Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sargam Soni
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sargam SoniYour feedback matters!
I get my period every month but it lasts for two to three days with average bleeding. No stomachache happened. In fact third day it's lasts. Is it normal or not? Should I consult a gyno?
Hi, We do not want any family planning now. So what is the best option for contraceptive tablets. What about the one tablet in a month. Bcoz daily tablets is not possible to remember. Kindly suggest the best tablets and its pros and con.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hi, i am28, married last 5 years. But never had intercourse until 2015 when we started to think about baby. I was scared that it bleeds during intercourse, so I didn't allow husband for it and he also never forced. I am very much fond of babies, and we both want now, so we started doing inter. I was always scared while. From June 2015 we started doing it, but it didn't succeeded, he never entered in me, may be because I was scared or our position was always wrong, after all it was first time. Slowly slowly we came near to success and at last, last month after my periods on 8 day and so on during ovulation we had and he easily entered. I was happy that finally I came out of my fear. But now last month I had per. On 16, today was due date but not came, sometimes feels it is coming, sometimes nothing. My breasts are swollen badly paining. Backache, loose motions last 4 days feeling. For how many days should I wail, or i am really wondering am I pregnant or what.
I am 39 years old. Whenever my periods start, I have stomach upset like severe nausea and loose motions. Also hyperacidity. What medicines should I take to prevent this?
I had misscarage 3 month before. Now is it the write time to get pregnant. please help me for the same.
Do you want a flawless skin and a perfect figure to grab eyeballs? Are you a fitness freak? Do you believe that your daily dose of exercise can gift you a beautiful body? Well, it’s time you update your knowledge a bit on this issue. Running on the treadmill or spending hours on meditation or yoga is just not enough for a healthy body, skin and mind. You need to flush out the toxins from your body as well. You need to include food items in your regular diet, which have the ability to detox your body.
Believe it or not, there are a plenty of detoxifying natural food items. These food items promote the health of your organs like kidneys, intestines and liver, which help you to get rid of the toxins. Don’t go for any medications or artificial ways of detox. Here are some natural food items that can cleanse your body thoroughly:
- Artichokes: This food item is rich in prebiotic inulin, which helps the growth of probiotics in the gut. Probiotics are the essential and good bacteria. They promote the process of digestion. It improves the health of the gut and facilitates its smooth functioning.
- Brussels sprouts: Cruciferous vegetables like sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, etc are a must for your health. They improve the health of liver, kidneys and gut. They also facilitate bowel movement. Researchers claim that these foods are rich in phytochemical sulforaphane. This compound protects your body from the adverse effects of pre-carcinogenic cells.
- Oranges: As we all know, oranges have the goodness of vitamin C. Moreover, it is also rich in antioxidants. Vitamin C and other antioxidants keep the liver functioning proper and therefore detoxify the body. Intake of oranges boosts the production of a compound called glutathione. This compound is a must for detoxification of the liver.
- Eggs: If you are thinking that eggs can only help in body-building by giving you the right amount of protein. You are wrong. They do a lot more help to you. They contain an amino acid called cysteine. This is needed for breaking down acetaldehyde, it comes as a by-product of alcohol metabolism. Therefore, eggs are the best food items to get your body purified after an over-night booze party.
- Sweet potatoes: These are rich in Vitamin B. Vitamins B6, B12 and vitamin B folate help in overall digestion and metabolism.
- Lentils: They provide your body with zinc. This mineral is needed for boosting up the immune system of our body and promoting digestion and metabolism. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.