Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SarogiYour feedback matters!
Bitter gourd falls into the group of other vegetables which possess high amount of moisture. Due to its high moisture content, these vegetables are highly perishable. They contribute to high amount fiber than any other nutrients. Small bitter gourd is more nutritious than the bigger one.
There are lot of health beneficial known for the intake of bitter gourd. It has good medicinal properties that it is used in treating fever, colic, burns, chronic cough in painful manifestation of skin condition. The extract of bitter gourd helps in killing the breast cancer cells. Consuming more than 2 melons/ day may often lead to diarrhea.
There are certain evidences that consumption of bitter gourd in any form in one's daily menu, may result in the prevention or control of diabetes. The key elements in the vegetable helps in the treatment of diabetes. The key elements which showcase the anti diabetic property of this vegetable include
Charantin helps in lowering the blood glucose level. Vicine is a insulin like compound known as polypeptide p. Lectin, reduces the blood glucose level by suppressing the appetite and making the stored glucose to be used up by the body. The mechanism behind the activity is that it reduces the amount of glucose by inhibiting the enzymes that breakdown the disaccharides to monosaccharide.
Thus whatsoever the vegetable is, daily consumption always have beneficial effects to the body. Hence, increase your consumption and stays healthy.
Dr. am a newly married women. We had a love marriage. Even though. I am not having any interest in sex. Am not at all getting any mood while sexing. It just became a duty now. I don't get any pleasure from that. My husband also depressed because of this. Wat to do to create mood in me while having sex.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
When my menses comes, I faces heavy abdominal cramps. I can't tolerate. I have to take pain killer. I have hormonal imbalance also. I also have pile, fissure problem, before some days of menses, constipation get severe, hard stool, please help me.
Conceiving miracles spreading hope we believe in out of the box thinking. We’ll help you to work out an individual fertility programme that’s right for you. To know us better meet and share experience of some of our patients who come from all walks of life. We believe that a informed and educated patient can actively participate in his or her own treatment, facilitating understandings of health statuses, diagnosis and treatment options, empowering patients to make decisions related to their care which ultimately increases success rate. Indira ivf centre at delhi, gurgaon noida are clinics only for fertility surrogacy with state of the art ivf lab assuring highest success rate.
Is it compulsory to have prescription to get abortion pills? (4 weeks pregnant) if so please suggest pill?
Homeopathy can treat tumors (ganglion) with natural medicines only. The treatment can help you avoid the surgeon’s knife.
The remedies are prescribed after taking the complete details of the symptoms of disease and the patient which includes personal details, family details, and mental state of the patient thus knowing the complete personality of a patient.
There are 37 remedies which give great relief in ganglion or bible cyst. However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgement on the part of the homeopathy doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus medicines are tailor made unlike allopathy in which all patients receive the same surgery or drugs although trade name may be different.
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance.
During periods I am suffering alot of pain. What are the reason and also prefer me the best the medicine for it?
Hi. My periods always start on 23rd of every month. In december 2015 & Jan 2016 it started on 20th and in Feb 2016 it started on 18th. My question is in march I have observed spotting 5days back and today I had little spotting. Should I be worried and why has not my period not yet started.? Pls help I'm seriously very worried. Am I pregnant or Shall I wait for my period to start.
I am teenager of 16 years old. I had an abdominal ultra sound scan. The reports show that I have an ovarian cysts formed near one of my ovaries. 1.What is an ovarian cyst? 2.how is this formed? 3.How will this effect me in my future? 4.What should I do now? Please. Respond.
My wife frequently getting sick, every time different problem, I have took her to all types of specialist. What should we do?
Hello doctor I am 7 month pregnant if I do any work like cooking and something after some time I feel pain in my stomach.
I am a 5 month pregnant. I have a cold. Can you suggest me the home remedies for this without medication.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Blood in urine should be taken lightly especially in elderly because the commonest cause of Hematuria after 60 years is urinary bladder cancer.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead, the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.