Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna Chaudhari JainYour feedback matters!
Causes for both:-
- Follopian tubal block
- Unovulatory cycle
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Uterine fibroids
- Advanced maternal age (above 35)
- Azoospermia - zero sperm count
- Oligospermia - low sperm count
- Asthenospermia - low motility of sperms
- Low libido - failure to achieve proper excitement.
Males and females both are equally responsible for infertility.
Do testicular examination regular from childhood for undescended testis & testicular atrophy
If any problems related to menstual cycle / periods do consult doctor before condition leads to infertility.
Sexual intercourse should be in ovulation period from day 10 to day 18 of period only. It will increase chances of getting pregnant.
Consult doctor if failure to achieve pregnancy within 6 months of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.
Some medicine/syrup has the exp. Date as best before 24 month. I want to know that can we use these medicine/syrup after that best period or it can not be used after best period mention on the label?
Maim meri wife ko piread 27 jan ko hua aur maine sex 15 feb ko kiya to kya pregnant hone ke chans hai eske bad piriad nahi ayaplease reply.
TVS report RIGHT OVARIAN CYST LIKELY TO BE BENIGN. Size is 3.96, 3.23 cm. Thin separation are seen within it. Right Ovary measures 5.50, 4.07 cm. Please suggest me what to do?
1. First, acknowledge your fear. This is a huge first step. If you do just this today, you’ve done something great. Many of us have these fears, but they are at the back of our mind, unnoticed, unacknowledged, as we try to ignore them and pretend they’re not there. But they are there. And they affect us. So acknowledge the fear.
2. Write it down. What’s your fear? Write it on a piece of paper. Writing it down takes the fear from the dark lurking places in the back of your mind, where it has power over you, out into the light of day, where you have power over the fear.
3. Feel the fear. Recognize that you’re not alone, that we ALL have these fears. There’s nothing wrong with having this fear. Allow yourself to feel it. It’s a part of you, but it doesn’t control you. Remember you can “feel the fear and do it anyway.”
4. Ask yourself: what’s the worst thing that can happen? Often it’s not as bad as we think. Do you fear being rejected by someone? What would happen if you were? You’d lick your wounds, you’d find someone else, and you’d go on living.
5. Just do it. To beat the fear, you have to just do it. Ignore your fears and just go for it!
6. Be in the moment. Fear of failure (and other similar fears) are fears of the future. We get caught up in worrying about what might happen. When you find yourself thinking about the past or future, bring yourself back in the moment and focus on what you’re doing right at this moment.
7. Small steps. Start small. Do something you know you can do. Allow yourself to feel good about that - and then take another small baby step. Keep doing this …
8. Celebrate every success! Make a note of every single thing you do right, even the smallest little thing. Use this feeling of success to propel yourself forward and take the next step. Then keep building on each previous success ….
Hello doctor, I saw discharge from my nipple by pressing it I am planning a family is it tat something related to it or not pls tell me. And another problem I m having is tat I got a knot (gath) on my uterus is tat something worried to it. My age is 25yrs. Please rply.
My last three periods were on 25th Feb, 23rd March, 19th April 2016. When should I be ovulating I may as I have regular cycle always. Also I had unprotected sex on 11th. My doctor told. Me. It's safe and I pill not needed. So I did not take I pill. I don't wAnt to be pregnant. Please confirm if I am safe and will get periods on time.
Cancer can affect even small glands like the adrenal glands. Adrenal glands are responsible for the production of hormones like cortisol and aldosterone. These glands are located above the kidneys and have two parts; the cortex and the medulla. Adrenal cancer generally affects the cortex of the adrenal glands. This type of cancerous tumour is rare and can be difficult to diagnose.
Most adrenal cancer symptoms are triggered by an excessive production of estrogen and androgen. Symptoms can also be caused by the pressure put on other organs by the tumour. Adrenal cancer symptoms are most easily noticeable in children as this is the stage where the body is changing and developing. Some of these symptoms are:
- Facial hair growth
- Excessive pubic and underarm hair
- An enlarged penis or clitoris
- Early onset of puberty in girls
- Development of enlarged breasts in boys
Symptoms of adrenal cancer in adults includes:
- Excessive weight gain in the abdomen and above the collar bone
- High blood pressure
- Irregular menstruation
- Easy bruising
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Muscle cramps
Additionally, men with adrenal cancer that causes excessive estrogen production may notice an enlargement of breast tissue and tenderness in the area. Women suffering from excessive androgen production triggered by adrenal cancer may notice their voice deepening and facial hair growth. In most cases, adrenal cancer symptoms in women do not appear until the tumour presses on other organs. This includes symptoms like pain around the tumor, a feeling of fullness in the abdomen and difficulty eating because of this feeling.
The cause of adrenal cancer has not yet been determined, but conditions such as Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome, Li-Fraumeni syndrome, familial adenomatous polyposis and multiple endocrine neoplasia can increase a person’s risk of suffering from this disease. A thorough physical examination and a detailed medical history is required to diagnose this disease. The doctor will also need a blood test and urine test. Additional tests that may be required include:
- Biopsy of the tumor
- CT scan
- MRI scan
- PET scan
- Adrenal angiography
Adrenal cancer can be cured if diagnosed in its early stages. There are three types of treatment for adrenal cancer; surgery to remove the adrenal gland, chemotherapy and radiation. However, adrenal cancer can recur and hence it is important to schedule and maintain regular check-ups with your doctor.