Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh DaniYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years. I and my wife are in good sexual life. But sometime I wish to have sex with other partner. A few are about to do sex with me. Till now I haven't done with other than my wife. But I don't know why an interest comes in my mind to have sex with multiple partners. I mean 2-3 partners at a time. Even though my wife does satisfy, I don't.due to the above reason. Tell me what to do? Is this a kind of mental distraction or normal ? How can I control over such thinking ? Or suggest some solutions on effective fantasy like or should I go for a multiple sex partner ?
My periods were delayed. Today is CD49. I had faint positive hpt. Done 2 beta hcg showing <0.1saying its negative. Consulted a doctor. Gave me cycloset dabur syrup. If I am pregnant will it effect the growth of the fetus?
I am 30 year old and 1.3 year old son. I have pcod problem. Periods is not coming on time. Please provide some advise to solve this problem.
Respected doctor, I had unprotected sexual intercourse on 8th October. My period date was 28th but there was no periods. So I consulted a gynecologist who gave me meprate 10 mg for 3 days. After 7-8 days I had bleeding for 2 days. I did upt (urine pregnancy test) on 25th which came out to b negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy? Was it Periods bleeding or implantation bleeding. I am very tensed. please guide m.will b highly grateful to you.
Hi Mankind prega newa kit shows two lines but on dark pinkish toilet color is it normal or any other thing is there, please reply asap. Thanks.
My wife is pregnant it's about to be 1 month, We r willing to have sex Is it danger to have sex at the first month of pregnancy.
Too much body weight puts your health at great risk. When you take in more calories than you burn, you get fat -- it's that simple. You've got to eat less. You've got to exercise more. You've got to push yourself to make these lifestyle changes -- but you've got to do it to help avoid serious health problems like heart disease, diabetes, or stroke.
Hi doc I am 27 years old I am 8 weeks pregnant. My problem is so much vomiting. My mouth taste are always very bad I know it is normal but is with the help of any home remedy I can get some relief not want to take medicine like emset doxitant. Thanks.
My female friend, 20 years old, had pain in his stomach. Some times she got periods without days, What will she do to get relief for this type of pain ?
I have a benign hydrosalphinx in my ovary for last several years. I undergo health check every year . Is it advisable to leave it as it is or remove it surgically.
Hello mam maine 2 saal ho gye hai nasbandi krwae the ab dobara baby krna chahti hu to kya nasbandi khulwane c dobara baby hoo skta hai?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Smoking can cause irreparable damage to your mind and body. Chemicals in the tobacco travel to all parts of the body, leaving no area unaffected. According to available data, smoking causes 30% of all cancer deaths and about 80% deaths from emphysema and bronchitis. In addition to adversely affecting yourself, smoking also has a severe impact on your near and dear ones. According to WHO, about 600,000 people die every year from passive smoking. Out of the deaths that occur due to this, 1/3rd is that of children.
The Indian situation
While 85% of tobacco users worldwide consume it in the form of cigarettes, in India only 13% use it in that form. Additionally, 54% use it in the form of beedis. A study conducted on Indian smokers has revealed that an average of 8.2 cigarettes is smoked by an individual daily.
The study also revealed that the number of cigarettes smoked every year had grown to over 6 trillion. While 1 out of 10 adults dies from tobacco use worldwide, 5% of deaths in women and 20% of deaths in men in India are caused by cigarette and beedi smoking.
What happens when you smoke?
Cigarette smoke is made up of 4000 chemicals that are present either as tiny particles or gases and about 50 are known to lead to cancer, the toxin nicotine being one of them. In addition to nicotine, the chemicals that make up cigarette smoke also include tar and carbon monoxide. Prolonged exposure to these toxins can hamper your body's ability to filter air and clean the lungs. The smoke not only irritates the lungs but also causes excess production of mucus.
It also causes a paralysis of the tiny hair-like structures like cilia that line the airways and are responsible for removing dust and dirt from the organ. Paralysis of these hair-like structures also causes a buildup of mucus and toxic substances, leading to lung congestion. The extra mucus that is produced causes smokers to suffer from the very ubiquitous smoker's cough and chronic bronchitis.
It's also one of the many triggers of asthma, which brings about the narrowing and inflammation of the airways. Long-term exposure to tobacco smoke causes the destruction of the structure of the lung, walls of the airways as well as lung tissue. The result is a condition known as emphysema. Additionally, smoking also leads to cancer of the lung and over 80% lung cancer cases occur due to this habit.
I have bleeding in my feces for over 1 year. During the pooping, there is a pain in my anus, and after the pooping it I m fine but when I m go to toilet, pain and bleeding both take place. What should I do?
I have 3 month h mole pregnancy. When I knew about this I operated suction evacuation. Now in future how many chance it reappear and what precaution I have for next pregnancy.
Hi am into follicular study. Egg got ruptured on 13th day and today is my 23rd day next I do get white discharges Is there a change of pregnancy or sign of periods I took come from 2nd day and hcg injection on 10th day.
Patients with endometriosis, a condition in which there is ovarian cyst filled with blood, usually think that they can't become pregnant.
This is totally wrong information infact a myth. Yes in the past these patient s had less treatment options and we're sometimes ended up not becoming pregnant left with only option of adoption.
But now in this era, there are alot of latest treatment modalities which include laparoscopic resection, harmonal injections and ivf for patients willing to conceive.
So I request people with this condition to consult the nearest infertility consultant and get treated and lead a normal happy family life.
Please feel free to contact me for any help. God bless you all.
5 Things to Keep in Mind if you Have Had Unprotected Sex
If you are not planning to get pregnant, some kind of contraceptive precaution should always be taken before or during sex. But, sometimes real life situations do happen in emergency when one is either not ready / forgotten/ignorant or lazy to use these precautions. The resultant anxiety starts taking a toll on you from the next morning after. Here are a few things that every sensible woman should keep in mind:
1) Unwanted pregnancy: Please keep a track of your last period date i.e. the day you started to bleed in the last month and calculate a projected date when your periods will start in this month. One can roughly divide a 28 day cycle in 4 quarters. Then calculate in which quarter the unprotected sex happened. If it happened in the first and the last quarter, then your chances to conceive are extremely rare but theoretically a pregnancy can result from even a single sexual contact at any time of the period.
2) Emergency contraception: If a pregnancy is a total no-no, you must consult a doctor to give you emergency contraception. This tablet needs to be taken as early as possible and within 72 hours of unprotected contact. The sooner it is taken the better are the results but its effectiveness is not 100% and failures resulting in pregnancy happen many a times. So do not rely on emergency pills except in real emergencies.
There is another way to protect your-self which is considered more effective by doctors. Intrauterine devices (Copper-T or multiload)can be inserted in your uterus up-to 5 days after an unprotected intercourse and removed as soon as your periods come. You could keep it for longer if you wish to use it as your regular contraceptive. This is more effective in avoiding pregnancy as compared to the pill and you could discuss this option with your gynaecologist.
3) Sexually transmitted infections: If it has been a one night stand or you are not very sure of your partner's sexuality, you must visit your gynaecologist to get yourself tested. Usually sexually transmitted infections cause pain in your lower tummy, foul smelling or itchy vaginal discharge, difficulty in urination and painful sex. If you think you have developed a STD (sexually transmitted disease), treatment should be taken quickly to avoid permanent damage.
4) Urinary infections: Difficulty in passing urine/ burning sensation and passing it drop by drop could be a sign of urinary infection which happens commonly in sensitive women after oral or vaginal sex. If you have any problems like this a simple urine routine test should be done to detect infections and treatment taken soon to avoid bad effect on your kidney.
5) Delay in Periods: Sometimes after unprotected intercourse, the periods are delayed. This can happen due to many reasons. The commonest reason is a delay associated with the use of emergency pills(I-Pill/unwanted 72 etc. available in Indian markets)) of up to one week. Stress, hormonal imbalance and failure of emergency pills causing a pregnancy are others. Whatever be the reason, one should not take a chance and at least do a home pregnancy test once every three days till periods resume. If the home test shows a positive pregnancy, you should contact your gynaecologist for further help.