Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saurabh Sangore
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh SangoreYour feedback matters!
Hamari shadi ko 5 saal ho gye hai or hamara ek baby hai jo 2 year 8 month ka hai. Meri age 30 hai or meri wife ki 29 years hai. Kya aap bta sakte hain ki next baby ke liye kitna gap sahi rhega. Please tell us.
I am 20 years old. Suffering from pcod. Doctor prescribed diane35. But I have another problem. Of over weight. I do exercises n take low fat food. But I can't control my weight. Pls give me necessary suggestions.
Over the last couple of decades, there has been a steady increase in the number of sex-related issues. While there are a variety of reasons attributed to it including more exposure to sex through media forums, the changing lifestyle of people is said to be a bigger reason.
With people connected to their work all through the day and multitasking on the rise, work is never complete. Even when retiring for the night, there are always things running about what next to do. In cases where both couples are working, there is no match of timings either. That being the case, sex has taken a backseat - almost the last seat.
In addition, the altered Indian lifestyle also has led to greater exposure to sex leading to increased cases of abuse (family/friends circle), past unpleasant experiences, relationship failures, etc. All these have changed the equations in relationships. More and more couples are worried about a number of sexual issues, including:
- Loss of desire
- Anxiety about sex
- Erectile dysfunction
- Orgasmic disorder
- Premature or delayed ejaculation
- Conflicting sexual desires
- Past sexual abuse or assault
- Image issues
Sex therapy is on the rise, and 90% of the therapy consists of getting the couples to have a frank, open discussion. As much as it is a private topic, the problem can only be solved when an open discussion happens - both with the doctor and with the partner.
Whether it is past abuse or erectile dysfunction, the first step is to acknowledge the problem and discuss about it. If you are not able to confide in your partner or a good friend, it is advisable to seek a therapist. It is wise to pick a therapist who comes through referral. Some things to keep in mind are:
- Be open - Like any other counseling, sex therapy also involves a frank discussion with complete confidence in the person. The therapist will understand your concerns about anxiety or problem and help you how to communicate your desires and needs with your partner.
- It does not end with one discussion - Starting to work with a sex therapist is just the first step. It might take a while (a few months) to completely resolve the issue and identify the solution.
- Involve your partner - Though it is advisable to start talking alone with the therapist, after a couple of sessions, the partner may also be called in also to see if there is something that needs to be worked upon.
Sex therapy can definitely help to resolve the above noted issues and improve sex life, which is very essential for a healthy body and relationship.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My friend had intercourse with her partner without protection but took ipill after 1 hour of intercourse this happened on between 17-20 April 2018. Again she had protected sex this time on 24 April 2018. On 28th april she saw blood stains on her undergarments and minor pain which went off. Her due date is approx 8th May. What could be the reason please help.
Hi I am 28 year old married female trying to conceive I have done amh test which is 2.2 ng/ml so how long I can try naturally to become pregnant please suggest me with any tips.
I dnt get periods regularly nd I had sex with my bf in nov and in dec I got periods dis means I am not pregnant I have problem of pcos.
I am 24 years female. My hemoglobin level is 9.5 g/ dl. Is there any problems for conceiving pregnancy.
I am facing problem with my menstrual cycle. I haven't got my periods since last 2 months I am not pregnant. And even not in any kind of physical relation. From last few days I discharge white liquid more than usual way. Should I see the doctor for this. What could be the reasons for this and how to cure it.
Miscarriage basically refers to the phenomenon, when a developing embryo or the foetus in a pregnant woman dies a natural death, before it can manage to survive on its own. The common signs of miscarriage are vaginal bleeding accompanied with pain. It leads to depression, anger and guilt. The reasons for miscarriage are manyincluding use of tobacco, smoking, diabetes, extreme obesity, drug or alcoholic addiction. Here are some important signs that indicate you might be miscarrying:
- Bleeding: Recurrence of bleeding, which keeps on starting and stopping indicates the downfall of your hormonal balance. You must get your pregnancy hormone levels checked. Very intense bleeding, which accounts for soaking your pad within an hour is an indication of the beginning of a miscarriage. However, bleeding is a common factor in normal pregnancy as well.
- Cramps: Severe cramps in the vaginal region, accompanied by very heavy breathing and suffocation are other signs that you might be headed for a miscarriage. Sometimes, bleeding occurs along with the cramping.
- Disappearance of Pregnancy Symptoms: If you are pregnant, but the signs and symptoms of pregnancy start disappearing, a miscarriage may be indicated. However, it might not be the first major signal. For normal pregnant women, the signs of pregnancy do not appear for many days. You may not feel nauseated or your breasts do not get sore. For ten to fourteen weeks, this phenomenon is a normal one. However, in case it continues for a more prolonged duration, it might be an early sign of miscarriage.
- Pregnancy test results vary between positive and negative: Results of a pregnancy test done very early may vary between positive and negative. This is completely normal. In case of obtaining the same results when you are already over two weeks pregnant, it may indicate a miscarriage. You might be having an ectopic pregnancy. Spotting is also noticed in the vaginal region. If you had a pregnancy test showing positive results, but the results come negative after re-taking the test a few weeks later, it is high time for you to consult a gynaecologist. You have to deal with ectopic pregnancy before choosing a surgical path. Varying results signify that something is wrong. The urine produced by the body is less concentrated.
A case of miscarriage is very painful for the pregnant woman as well as her family. You should keep healthy, and avoid all bad habits to keep away from miscarriage.