Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna Chaudhari JainYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 male. I have anal sex with my gf is it ok? If I put my sperm in her ass is there any problem?
I am 24 years old female I got married 2 years before and now we r planning for baby. My husband is of 28 years old and he is working in oil field. LMP: 8th july 2017 ,as we are planning for baby we intimated 22nd of july to 28th of july with 1to 2 day gap. But this month 10th I got periods .previously we did all the check ups including semen examinations and all blood test and scanning. What we should do next.
Having low lying placenta. Now 17 weeks crossed. I am on Complete bed rest due to brown spotting. Position has much improved, but not fully stopped. Latest usg reflects all OK for baby. Whether I can resume office.
Hello doctor, I am married & have a 1.5 years old kid. My LMP was 25th April and have not got my periods till now. I am expecting an unplanned pregnancy. Can you pls suggest me any tablet to avoid this pregnancy as I am not prepared for same.
My period date was 11 and it stays for 3 days. I want to have sex with my partner on 20. Unprotected. Can I get pregnant.
I am 20 years old girl. I am concerned about my menstruation as they got delayed by 20 days. Maybe this happened due to malaria medications which I took for about a week for minor malaria. I am not sexually active. Please help me to get my periods as soon ae possible.
After my 17 days c-section I feel difficult in passing stools. I feel very hard and pain. I have 17 days baby.
What are the causes of excess bleeding During menstruation period? If bleeding is much more Dan it usually happens.
I am 18 years old. I am virgin. My periods are not coming from last two months and this is the third month. Please tell me a medicine for my periods so that it starts again.
Hi doc. I am 34 year female. I had a delivery 3.5 months back. The problem is that I have lot of vaginal itching 3-4 days before my periods. Can you please suggest any treatment.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.
Everybody is aware of the truth that during nowadays technology seems matter a lot in every discipline. Someone occasionally depends upon his or her looks to electrify the alternative one. Seems play a vital function in each man or woman’s existence. However, seems will come into shine most effective while a person is healthful and fit sufficient to face the arena. Appears cannot be exposed until someone is suit enough to come out and discover himself or herself on this international. Therefore, looks and health go hand in hand. Therefore, it is very important to preserve oneself in each the fields; appears as well as fitness.
Despite the fact that, people feel that searching exact is a good deal greater crucial than being wholesome as they perform so much to end up skinny and appearance excellent. They lessen their daily food intake, begin exercise, take various sorts of proteins and supplements so they look very good, and these types of approaches take them to the manner of terrible health. In addition, to make their pores and skin fairer, they follow many types of lotions and facials with a purpose to make their pores and skin brighter. They do not understand that those exercises lead them to internally susceptible. Searching top is very essential however now not at the price of creating your health condition awful.
It is said that ‘Health is Wealth’ which means health is the most critical component. We will look proper best while we are match and wholesome. A healthy body results in a healthful appearance and a wholesome look makes you appearance higher. don’t forget about the fact that appears are very essential but a person will appearance exact from out of doors best while he is perfectly o.k. from internal. Both these elements play a crucial function.
Health must never be negotiated with any other issue, as at the end of the day, all that subjects is not your seems but your health. In case you are healthful, you may make yourself appearance higher tomorrow but in case you are not wholesome, seems are of little need for you.
In easy phrases, it can be stated that stay fit and healthy and enhance your appears.
My periods had been delayed fr nearly 25 days .then I got periods which dint have any heavy flow. Very mild but regular flow. Dark brown or red bleeding, 2 to 3 inch patch. And when I worj a bit hard there is a little more blood. From past 2 days im finding my stomach sort of blown. I am trying to conceive since 6 months and iv got irregular periods of 2 months gyap in between since. IS THERE ANY CHANCES OF PREGNANCY THIS TIME. I dint take any home test yet. Very tensed to take please giv me an answer which cud find a way out to me.
Hey I've been diagnosed as pcos at the age of 16 is it possible that pcos disease is curable and the hormone rate can be re regulated I'm currently 22 but after that I've not conducted any test of pcos. Looking forward for your advice thank you.
Pain and sleep together contribute to be a dreadful cycle. Pain and sleep are two aspects, which go hand in hand. The effect of the pain coupled with stress and tension causes detrimental effects on sleep.
- Relationship between the two: Studies show that more than half the percentage of people with chronic pain disorders suffer from sleep problems and more than half of insomniac patients suffer from pain. Pain affects the duration of sleep and pain inflicted people have poor sleep hours. Pain also affects the quality of sleep. While trying to fall asleep, environmental factors such as light, external noise and temperature affect a pain inflicted person more. People suffering from pain have much less control on sleep. They worry about their disrupted sleep cycle, which causes more stress.
- Medications: Medications which treat chronic pain sometimes are responsible for causing sleep disturbances because of the presence of certain chemicals. It is perceived that pain medications would reduce pain and sleep would improve. However, this is not the case and people who take medicines for pain treatment, suffer from disrupted sleep. Sleeping pills do not work effectively in people suffering from pain.
- Effects: Lack of sleep affects your quality of life to a great extent, especially when it is due to pain. Lack of sleep combined with pain will affect any kind of work you undergo and your performance will be dull and sloppy. There will be a degradation in the person's mood, activities and even relationships are affected.
- The disastrous cycle: Sleep and pain create a dangerous cycle. The relationship between sleeplessness and pain is reciprocal in the sense that pain affects and causes difficulty in sleeping, in a continuous pattern and poor sleep further enhances or affects pain. Pain causes disturbances in sleep, gives rise to stress and fatigue and leads to even more pain, which again affects sleep. This process keeps on occurring like a cycle.
- Treatment: For treatment of sleeping disorders due to pain, both the aspects should be addressed. A multidisciplinary approach has to be taken. You can try interventional treatment procedures, which will help you to decrease your level of pain. Along with this, you should consult a behavioral health specialist to get the best remedies on coping with stress. Working these two out will result in decreased pain, decreased stress and your normal sleep will be revitalized.
Pain and sleep together work like a cycle. Excess pain leads to reduced sleep, which causes more pain in return and the cycle carries on. Proper remedies should be taken to get rid of the pain, which would revive good sleep.