:
1. Crush some ginger (1 inch piece) and make a paste
2. Crush a handful of mint leaves and make a paste
3. Take 1 tsp ginger paste
4. Add 2 tsp mint leaves' paste
5. Mix well
6. Press the paste on a sieve and extract its juice
7. Add 2 tsp lemon juice to it
8. Add 1 tsp honey
9. Mix well
10. Consume 2 times a day
Till 6 months I gave breastfeeding. Still continuing to give. Bt can I feed my baby girl Amul milk if no why?
My daughter is 24 years has been suffering from pcos since she was in std 10 taken her to many doctor in mumbai they put her on gylcomet 500sr and said that this has to be taken life long she is under treatment for pcos also but I need a cure pl help me with one of the best endocrinologist in mumbai she is also obese and she sweat very badly on her hands and feet pigmentation dandruff hair fall and facial growth and on her body.
I take a medicine that was unwanted 72 and after that I had heavy period but from last 4 month I have no period so please.
Hello doctor. I had unsafe sex with my husband. and I take unwanted 48 after 45 hours. Is there any chances to become pregnant? and there is side effect?
Hi. I stop my last periods on 16 august after that again I start bleeding on 26 Aug. Starting 3-4 days it's like clotting now bleeding increase. Now also I am bleeding. Around 10 days over for my bleeding. How n when it stops nd wats the reason behind this? My first delivery in 2013 after that I didn't did any exercise nd now two months back I started gym nd I loose 6 kg weight. It is due to hormonal change or what? I am going gym in bleeding also. Should I stop gym for sometime or whole life? Does it effect my next periods? please refer me some medicine. I am having lot of backpain also.
I've had vaginal itching for around two years now, as with most posts I've read I've been told it's just thrush but then I've been tested for that twice now and both tests came back negative. The GUM clinic said it could just be an allergy or thrush of the vulva (if that is even possible?). I have.
I had intimate moment with my last bf and bleeding was high after intercourse on 30april I am getting married is there any Chances of bleed again. Or rough sex can led to bleeding at this time.
Homeopathy deals with the cause of the disease so that no further recurrence occurs. Treatment in surgery is related to complications like blood clot formation, infections, injury to the scrotal tissue or structures.
Homoeopathy can also be given in cases where there are complications due to surgery like post operative infections, fibrosis and pain in scrotal area.
Homeopathy offers the natural way for the treatment of hydrocele. The treatment works wonderfully in various diseases. In homeopathy case taking is the most important part which reveals cause of the disease and accordingly medicine is prescribed. The remedies act wonderfully if prescribed correctly.
The medicines help in reducing pain if present.
Remedies help in absorption of fluid.
The treatment help in healing if the underlying cause is injury.
Medicines help in reducing swelling.
There are 56 medicines which give great relief. However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient.
For online treatment, you may follow the following steps by clicking on consult option