Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saurabh Sangore
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh SangoreYour feedback matters!
Please suggest during sex. I sucked a girl vagina. I get infected on my belly pain and infection on my mouth. How I avoid this problem. Please Help me fro that Or it is STD.
My wife had help syndrome in first pregnancy that is jaundice and bleeding problem how much is the chance for her getting it in 2 pregnancy?
Cliched words do not work anymore. If you are really interested in winning a girl’s heart, then you need to learn how to make a girl laugh!
Researchers from University of Kansas elaborately studied the effect of laughter on girls and indicated that romantic connection is stronger when a girl and a guy are spotted laughing together. Check these facts.
1. Signals Intelligence: Cheesy lines might be at best be overwhelming, while other ways of wooing a girl might be old school! But humor is a sign of intelligence and therefore, you can woo a girl by making her laugh, unintentionally letting her know that you are intelligent.
2. Depicts happiness: Unconsciously, we associate laughter with future happiness. So, if girls meet someone they can laugh with, it would mean that the future relationship is going to be full of fun and cheer. Jeffrey Hall, associate professor of communication studies at University of Kansas revealed that romantic attraction is stronger when there’s laughter involved.
3. What women like: Laughter makes women happy. Those who participated in the research also revealed that those who were funny and humorous seemed more attractive.
4. Why laughing is important: Laughing releases endorphins, which makes people happy, signals intelligence and at the same time leads to better production of hormone, while reducing stress. Perhaps that’s why women prefer men that make them laugh.
So, it’s true! Go for a man who makes you laugh! Humor not just points to future happiness, it also reflects a sociable and agreeable personality. Men can make jokes, share humorous stories or simply smile. After all, shared laughter is the path to a long-lasting, happy relationship!
I am 18 years old, I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. My periods is irregular, I am 79 kg, I dont have thyroid or any other relative problem. Ldl is slightly high 117, how can I get rid of this? what diet can I maintain to regular my periods?
One of my relatives 24 years old female person married just one year back. From the starting itself she is getting pain in her vagina at the time of sex. She is getting feared to meet with a sexual relation with her husband for that pain. She thought in the starting it might be painful later on it would be normal but after one year also the same pain is happening. Please can you suggest me any medicines or any way so that she can get relief from that pain. Thanking You.
I have menstrual problem. I want to conceive now but due to irregular periods I am not able to conceive. I also have multiple folicules problem. Please suggest the best option so that I can recover early from this.
Masturbation 8 years female cause back pain, pelvic pain and frequent urination and it also cause heart beat fast pain in vagina but I quit this habit .urine culture is normal, ultrasound also normal when I touch inside vagina for applying cream as doctor recommended uterus cause severe pain and burning wht can I do and how to solve this problem pls pls help me pls doctors.
My wife had had her periods before 10 days. But now she has again started bleeding with very impure blood. Please tell me Is there any problem because I had used condom while intercourse.
Now-a-days people are conscious about their health and make efforts to remain fit and eat healthy and balanced diet. We come across many people who take part in running Marathons every year. Running is not easy, as it needs lot of preparations and planning much before the day of the Marathon. One has to invest ample amount of time in balancing diets and workout routines as it needs strength physically and mentally too.
As running a marathon is not everyone’s cup of tea, there are so many things one should consider before participating in it. People who run shall specifically take care of things which can boost their stamina. In order to run for some focused cause, one needs to plan way before and practice accordingly.
There are several things which can create a problem for a person while he is running which may ultimately lead to stress and even might demotivate him from undertaking any physical activity. They can face knee ligament tears, shin sprint, Achilles tendinitis, muscle pull, ankle sprain, blisters or some temperature related issues. Runners should always keep themselves on a healthy diet, eat ample amount of protein and lessen the intake of carbohydrates, wear something they are extremely comfortable in like T-shirt and track pants, also they should be running in track shoes and use a clean napkin.
Here are few tips which tell a lot about how one can prevent injuries while running
- Maintain flexibility – Daily stretching is essential to improve and maintain flexibility, which in turn will help improve performance and prevent injuries.
- Include strength training in your running program – Strength training improves the body strength and overall athleticism and performance. This, in turn, reduces muscular fatigue that leads to poor stamina and injuries. A program of 2-3 strength training sessions per week would be beneficial.
- Eat Balanced Diet and Maintain Body Hydration – One should eat food which is nutritious as well as a balanced meal. A runner should consume 3-4 litres of water in a day, drinking a glass of water every half an hour.
- Gradually increase mileage and plan training schedule – Good aerobic activity is the foundation of your running performance. You can increase the intensity gradually by 5%- 10% every week. Training schedule can be fixed by consulting your fitness expert.
- Examine your routine and structure of the feet – It is important for a runner to take rest. Keep 1-2 days off for your workout sessions as muscles need time to recover. Also, it is equally important to get the foot examined by an orthopedic expert or a physiotherapist, which may help you in improvising the posture. Foot type is based upon the structure of your foot and the degree of Pronation which is the normal inward rolling of your foot in running as your foot strikes the ground and transitions into pushing off. Abnormal pronation can lead to injuries.
Today, every one is aiming towards fitness regime or eating a healthy diet or even living a healthy lifestyle. It is awesome to run, but yes be secured and safe. Happy Running!