Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh SangoreYour feedback matters!
SIR mera frnd ne apni gf ke saath last month sex kiya tha period ke time chal raha tha. Uski gf ka aur without protection. Aur is month uski gf ka period ka time 7, 8, 9 ho sakta hai abhi tak nhi huwa hai Sawal ye hai ki kahi wo pregnent to nhi ho gayi hai ya hone wali ho. Is halat me kya kiya jaye sir, solution bataye please.
Me n my gf were having sex by mistake the condom worn out and then I gave her unwanted 72 within an hour it's been 3 weeks now last week she was bleeding dark brown red? What are the chances of pregnancy? How to make sure everything is safe?
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
- Virechana: This procedure involves several days of internal oleation by taking either pure ghee or a specially prepared medicated ghee followed by a gentle herbal purgative. Purgation acts on aggravated and accumulated pitta and kapha doshas. It decreases the heat (ushna guna) of pitta and increases coolness (sheeta guna) required for formation of shukra dhatu (ovum and sperm). Impaired agni due to disturbed pitta is also rectified by the virechana procedure. A strong and balanced dhatvagni (tissue agni) is required for dhatnirmiti of shukradhatu (creation of reproductive tissue). Obstructing kapha dosha is removed through virechana and the blocked apana vata obstructed by kapha dosha is also relieved by virechana. Common virechana dravyas: mahatiktaghrit, trivrit (leha or churna). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 23 years old girl. I skipped my periods from last few months. In thyroid test my tsh count is 0.023. Please explain this figure and suggest me what should I do.
Hi. Want to ask you questions regarding pregnancy. Me and my partner had intercourse on 14 July and her periods date was 23 she got her periods on 29 July. I haven't inserted my penis neither I have touch her vagina. From 17 July onward she is not well her stomach pains and if she eats any spice thing she started loose motion and today 11 august she saw milk was coming from her breast. Is she is pregnant!
This is my first month of pregnancy. I feel very tired and weak and sleepy all the times. I am working and now a days I feel very sleepy in office. What to do? I am facing indigestion, gastric problems. Please help,
Hi My age is 27. I have kid of 1.2 years. I got diabetic during my 1st pregnancy and it is still there. I have taken only home made remedies and no tablets. Now for the past 1-2 weeks there are some changes in the body system. I am feeling tied, drowsiness in morning, vomiting feeling, slight head ache, more tensed, pain below the right side abdomen, more urination, wound often in urinal area, itching. I need to know what is the cause for these symptoms which irritating me n making me feel tied.
A full body massage once a week with oil will stimulate healthy blood circulation, lymph drainage and will reduce water retention. Use natural organic oils if possible.
My daughter's blood report is blood glucose fasting-101 .1, insulin fasting -19.34,total t3-180, t4-10.14,tsh-cLIA-17.54. She had irregular periods and excess bleeding, how to control her insulin levels and tsh level.
Hello doctor , My wife is 3 months pregnant just now we visit our doctor for monthly checkup , she prescribed progesterone i.p.200 mg twice daily , so is this safe in pregnancy ?
My wife is 37 years old. She is suffering from lower abdomen and back pain and the pain is stretching up to my limb. Did X ray and USG for lower abdomen. Kidney is clear. Left Ovary showing chocolate cyst. Doctor has prescribed medication for the same and suggested that it can be recovered medically. After that had done stool examination twice. Both occasion occult blood was found. I am very concerned now. Please suggest.
Today is 3rd day from missed period of my wife. We are trying for baby. She has back pain, white discharge and increased temperature up to 100.7.Can she take parcemotol to reduce temperature (fever)
I'm 23 years old m married I missed my periods this month I have done pregnancy test also negative what to do now.
I'm putting my weight and feeling very weak in my daily routine work please suggest me which types of diet should I follow or how to boost my strength.
My girlfriend and I are moderately sexually active. But she seems to get uti every now and then. What is the cause of that and how should we be prepared for it?
Hi, I am suffering from PCOS and gaining weight. Can I take Vitex or chest berry herb as the remedy. As I am unable to conceive due to PCOS. Will it help in my ovulation and cyst problem. Can I take with other allopathic medication. Seeking your advice.
My wife was 7months pregnancy, now scan report baby weight is 1.120 kg. This weight is normal or up-normal? What is the standard for weight baby and women during 7months pregnancy time.
My wife is 8 months pregnant. I have a question I stay out side since she is pregnant in this mean while no relation so I want to know that could I intercourse wit her last night I had and she had little bit bleeding and also I want to know that what shud I do to the cum should I leave inside vagina or out. And till when I may intercourse wit her. We met after a long time.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or Disease (PCOS) is a very common condition, wherein there are multiple cysts in the ovaries. As a result, there are many changes which the body undergoes and it is not limited to the gynecologic system. A woman with PCOS may also find it difficult to conceive, and so, once she is pregnant, precautions are essential to ensure there are no complications.
- Preeclampsia: When the blood pressure readings are high during pregnancy, it is known as preeclampsia. It brings with it a whole lot of complications including the need to cesarean section, premature birth, etc. So, it is best avoided, and diet can help to some extent.
- Diabetes: Gestational diabetes which manifests as higher sugar levels only during the pregnancy is very common in women with PCOS. The increased hormone levels in PCOS increase insulin resistance, thereby increasing sugar levels. This needs to be managed through a combination of diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes.
- Preterm labor: Women with PCOS are at a slightly higher risk of premature labor.
- Weight-related issues: PCOS leads to weight gain, and this could be a problem during pregnancy. It is essential to discuss with the doctor as to what would be a good weight range and stay within that range throughout pregnancy. Weight gain brings with it a host of complications and so best avoided.
With PCOS, during pregnancy, strict cautious diet planning can help in avoiding complications and allow for an easier pregnancy. Though they may not solve every problem associated with PCOS, dietary modifications can have a significant effect on the overall health and well-being. Listed below are some easy-to-make changes:
- Increase consumption of fibres like greens, nuts, pumpkin, berries, whole grains, almonds, etc. are included. This ensures that digestion is a prolonged and gradual spike in blood sugar levels.
- Increase protein-rich foods like soya, tofu, eggs, and chicken, which help in avoiding binging. They are light on the stomach and help in weight management.
- Foods which are generally anti-inflammatory including tomatoes, olive oil, spinach, fresh fruits, and omega-3 fatty acids help in controlling blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Supplements to include omega-3 fatty acids, prenatal vitamins, vitamin D, and calcium if required ensure that the baby gets the required nutrients for optimal growth.
What to avoid:
Anything that can spike up calories and is of low nutritional value should be avoided.
- Avoid whites – pasta, rice, and bread
- Baked and processed foods
- Candies, chocolates, snacks
- Salty and spicy fried snacks
- Aerated drinks and soda
PCOS in pregnancy presents a combination risk, and dietary changes and weight management are essential for a safe pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.