Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish NayakYour feedback matters!
Has a high sugar blood she is using janumet 1000 & Demicron but still the measurement is high over 250. your advise is appreciated.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
I am 37 year female and my t3, t4,tsh is 92,7.6, and 3.74 resp. Is it normal or if there is any possibility of thyroid or it is ok.
I am a hypothyroidism patient. I am taking 125 mg thyronorm daily. I have kidney stone problem also. Also hypertension. Doctor has prescribed telvas h40/12.5.my age is 47 years ,male. Which bp/hypertension medicine is best for me. I have some sleeping problem also.
I am suffering from diabetes from last five years what should I do to resolve diabetes please suggest as soon as possible.
Sir, I am suffering from thyroid hypothyroidism for 8 years taking thyronorm 150 mg but now I have problem in my both legs and joint. I use tablet dexona and cetrizine as I have some problem of asthma and itching since 8 years. I also have high BP taking AGENAL AT 1 daily .I also feel problem in nerves. TSH level also increased sussagest some medicines. Thanks.
My father is a diabetic patient. He takes insulin 30-70 human mixture since 1990. But sugar level is wondering now around 150-400. It made a problem with kidney also. Hemoglobin is 8.1 now. Creatinine is around 2-3.
I am 40 year old man. I am suffering diabetic last 2 year normally my sugar level pp is above 275. I take glidz m be but not control. What can I do.
My mom is a diabetic patient she got wound on her hand finger nail side nd it's been 4 days she went nd took tt injection nd got some bandage on that but it's not going it become yellow filled with pus I'm so much worried what I can do to which doctor I can take her.
I am suffering from blood sugar for the last three years and also having blood pressure. I have 44 years old.
I am currently suffering from Hamerroids. It's itchy and from today minor blood stains observed. Please help. I'm Diabetes 2 patient.
My mom's age is 42 and her blood sugar level is 157. This is checked after 2 hours having a meal. Is this a normal level? Can she eat all the things normally or have to take any precautions?
Res sir i am 75 years old and debetic from the last 30 years.I have stomech problem.Every 10 - 15 days i have loose motions. That continue for two three days. In single day i have to go for above 20 times. I have taken several medicines from most senior doctors. But problem is there. I use to take medicines tab glycomet gp 2 1---0----1 and insuline 30/70 30 unit morning and 20 unit evening. Please suggest for stomech loose motions problem.
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure can trigger as well as worsen complications related to diabetes. Most people suffering from diabetes tend to develop hypertension later in their lives. Diabetes tends to increase one’s blood pressure, making him/her even more vulnerable to other heart diseases and cardio-vascular disorders. Diabetes often leads to a condition known as atherosclerosis, which is the hardening of the arteries. A combination of diabetes and hypertension drastically increases the risk of suffering from a heart disease. The risks of kidney diseases and retinopathy (damage to the tiny blood vessels present in the retina) also go up, resulting in blindness. With age, chronic hypertension can also result in numerous cognitive disorders such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease (degenerative mental disorder).
How to prevent Diabetes and Hypertension?
1. Walking for about 40 minutes each day or engaging in any type of aerobic exercise can better one’s heart health. Chalk out an exercise plan upon consulting the doctor
2. Limit drinking and abstain from smoking
3. Go for regular kidney check-ups
4. Eat food rich in fiber such as vegetables, fruits, breads or whole grain cereals
5. Examine blood pressure as well as blood sugar levels regularly at home
6. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation or yoga to cut down on stress level; as stress is one of the major contributors to diabetes and the subsequent hypertension
7. Shed off your extra pounds as blood pressure escalates with weight