Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am 45 years old man. I have diabetes for last 10 years and being used medicines. How to control without medicine? I do not have Blood pressure. Further, I do not have children. After concerned tests made, found that azoospermia. For this, I have used home medicine for 2 years and for 6 month used ayurved medicine. But, result 0. I need suggestion for all.
Im 21 years old. I have a lot of chest pain when im on a walk. I drink water regularly but still every time it happens, can you please tell me what to do?
I am 23 years old and started feeling heart pain a lot and pain in the whole of the left arm. Is this a symptom of a heart attack in process?
I am using Lipicure20 for having cholesterol. But now my cholesterol level is 100. Should I continue my medicine or stop it?
I am having pain in my heart from last one week and it was now lesser than the 1st day. But it pains more when I take a deep breath. Please help me.
I have stunts in my hearts three stunts I am taking nearly10 tablets a day will the medicine causes any effect to my health?
So much hard work for children I am so weak due to chest pain never ate non veg but veg just grass and pee 7 times Help me.
Dear doctors. I pay for a cardiologist in Lybrate. Doctor say the first degree av block may be reason of a heart failure. Are you Agree. All the reports are normal. Only first degree av block PR240.
Hello sir. I'm 26 years old. My question is that I have these secreted cholesterol on my hands. Any solution that it can be cleared. My grandmother, my mother also have this but mine is more.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.