Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Good Morning Sir/madam my friend is suffering from pimples on his (face) chiks You have given remedy for this problem of using CLEAR GEL but we dont which type of gel have to use please suggest me the name of the gel please sir.
Am 24 years old and I am facing saviour hair and I kept consulting doctors but its not stopping please suggest me some medicine to my problem.
I rahul choudhary in my face so many spots are there so I want remove it plzzzzz tell me a medicine!
My face and neck is darker . I am not able to diagnose the reason. Is there a treatment in Ayurveda.
I have stretch marks all my body how to get rid of stretch marks please guide me i am 20 yrs old girl doctor.
I'm 48 year old. I am suffering from skin disease. N from same problem my family is also suffering. From last 4 months. Around the private parts of the body. Doctor suggested me to use ketoconazole cream. N fluconazole tablets also fexodil tablet. But no affect. It was as is. So what should I do.?
Hi, I recently delivered a baby, and l have heavy hair fall. Is any medicine or any oils to prevent hair fall.
I am 52 yrs female. I have always had thick hair, but lately noticed hairfall, my hair parting line has become broad. My hair are getting thinner. Advice please.
Hi, my age 34 im a female in my right hand near wrist I have lipoma small size only but its seems near 9 years, 2 years back near place of another lipoma formed, how I have to removed? Any medicine is there or any home remedy? But I dont have no pain still now.
My age is 20 but still I didn't get mustache and Beard on my face. I am angry, I don't want small tips I want immediately mustache and Beard on my please help me.
No one wants to go bald, but losing hair is not in someone's control. If you have reached a point where you are not left with much hair, and you feel awkward because of that, don't be disheartened. There are hair transplant procedures which can help you get your confidence back.
Here are two popular methods to regrow your hair:
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): No scalp tissue will be removed if you choose Follicular Unit Extraction method since every follicular unit is taken directly and individually from the scalp. It is done randomly and it results in lower density of hair in the donor area which is not noticeable in most cases.
- Pain Management: In FUE, stitches are unnecessary and there is no existence of any linear scar, so healing time is short and there is almost non-existent post procedural discomfort.
- Scarring: There is no linear scarring as such in FUE but there are 1mm in diameter or less puncture marks which heal by themselves within 3 to 7 days.
It is considered the best method for hair restoration in minor cases i.e. if the person does not suffer from advanced hair loss. This method boasts of a faster healing time and less discomfort.
Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT): If you opt for the Follicular Unit Transplantation method of hair transplant, the surgeon will remove a small strip of tissue, in order to extract the hair follicles present, from the back of your head. FUT is recommended in cases of advanced hair loss. FUT is also recommended as in most cases, your physician will be able to deliver results which meet your expectations.
- Pain Management: FUT procedure can cause some pain as swelling may occur in the region from where the tissue has been extracted. Suitable medication can be prescribed by your physician in case the pain persists.
- Scarring: Opting for a FUT procedure results in a very thin linear scar in the donor region. The scar is very much concealable as it is visible only if you opt for the shortest haircut styles.
Follicular Unit Transplantation is fast as it ensures most number of grafts that can be transplanted in a single session.
There are many things, which you must take care of after the procedures. Here are a few of those things:
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head.
- Physical activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So, it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.