Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sapna Chaudhari Jain
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna Chaudhari JainYour feedback matters!
My sister 24 years old she scarring 9 months 6 days baby she suffering with some type of facial paralysis what we have to do sir, please advise.
I am 22 years old girl before one year I sleep with my boyfriend and we had sex. Now my family member finds have done my engagement with somebody else and after one month there is my marriage but I have loose my virginity [broken seal][encounter] so can it be join? One doctor told me to take stitches I am afraid what to do if my husband came to know that I am not virgin. please help me.
Me along with my partner are planing to be intimate. We both are doing this for the first time. Is it painful or does both the partners bleed? How to avoid pregnancy without a condom?
Hii rani again so in may I was diagnosed with pcod with irregular bleeding now after one month I have lost around 6 kg I weighted then 65 now I am 59 do it will help in dealing with pcod as I have stopped ginette 35 as it caused me chest pain n irregular bleeding I had my periods this month should I continue with ginette 35 or nt n do loosing weight helps in dealing with pcod.
My sister is 19 years female and she have periods blood pain in her stomach. what should she do when it came.
While Navaratri fasting is very popular among the Hindu society, there is a scientific reason behind this fasting. It happens twice in a year during seasonal change. This is the time when the weather changes and the body become vulnerable due to low immunity. This is the reason why food items such as meat, grains, salt etc. are prohibited. Ayush theory suggests that food items such as the onion and salt can infuse negative energy and there are high chances of falling ill. However, the real question remains as to what to eat during the nine days of Navratri. Here is a guideline for the same:
- Keep the hydration going: This goes without saying. The level of water consumption and beverages, in general, should be stepped up during this time. While frequent drinking of water comes real handy, drinking lemon water, coconut water, buttermilk and plain milk will ensure that your energy level does not drop and a person can run through the day without any lethargy.
- Do not go empty stomach: While rituals can be a binding, it should never be a hindrance to health. Going empty stomach for long can harm the body to a large extent. First, it creates acidity in a person and makes it difficult for a person to digest food when he consumes it. Second, staying empty stomach for too long can cause a tendency to vomit, and leads to nausea and headache.
- Avoid fried food: Fried food might taste like heaven after a long day’s fast, but remember it does more harm than good. Food items such as aloo tikki, sabudana and papad are extremely popular among folks during this time, but they are very taxing for the stomach after the fast. Too much oil can lead to an upset stomach and dehydrate the body. Some healthier options include kheer and khichdi. Dairy products have the unique advantage of keeping the stomach full and maintain normal body health.
- Increase your intake of fruits: Fruits are one of the best options during the Navaratri fasts. Some of the recommended fruit options include watermelon, apple, mango, musk melon etc. Fruits keep the tummy at peace without any harm. However, people suffering from high blood sugar should ensure that the portion size of fruit consumption is limited. Lemon and any type of citrus food should also be avoided during this time.
- Opt for healthy vegetables: While most devotees follow a strict vegetarian diet, some vegetables should get the preference owing to their nutritious benefits to the body. Vegetables such as the potatoes, bottle gourds, pumpkins, carrots, sweet potatoes, cucumber etc. are extremely beneficial for the body. It should be kept in mind that vegetables are boiled or cooked in non-refined oil for a healthy fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.