Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Saravaiya Bharat NavnitlalYour feedback matters!
My age is 26 year and I have knee osteoarthritis. And doctor advise to go for knee replacement surgery. Is it really advisable to go for surgery or to go for any alternative treatment ? Knee replacement surgery is safer or not ?
When m walking n running my legs joints (knee) so much paining. So tell me how I recover my this problem. N try to concern with me as soon as possible. Bcz now its start paining so much.
I'm in 12th grade and I have pain in my ankle since 9th grade. I'm a bit fat is that the reason? also, i'm just 17 and my hair are starting to become white. What should I do?
Dear doctor I masturbate daily with at least 2-3 in a day there is a little pain in my testicle, then there is groin pain, complete back pain cannot sit without support, indirectly my whole body is aching. I want to stop this act but I am unable to control it. please provide any suggestion for pain n to stop masturbation. Thank you in anticipation.
I am getting itching and fungal itching since many years in groin area, did many antifungal treatment but it just gets back after sometime.
I am 16 years old. I have pain at my right side of back. I am suffering for 1 years. I feel this pain when I sit on chair for long (ie. In school) and if I down my neck, the pain increases.
My mother who is 45 years old has a shoulder pain and she is unable to sleep at night due to pain. She had visited so many doctors and she had used many medicines but nothing happen for the positive .
My body colour is getting black. Specially my hips and back area is there any home remedy so that I can get back the colour.
I am 20 years old, 3 days before my upper part of middle finger of right hand was paining, I ignored it. Now after 3 days size of finger is quite increased, and opposite side of palm is paining as well. The upper part of finger color is red, looks like blood is stopped at that place. I can't find any option to upload image, if you read these then please give me your email id so I can forward image.
I have back pain on my spinal cord. This has been started from 3 years back. But still no change. So please help me. Hope you will help me.
I am having pain in my right hand shoulder when I stretch my right hand and while playing games using right hand. How to get rid of this.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.
I am suffering from acute knee pain. I have swollen knees. I cannot walk properly. But due to my job I travel a lot. What type of shoe should I use? Suggest me some solutions.
Hi, I am having a severe pain in leg from last 7 months ca you guide me some home tips and some remedies also I get some itching in stomach from many days.
Here is a video tip that'll help you understand how to manage shoulder joint problems