Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Satej SabnisYour feedback matters!
Hai Dr. My urine colour it will comes light yellow. I dnt have urinary infection am taken ultra sound its normal study. Urea 35 creating 1.0. Can you advice.
Sir i am having some constipation since from one year i have gone to gastrologist but he gave a tube to apply inside my rectum named as anobliss but i see no result and also i am having urine problems
Sir My mom is around 50 years old. Since last three days she is feeling pain in the lower abdominal and genital area. With the painful and frequent call for urination within few seconds to minutes. She has some gas problem as well. All this is happening for the first time and from last 3 days.
Sir. I am suffering with prostate infection. From few months. Now I am taking medicine. Some what better now. My wife had three miscarriages in last three years. By continuing medicine can I try for children.
I'm suffering from continuous sensation of urine and it makes me very uneasy and lethargic. This started when I last had sex with my partner and it has been 4 days since It hasn't stopped. The sensation reduces for sometime and then starts again. It is irritating and I can't do anything. I went to my family doctor with my mother but I could not tell him the whole story. It is my vagina that is getting irritated. So please help me and suggest what to do.
I am 70 years old, not having any health problem. But I am facing little difficulty in passing urine when bladder is over filled. Is it usual in ols age or need any treatment.
We are newly married couple and had a safe sex with my husband but now I am facing lot of pain and itchiness in my vaginal walls and vaginal opening. Facing lot of issues in sitting at one place and doing work which is effecting my professional life as well. Unless I go and wash vaginal opening properly with hygienic wash I can not be relaxed. Also, in a day normally I used to urinate for 4-5 times a day max but now it has been increased to almost 10 times a day therefore while urinating it pains as well. Please suggest something to cure it. Thanks.
Can someone tell me whats wrong with my body Recently cut all soft drinks out of my life and have only been drinking water. My urine is now significantly darker than when I was drinking sodas, any reason why? Seeking 3rd. Nth opinion of knee MRI.
My report says that" few small echo genic foci less than 3mm noted in both kidneys and for pancreas it is written that head and tail of pancreas visualized, tail obscured by bowel gas" what does it mean please reply soon docs about the kidney it is written in bold. Is there any big issue?
Defined as hard and small mineral deposits that develop inside your kidney, kidney stones are made up of acid salts and minerals. The causes of this disease are not well-defined, although risk factors include drinking very little amounts of water and having a diet rich in sodium, protein and oxalate (chocolate and green leafy foods for example). However, knowing the type of kidney stone you suffer from can help ascertain the cause.
Here are the common types of kidney stones.
- Struvite stones: This type of kidney stone is usually a response to certain kind of infection, such as a urinary tract infection for example. Characterised by rapid growth and a large size, struvite stones can develop without any warning signs.
- Calcium stones: These are the most common type and are caused by a diet rich in oxalate. Risk factors for calcium stones include a diet consisting of plenty of nuts, chocolates and certain fruits and vegetables; metabolic disorders, high doses of vitamin d and intestinal bypass surgery, all of which can increase the amounts of calcium or oxalate in your urine, indicating the development of kidney stones.
- Cystine stones: Those individuals with a hereditary disorder that causes their kidneys to produce certain amino acids (cystinuria to be precise) in excess are most likely to get cystine stones.
- Uric acid stones: These are common in those whose diets are lacking in water or those who suffer from the excess fluid loss. People with a high protein diet and those who suffer from gout are also at risk. Genetic factors play a major role as well in increasing your risk of getting uric acid stones.
Apart from these, there are other rarer types of kidney stones that can also arise depending on a combination of an individual's lifestyle and genetic make-up.
However, to determine whether you're suffering from any of the aforementioned types of kidney stones, you must first know its common symptoms, which are:
- Excruciating pain in your sides, and back, especially below your ribs
- Feelings of pain in the groin and the lower parts of your abdomen
- Intense and fluctuating pain that comes and goes in waves
- Pain while urinating
- Urine that is red, brown or pink in colour
- Urine that's cloudy or has a foul odour
- Vomiting and nausea
- Constant urge to urinate
- Increased frequency of urination
- Urinating in small amounts
- Chills and fever in case of an infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.