Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna Chaudhari JainYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am a female (20 years old. I have been trying to conceive since August 2016. On Dec 17 2016 I did a pregnancy test that is 8 days after missed period I had faint positive line. I did a blood test and it came out to b positive with 122.4 hcg. But after 5 days I had severe pain in body and doctor after doing pelvis ultrasound said that it was chemical pregnancy and so bleed for next 3 days like normal period without much pain. But exactly after 16 days of previous bleeding stops I had bleeding again and it was heavy and so the first two days was brown discharge and next 5 days was bleeding (11-17 Jan 2017. But again on 27 of January I had a spotting (2-3 drops of blood) what could b reason for this spotting .is this to b considered as period or ovulation or anything else? I wish to conceive very soon and so I am trying everyday. But this again and again bleeding or spotting is confusing us? Pls kindly guide wat is the problem with me?
I am 26 years old. Feb 2 2015 I got married. I am working in printing press computer designer. Still not conceive. I have regular white discharge (for ex. Emotion, happy, sad etc.) its coming. If white discharge comes my conceive is possible or not. Pls kindly tel me some solution.
I am going to be 49 and have been having irregular heavy periods and also have fibroids. Should I just ignore the condition and wait for menopause to happen? I am also hypothyroid for the last 23 years.
My daughter is 2 yrs old so now I want to stop feeding but she doesn't agree and she screams like anything so can I get some solution?
Hi dr, I am 7 weeks pregnant, I have very bad cold, need to confirm if vicks vaporab is safe to apply on nose , and can I take vapours by putting it in water? Will it cause any harm to the baby?
Dear sexlogist. Mera wife ko sex mein sirf apni anus ko mera mouth se sucking karne ko bolta hai. Half a hour karo bolti hai woh. Main anus sucking roz karta hun. Hum dono ko acha lagta hai. Iss mein hum dono ko koi infection hoga kya. Agar anus sucking karu toh safe aur secure kaisa anus sucking mouth se kar sakta hain. Help me.
1. Study/read in short time intervals of 30 minutes followed by 10 minutes break where you can stretch, do rope skipping in that 10 minutes break
2. Make notes, take plenty of notes using short forms, symbols, digits etc.
3. Revise these notes periodically, preferably once every 3 days 4. Make mnemonics, use them frequently, revise frequently
5. Whenever your free, sitting idle, close your eyes & try to memorize what you have read or revised earlier in the day
6 do regular yoga & pranayama which increase your mental stability, improve neuroplasticity & thus give you better memory. Good luck!
Hello. My girlfriend had regular periods for the last 6 months. Her last period started on 15th jan 2016 and lasted for 6 days. Her cycle is normally of 30 or 31 days. We had sex on 11th feb 2016 (as per my info it was the safe period). I have used condom and I pulled out before ejaculating (Idid not ejaculate into the vagina). We did not use any contraceptive pill. Only condom was used as precaution and safe period was taken into consideration. After our first sexual activity she bleed for 3 days that is from 11 to 14 february. We were expecting her periods from 15 or 16 feb to arrive but it did not happen. She did not get her periods still (its 21 feb today). I am worried about pregnancy. Please help me. And please tell me that if condoms are used then too is it necessary to take emergency contraceptive pill? Please take a note that she has thyroid problem. Her age is 19. My queries are: 1) Can she be pregnant? 2) Should we take a pregnancy test. 3) should she take an emergency contraceptive pill even after using condom?
Many men claim to get by on 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but robbing the body of its required sleep has a number of side effects. The human body requires a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a day. There are two main reasons men don't get enough sleep: intentionally staying awake late at night and sleep disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea etc.
Here's how depriving your body of sleep can harm your sexual health:
- Less testosterone: The male body produces testosterone while he sleeps. When the body does not get adequate sleep and rest, it produces less testosterone. As the insomnia continues, this situation worsens. This leads to a low sex drive and poor libido.
- Low self esteem: Testosterone also influences the way the body stores fat and hence less testosterone can also lead to gynecomastia. This is condition where male bodies develop breasts as a result of an increase in body fat. Lowered testosterone levels in a male body also lead to reduced muscle strength and hence an overall lower sense of well-being.
- Erectile dysfunction: Inadequate sleep can result in obstructive sleep apnea. This is linked to the lowered levels of testosterone in the body as patients with sleep apnea do not reach the stage of REM sleep when testosterone is produced. Thus, sleep apnea can lead to erectile dysfunction where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection while having sex.
- Low sperm count: Testosterone plays an important role in sperm production. The relation between the two is simple: the higher the testosterone levels; the more the body produces sperm. Thus, if you do not get adequate sleep, your sperm count can be affected leading to infertility.
- Sexual misunderstanding: Sleep deprivation can affect your decision making and understanding of the other person's intentions. Thus, if you haven't slept properly, you are more likely to make uncalled for sexual advances and misunderstand your partner's sexual expectations.
- Accelerates aging: The body sheds dead cells and grows new cells while it sleeps. Thus, if the body is deprived of adequate sleep, the gaining process is accelerated. Not only does this bring on an early onset of wrinkles but it also lowers your sexual drive. Lowered testosterone may also lead to early balding.
- Fatigue: If the body doesn't get its required rest, you start the day feeling tired instead of refreshed. As the day goes on, this tiredness increases and is accompanied by irritability and aggression. When you're in such a bad moon and constantly tired the chances of wanting to be physically intimate with another person decrease.
My menstrual cycle was on Dec 5th but it came on Dec 13. So when the egg will be from the ovary and how should I know I'm ovulating.
On 27 august, 2016 we had sexual intercourse from next day till today she has stomach pain. If she walks she gets more pain in the stomach. Why is she getting pain?
Help doctor my periods are delaying last month on 22 it has started n ended till 27 but now it delayed I tensed what should I do.
Masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior activity. Like other behaviors, when over practiced or addicted or done it can lead to both psychological as well as physiological imbalances in the body.
The side effects of such coming changes to the body include:
Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
Low back pain
Thinning of hair or Hair Loss .
Soft or Weak Erection
Early ejaculation/Premature Ejaculation
Eye floaters or fuzzy vision Groin / pain in testis.
cramp or pain in the pelvic cavity or in the tail bone
And many more…
Over Masturbation can cause serious threat to sexual and over all health and curing these effects with completely herbal treatment is safe as herbs do not have side effects and are quick to alleviate the problems arising due to over mastrubation. Masturbation has been a way of satisfying sexual desires for both females and males since a long time, it is estimated that 94% of males and 64% of females practice masturbation. To an extent it treated itself harmless and even good for the health but when the frequency of masturbation goes beyond the tolerance limit of body organs then its effects are dangerous if left untreated.
The biggest effect of over masturbation is mental rather than physical effect, as person in habit of it gradually shifts away from normal intercourse and finds masturbation more satisfactory and pleasurable than normal sexual act. People in habit of it always seek few moments of the loneliness to masturbate, even slightest arousal can make them fully aroused and they may feel the urge to discharge soon. This kind of situation can promote problems in the person body like low libido or can say loss of sexual desire, ED and lack of orgasm. Other then these problems people having the habit of masturbation may face the problems like prostatitis, weakness in nervous system,malfunctioning of liver, sperm leakage, early ejaculation, sexual exhaustion, impotence ,low sperm count and many more other general body weakness.
Females associated with the habit of over masturbation may need a cure for vaginal discharge, vaginal dryness and recurrent infections on regular basis due to over masturbation and may also face problems like early sexual exhaustion, liver dysfunction and loss of libido. Some of the females also grow a tendency of not reaching a complete state of orgasm as excessive practice of unnatural sex makes normal sex boring and too much straining to them. Completely Herbal Supplements designed for alleviating the ill effects of over masturbation contain rich herbs and natural substances which can cast all round healing effects to cure the problems.Although there are many products available in the market claiming to be safe and effective but not all are trustworthy, only products with all herbal ingredients and having right herbs which are capable and trusted to cure the problem shall be used.
# How much is too much masturbation ?
That depends but it's suggested men keep their ejaculation frequency down to 2-3 times in a week. However, sexual activities can be experienced more often if men learn how to orgasm without a ejaculation. Doing so can actually store bioenergy into your system and make your penis firm and strong,long lasting eraction, and your ejaculate volume bigger.
Masturbation is a part of our life . In fact, most doctors recommend it, not only to improve your sexual experiences but to also promote good overall health. However, like most things in life, too much of good things can be bad. Excessive masturbation can lead to the psychological problems like anxiety,stress, fatigue, and memory loss. In extreme cases, sufferers fall into the pitfalls of impotence along with hair loss problem.
How To Get Rid From This Addictive Behavior ?
The first step to getting better is to reduce the habit of masturbation and ejaculation frequency and try to overcome this bad habit. Eat more soybean products and eliminate excessive caffeine from your diet. Try to focus on nutty foods like sunflower seeds, peanuts and eat more sea foods, green vegetables, and try to minimize red meat and dairy product intake. Instead of taking soda, try drinking pure orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink plenty of water.
Arogyam Herbal supplement help to cure side effects of over masturbation effectively and safely without causing any kind of side-effects.They strengthens the nervous system, promotes the blood flow to penile area and maintains hormonal balance of the body, these supplements also provide the body with nutrients and amino acids to promote sound health and cure disorders.
Ashwagandha is another herb which can be taken as herbal supplement or in organic form to cure the effects of over masturbation by both females and males. It has all the properties which can not only cure the problem but also prevents them from resurfacing. Always remember one thing that these herbs are only effective when consumed internally and in proper dosage. Completely Herbal supplements containing kaunch beej,saffron or cowhage or mucuna pruriens are also very good for increasing libido and countering sexual exhaustion. All of these natural aphrodisiac herbs are excellent for promoting sound mental health too which helps a person in reducing the frequency of masturbation and regaining the pleasure and fun through normal sexual activity.
See details About MASTURBATION Visit : http://ayurvedictreatmentforovermasturbation.blogspot.in
Want To Consult With Doctor Now : Click on online Chat Or Fill Free Online Consultation Form
- See more at: http://www.ayurvedahimachal.com/index.php?page=completearticle&&id=123#sthash.WFmbNcDz.dpuf