Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SarnyaYour feedback matters!
Gum surgery is safe or any side effect of gum surgery gum surgery nae karane se future koi oral problem ho sakta hai pls advice.
I have tiny black dot on one of my tooth. Sometimes I feel mild sensation when chewing my food. I tried to brush it off but it would not go. Could this be cavity? Pls help.
I have a lot of problem. 1st is menstrual problem. Heavy bleeding. Hair loss. When I brush my teeth, it's bleeding. Low bp too. Can you help me in this?
I have sub mucous fibrosis so the mouth opening is very less, can any doctor from pune clean my teeth and treat some decaying one.
My mouth is not open properly. The teeth have also worsened. I have left the pocket pouch. Right now, the bones below the ear have gone away from 2-3 days. Vaginal penetration has come in the mouth. I feel guilty about living in this way. Sir, help me. And give me the opportunity to live the right way. Thank you Lybrate.
I am 28 year old man and I have face tooth cavity problem from years. But nowadays it was bleeding from the gum. Please tell me what should I do.
I have yellow marks on teeth How get rid from it? I think its is cause of fluoride mixd water Suggest what should I do?
When I eat anything and when I brush my teeth blood comes from my teeth. What should I do? I am using dabur red tooth paste.
Hi, Doctor there is problem in my sons tongue i. E. There is some whiteness in upper skin and sometimes it removes and sometime it is appeared. Age is 6 yrs, Stomach is Ok and Lever is Ok. Please give me suggestion. Thanks.
Sir iam suffering with mouth smell it start from after one hour from when I brushed my teeth how to over come this problem give me one suggestion sir.
I am 25 years old male and facing problem in my teeth since 2 month. My teeth is sensitive and sometimes pain in my last teeth in bottom row. What should I do?
I am 39 years old and suffering from mouth ulcers from 2 months and not able to open mouth fully and there is white patch on my check please Suggests what to do.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.