Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Satya PrakashYour feedback matters!
I have some problem in my chest sometimes I get pain in my chest from neck to stomach so what should I do.
A 60 year female under gone ptca in 2012 k/c/o hypertensive on medication, now having increased serum creatinine & uric acid level suggest treatment.
I am a 55 years old male with reasonable good health. I have my cholesterol on border line, I want to improve on this with some ayurvedic medicines, can you help? Also , daily when I get up, I feel lethargic and energy less, I do not feel fresh like as you get up from a good sleep, I do not have sugar problem, I have done all my clinical diagnosis.
Good evening sir I have a small doubt my heart beat Without any reason it beats above 72 time pls help me sir.
After how many weeks fetal heart beat can be recognized. My cousin is currently at 6th week undergone for scan, unfortunately heart beat not recognised on fetal.
What should we have to eat a women of above 35 age and suffering from high urea and high bp and high sugar?
My grandma is suffering from High BP. Her age is 80 years. And often she is getting heart pain. Recent range of BP is 234/100. So how to control BP at this age?
Dear Doctor, My current age is 32, my weight is 73 kg, my blood pressure is 120/80, I am suffering from severe hair fall problem for that I am taking treatment, in that I am using Candid TV suspension as shampoo and Mintop 2% but I am not not getting even 1% result. I think till now 50% damage has been done. My job is frequent like location change. Please suggest me treatment to regrow new hair and stop hair fall. I can not do hair transplant because my economical condition will never permit that. Thanks.
Muscle pain due to too much houseworks. Right hand can't lift up and move freely. Can't do heavy works any more. Got 3 highs, cholesterol, sugar and blood pressure. Also got some gastric problem. Love spicy food and a bit salty food. Female, 48 years old. Kuala Lumpur.
I want to know for my father that how can we control BP when its high. What type of food they eat to control and what are things to avoid?
Sir even though for any small reason my heart starts pumping very fast due to some sort of fear, what should I do to overcome this any small things changes I just get fear about it and my heart starts pumping.
My wife is five month pregnant. Now she is suffering low thyroid what can I do . She have high blood pressure in last pregnancy. HELP SYNDROME.
My uncle experiences pain in the chest after shower, could it be a symptom or it is just a normal. Thing to happen?
My husband is feeling light pain n heaviness in left side for 10 days. Before 6 month he has taken ecg and 2d echo test. They were normal. Is this pain can b heart related? Or what is the reason?
I had been operated my gal bladder 2 months back. I am taking medicine for high bp. I take the medicine in the night before bed. Morning it showing correct but when I check in the evening bp goes high. Medicine name is 1. Telmisartan 40 mg 2. Torsemide & spironolactone 5 mg once in a day. Is it required to change the medicine or should continue with this only.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.