Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh SangoreYour feedback matters!
I have one year old breast feed baby. Now, I am thinking to take oral birth control contraceptive medicine. Someone suggest me OVRAL L medicine while some suggest SARAL or MALA D. Now I am confused, which medicine should I take? please suggest the one with least side effect. Also, such medicines are safe for my breast feed baby or not?
What is ECMO?
Like dialysis for unfunctional kidney, Ecmo for unfunctional lung.
Ecmo stands for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. It is a method of giving oxygen for the body when icu pateint lungs and/or heart are not able to supply oxygen on their own.
Why ICU pateint put on ECMO?
Doctors place ICU patients on ECMO when patients are not able to supply oxygen to the body.
ICU patients’ lungs fail for a number of reasons including pneumonia, lung cancer, pulmonary edema, pulmonary embolism and COPD.
When a patient’s lungs fail, he/she first is intubated (breathing tube) and hooked up to a ventilator (breathing machine).
However, sometimes lungs are so damaged that providing oxygen through intubation is not enough.
This is when doctors turn to v-v ecmo.
A heart can fail for many reasons including heart attack, pulmonary embolism, bad valve disease, or worsening heart failure. When a heart fails, doctors try to fix the underlying problem. They may also start medications (called ionotropes) to help improve the pump function of the heart. If medications are not enough, doctors will turn to v-a ecmo.
How long can someone stay on ecmo?
That is a complicated question. Due to the risks of ecmo discussed above, doctors try to keep patients on ecmo for as short a time as possible. Often patient will be on ecmo for several days up to 1-2 weeks. Every day, several blood and imaging tests are done to determine if a patient is ready to come off ecmo. As the technology of ecmo improves, hopefully side effects will decrease and patients can remain on ecmo for longer periods of time.
What is the difference between ecmo and a ventilator (breathing machine)?
Both ecmo and a ventilator aim to provide oxygen to the body when the patient’s own lungs and breathing are failing. The ventilator assists the patient’s own lungs by pushing oxygen with pressure into the lungs. Ecmo instead provides oxygen directly via a catheter placed in a patient’s vein or artery. We almost always try oxygenating a patient with a ventilator first. However, when a patient’s lungs are too sick for this, we turn to ecmo to assist in providing oxygen to the body. V-v ecmo provides oxygen through a vein. This blood then has to travel to the heart and be pumped around the rest of the body through arteries. Therefore, with v-v ecmo or with a ventilator, a patient must have a well-functioning heart to get the oxygen pumped throughout the body. V-a ecmo has the additional advantage of pumping blood directly to arteries. This “by-passes” the heart and is therefore the method of ecmo we use when a patient’s heart is failing.
Hi. my opk are positive from day 11 of my cycle and I have 99 degree f fever from 5 days. My cycle length is 29 days. Can you pls tell me reason for positive opk other than ovulation?
Ultrasound enables physicians to reliably visualize soft tissue structures including muscle bellies tendons ligaments arteries and nerves as well as identify any pathologic changes within these structures. It is a repeatable non invasive imaging modality that is capable of providing real time dynamic tissue assessment
I am 25 years male me and my wife had sex on 21st may. She took I pill immediately after sex and another pill 12 hours later. Since then she has missed her two consecutive periods. Her last period was on 8th may. We did two home pregnancy test on 22 june and 24 june ,both were negative . We did a beta hcg blood test on 29 june , it also showed negative pregnancy. On 11th july we did a beta hcg test and a TVS ultrasound. Both showed negative pregnancy. However ultrasound showed multiple cysts on left ovary. My wife took Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets (10 mg) from 13 to 17 july. Yet she did not get her periods. please suggest the reasons. Can she be pregnant or is there some other serious concern. We both are very depressed.
Hello I have a pain in my abdominal area and also sometime in lower .It has severe sometime. Tender to touch. During period and after periods it occur .Sometime it goes for 2 days. Sometimes vomiting also hppn. I can't cooperate VD the pain. The amount of bleeding is normal and periods last for 5_6 days. What to do .And tell me if I go for USG .How much it cost. What is the treatment for this.
My wife have polyceast overy syndrome. Her period is irregular. How does it can be cure totally. Is there any problem at the time of penetration.
Hi, I having a pcod disease since 3 year I have 2 child 5 YR but I'm planning for 2nd baby Lmp is 2nd July but in august not coming yet pls suggest me for planning for pregnancy. I'm also loose wait around 76 kg Regards.
Pregnancy test kit results me negative aara h bar bar test karne pe eske ky matlab h me pregnant hu ya nahi.
I am 19 years old I am indulged in sex wirh my husband for previous 5years. At first when newly I was newly married I was a bit shy but now after giving birth to 1 baby I want to have more of sex. But I can not have anything my husband want me to take more initiatives and help him or allow him doing and trying every pose and styles, the problem is in me as I can not stay for long doing motions in any pose. I want him to be happy wth me while doing intercourse. Please help me by telling how can I make him happy doing ny part and helping him. Please doc. thanks.
My girlfriend had unprotected sex with me but I did not ejaculated inside her. She is not getting periods even after 9 days of the last mensuration cycle that was 22/03/16 what should we do.
I am having acnes & pimples on my face and I want my face clear in 7 days and I want small time period medication of homeopathy.
Dear sir I and my gf had sex but after a month period did not came and she was frustrated we took a urine test and home pregnancy kit both neg after few days we went to a gynaecologist and she asked us some question we rep truly after that she took a urine test and it was also negative and she prescribed a tablet and told theres no chance of pregnancy what to do.
There are lots of benefits espoused by doctors all over the world about getting adequate sleep. Lack of sleep can have an adverse impact on your daily work life balance and health. Thus, you should never let it happen. If you sleep more than six hours a day it can have a lot of benefits, some of which are mentioned below:
1. Better health: Studies have shown that having a good night’s sleep can help your body avoid serious health problems like diabetes, obesity, heart attacks and various other cardiac problems.
2. Lesser Pain: According to research, if you have chronic or acute pain from an injury, then sleeping for more than six hours can help you get better pain relief. It has been proven in multiple studies that good sleep can be an excellent supplement to pain medications. However, being in pain can make it harder for you to sleep. You should use pain relievers in such cases which can aid sleep, but ensure that you have more than 6 hours of shut eye.
3. Lower risk of injury: If you have adequate sleep then there are chances that you won’t feel tired during the day while you are out at work. This can prevent accidents if you are driving or even within the household. Deprivation of sleep has lead to many accidents in the past and continues to do so till today.
4. Better mood: Adequate sleep can help you to stay in good mood and research has found sleep has a direct effect on regulating your emotions. This is due to the fact that sleeping for more than six hours a day can prevent you from being exhausted at work.
5. Better memory: Sleep loss can be the reason you have become forgetful. Studies have shown that your brain processes and consolidates the memories from throughout the day while you sleep. So if you don’t get enough sleep it may affect your professional life as you may tend to forget important things that you should remember.
6. Stronger immunity: Sleeping for more than six hours will give your body the strength required to fight diseases.
7. Better weight control: Lack of proper sleep can increase your weight. You would feel hungrier and would crave for high calorie foods since lack of enough sleep causes the levels of leptin to drop in the body. Leptin is the hormone, which is responsible for how satisfied you feel with food and a drop in its levels will result in you wanting to eat your more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.