Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SarikaYour feedback matters!
I want to postpone my mensuration because of religious function in our home its important so please suggest some medicine and is it healthy.
First of all, this is a psychological problem. I have performed very poorly in my class 12 exams. I was a topper of my class. But my class 12 final performance is disastrous. This is a very important exam in my life. I will not get any job if I perform poorly. I have let down my mother who have trusted me so much. My father hates me and he will turn me away from house if my results are bad. All this thoughts are eating up my mind. My mind is going out of control. I do not know what to do with my stupid life. I feel there is nothing left in my life. I am totally depressed and frustrated. My only skill was my education and now I have messed it up. I do not know what to do, where to go and I think all my life doors are closed. I blame only myself for this. I cannot bear this humiliation. What have I done. Please help me anyone.
Hi, mine is irregular period so doc has advised me to take deviry to get my periods so I took it for five days, bow its been 9 days, from last three days having white discharge with blood with lot of abdomen n back pain but still normal bleeding, this is the first time happing for me, please guide me what should I do. Thanks:)
My eyes are itching so much while I am reading.. Is there any solution to come out of this problem. Please give me a solution I am suffering a lot.
I have low back pain problem .when I get up in the morning I feel myself locked at tail bone which decreases with the movement of the body. Pl.help.
I am 25 years male. From last one year my skin colour has become very low. Plzz help me to get my skin colour back.
Is it possible to increase the penis size? Also I loose my erection early and ejaculate early. Also the amount of semen has decreased. Can it be possible due to some disease?
My mother aged 73 years, weight above 90kg have pain in both leg. She can move up to toilets only that too with help of walker. Please suggest.
My age is 24 years. I'm very skinny. My upper body looks thin. My muscles are below average. My weight is 53 kg. Please help me.
Dear sir myself savi age 32 yrs unmarried. My weight increasing day by day. Im also taking thyroid medicine my thyroid is 6.34. Pls let me know how can I control my weight. Im also suffering with small pile. Also let me know for the cure of pile.
Soon I planning to get married. But I feel uncomfort with phimosis. During normal times my penis retract full stretch and there is no problem. But on erection times I feel difficulties in retraction of foreskin of my penis it gives me unnecessary pain and discomfort in pleasure. Please provide me proper a solutions. And also I'm not interested in exercises need medical advice and consultation for foreskin removal surgery for life long happy and pleasant sexual life waiting for earlier response.
Hello doctor, I am a auto driver I am driving auto since 8 years Currently i'm suffering from back pain problem But not heavily. It has started 2 months ago I usually drive 6 to 8 hrs a day Please suggest me to take precautions for my back pain for my future health.
I m suffering from anxiety and ocd. Had medicine for 23 months.Still not everything all right. Suggest
If your child comes out of bathroom and cries that while he or she poops it hurts, it's time that you start doing something for his or her constipation. This is a problem that is found among many children and most of the times, if left unnoticed, it can prove to be dangerous. There are many signs that will let you know that your child is suffering from constipation. For instance, if you find your child complaining about stomach pain, or bloating, there are chances that he or she is suffering from constipation.
In such a situation, your child needs your help, and you can do so by:
- Take a peek: It is something your child may not love you to do, but you must see his poop. The consistency of the poop must be of peanut butter. If it seems hard or is sticking to the walls, then your child is suffering. Take action soon.
- Give him more fiber: This is something that most children hate in their diet. Give him or her whole grains or food that is rich in fiber like carrots, brown rice, nuts, beans, lentils, banana, pasta and bread. Foods rich in fiber helpsin preventing constipation, and thus it may be of great help to your child too.
- Increase water in take: Children seldom drink water! They drink only when they are very thirsty. Do not promote this habit; instead ask them to drink more water. With the help of water your child can push through the food that they have eaten.
- A little juice may also help: Fruit juice is good for constipation, especially prune juice that acts as a laxative. Too much fruit juice is not good for them, but depending on their age, four to five ounces of fruit juice can be given as that helps in relieving constipation.
- Stimulate the rectum of your baby: Although it may seem a bit odd, yet it can be tried to help your baby get rid of constipation. Sometimes rectal stimulation helps the movement of bowel. Take a bit of Vaseline on the tip of thermometer and put it inside his rectum. Wiggle the tip very gently a few times before you remove it from there. This stimulation may help in the movement of bowels.
- Switch formula: If you are breastfeeding you baby, then there are very less chances that your baby will suffer from constipation. But if they are on instant food, the formula you are using may be a reason. Thus, you can switch formula and see if it helps.
If none of the above mentioned remedies help, it is best advised to visit a pediatrician.