Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish Nayak
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish NayakYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic and aged about 62 years for the past one month my finger joints leg are paining what is the treatment.
My wife had got her uterus surgically removed about two months back, she is constantly complaining of back ache and her ovaries have been removed, so what medicine she should be on and she also diabetic, we are worried as we have been not guided properly by the surgeon in this regard, can you suggest us the right course to take further.
I am a diabetes patient .i had a diabetes from at least 2 years and tried all the medication as well as ayurvedic but I do not find any changes I am diabetes level. It was not increasing to high bt it increase some time. N my diabetes level don't come as I am taking so much of medicines. What should I do now suggest me .i want to get rid of this diabetes.
Hey doctors I am suffering from diabeties and I usually walk in the morning and work out daily how can I reduce it. And I also eat fresh vegetables daily.
Thyroid (TSH) got increased 25.31,having thyronorm/eltroxin 75 MG everyday. Please suggest what can we do the reduce the TSH.
Have any permanent solution of thyroid? I heard that thyroid permanent solution is in homeopathic. Is it right? please help.
If you are suffering from hypothyroidism, it is important for you to deal with the condition so that your daily life and activities do not get affected. Hypothyroidism occurs when your thyroid gland becomes under active and does not produces sufficient amount of hormones. This affects the metabolism rate of your body. Hypothyroidism has several symptoms which include fatigue, constipation, dry skin, muscle cramping, hoarse voice, depression, sudden gain of weight and brittle hair and fingernails.
Here are some important tips which you should follow in order to deal with hypothyroidism and for its treatment:
- Go Gluten and A1 Casein free: Common allergies and food intolerance, which occur today are because of wheat and dairy products because of the hybridized proteins of A1 casein and gluten. These may lead to a leaky gut, as a result of which inflammation of the thyroid gland takes place. This affects the thyroid’s functioning. You should avoid grain and gluten in your diet. Try to consume dairy products coming from A2 cow’s milk.
- Avoid BPA: Bisphenol A or BPA is present in plastic bottles. These are capable of disrupting the endocrine system and also affect the thyroid gland. You should avoid drinking from plastic bottles and drink water from glass, stainless steel and plastic bottles which are BPA free.
- Check your iodine levels: In case your iodine levels are low, you should use an organic liquid supplement. Kelp is ideal for this purpose.
- Heavy metal detox: You need to detoxify your body and eliminate traces of harmful metals from your organs and cells. For this, you may use a combination of milk, turmeric, chlorella, cilantro and thistle, which are ideal for a metal detox.
- Increase your selenium intake: It is important for you to consume sufficient amounts of selenium in your everyday diet, but you should not consume them in excess. You should eat food items containing selenium in good amount such as salmon, sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, mushrooms, onions and beef.
- Take adaptogen supplements: You should lower your cortisol levels and improve thyroid functioning by taking supplements such as tulsi and ashwaganda.
- Remove silver fillings: If you have amalgam fillings, you should consult a dentist and get the fillings removed.
- Lower your carbohydrate intake: You also need to reduce the amount of sugar and grains in your regular diet. Instead, take healthy fats. Consuming too much carbohydrates leads to increased estrogen, which affects thyroid negatively. Choose healthy fats like coconut oils, avocado, wild salmon, hemp seeds and flax seeds. These will help in balancing your hormone levels.
Hypothyroidism usually occurs from common causes such as toxicity due to radiation and metal exposure, deficiency of iodine and selenium, food intolerance and hormonal imbalance due to stress and excess carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.