Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SarogiYour feedback matters!
Sir my wife completed one year of pregnancy. Usse stomach pain, back pain, chakkar sana, vomiting hona hora hai. Kya yeh normal hai ?
Me and my girl friend went to trip My sperm has fallen on my girl friends vagina We are not so sure it has entered her vagina or not. How will we come to know she's pregnant or no What will be the symptoms if she is gonna be pregnant I know soo much that she will miss her periods And her period was started on 17th and this has happened on 26th was she on safe day?
Hello dos, 1nd half years se mere baby girl ko feed kr re hun, lekin ab m uska dudh chudva re hun, to m kya medicines lu because my chest is paining now.
I got my periods on 15th aug And it ended on 20th Aug .my periods are irregular. Today I had unprotected sex. Itwas not sex actually. Just for 1-2. Min he inserted his private part we ensured that it was dry. No pre ejaculation was there. Not even he ejaculated inside me. Can I get pregnant?
I'm on 4th month of my fertility treatment. I was given tablet for follicle growth for 4 days (3 tab/day) from day 2. I was given 3shots of FSH150 on day 3,5 and 8.My follicle growth was good. Then I was given Hcg10000 on day 13 but my follicle didn't rupture. Then it ruptured lately with more pain on day 16. Last 3cycles I was given Dubagest SR200 for 18 days from 1dpo. I used to get my periods on 14dpo correctly. But this month doc told not to take any hormone tablet after ovulation. Today I'm 15dpo and no AF. Is it positive pregnancy or just delayed period. When can I do hpt?
I am 38 years old, I am Diabetic and thyroid level is high Trying to conceive for past three years Will IVF help me.
Hi, Me and my husband were just fooling around n performed oral o each other he didn't penetrated inside me just fingered on 7th march n my period should come by 8th march as last month I got it on 12 feb n to be double sure I ate ipill after 55 hours of the act ie yesterday evening. Still today i. E 10 I didn't got my periods. What can be the reason can this delay be because of pill if yes then by what day will I get my periods? Please help m worried! Thank you.
People who rarely fall ill and are able to undertake strenuous tasks are said to have a strong constitution. When talking in terms of health, constitution refers to a person’s physical and mental strength. The stronger your constitution, the healthier you are. Having a strong constitution also makes treatment more effective in case you do fall ill. Here are a few tips to help build a strong constitution.
- Eat a well-balanced diet: Missing out on important nutrients may not have immediate effects, but in the long run, will cause deficiencies and harm your constitution. Not following a healthy diet is also one of the most common reasons for reduced immunity. In a day you must eat 2-3 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables and at least one serving of carbs and proteins.
- Drink plenty of water: It isn’t enough to give your body all the nutrients it requires, you must also drink plenty of water so that your body can absorb these nutrients. Water plays an important role in every process of the body from the digestive system to the circulatory system. Water also helps eliminate wastes and toxins from your body.
- Avoid processed foods: Processed foods have very little nutritional value but have a high fat content. Jams, packaged juices, breads, cakes etc. are packed with additional sugar that lead to weight gain and other problems associated with it. Instead, snack on fruits and nuts and drink freshly squeezed juice.
- Exercise daily: Exercise not only helps you regulate your weight, it also helps tone and strengthen muscles. Exercise also makes a person more flexible and boosts the immune system. Ideally, exercise outdoors early in the morning for half an hour a day but if that isn’t possible, break up your workout into smaller sections. Simple ways of incorporating exercise in your daily life are to use the stairs instead of the elevator or walk short distances.
- Meditate: Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Stress has a huge impact on your health and daily meditation is an easy way to deal with everyday stresses. Set aside time at the beginning of each day to quietly meditate and ready your mind for the day’s tasks.
- Get adequate sleep: Your body uses the time you are asleep to rebuild muscles and repair tissues. A person should ideally have an uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours a day. Sleep deficiency can lower your immunity, cause irritability and mood swings etc. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, create and follow a sleep routine of going to bed and waking up the same time every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.