Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjiv Vedparkash
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjiv VedparkashYour feedback matters!
My daughter is six months old and was administered BCG vaccine at birth. Till date there is no scar on her arm. Should we vaccinate her again. Does successful BCG vaccine necessarily leave scar?
Skin keeps changing right from the gentle, tender skin at birth to adolescent oily skin with acne and pimples, then gradually the sagging wrinkle filled skin towards old age. Although the skin transitions vary for each person as per nurture and nature, one eventually has to take utmost care of it, especially towards the age of 30. So let us have a quick look at the different skin issues occurring around the thirties and the ways to effectively overcome them.
Skin Issues At 30
The level of human growth hormones begins to drop which means that your skin doesn’t repair itself as fast as it did when you were in your 20s. Also, the increased breaking of collagen production gives way to dull and droopy skin and the following skin issues...
- Deep wrinkles begin to emerge, turning faint lines around the eyes into full blown crow's feet, also known as laugh lines or character lines.
- Acne decides to make a comeback after teen years or it may also appear for the very first time.
- Damage from earlier sunburns and beach holidays begin to appear as blotchy pigmentation and you suddenly seem to have dull and saggy skin.
Both men and women are going to see some kind of changes in their 30s, but those who indulge in tanning, drinking, smoking, don't exercise regularly and eat poorly, the problems are going to be much worse.
Skin care at 30
With the awareness of these common age related skin issues you might wonder, how to maintain the flawless skin even after 30? Well, there are some simple suggestions here, you just need to spare a few minutes daily for this skin care regime:
- Cleansing: Clean skin is always an important part of skin care in your 30s—or at any age for that matter. Clean your skin every morning using a facial cleanser that’s pH balanced. Remove your makeup and wash your face before going to sleep at night to allow your skin to breathe and recuperate.
- Moisturizing: Daily after bathing, rub in rich intense moisturizing body lotion, with hyaluronic acid (also known as sodium hyaluronate), which is greatest moisturizing ingredient available today, it draws up to a thousand times its weight in moisture from the air and binds it to the lower layers of the skin.
- Exfoliating: Exfoliate gently every night, just to remove dead skin cells accumulated on the topmost layer of skin. This process is very important because it allows for cell turnover. This is also a way to protect the skin and assist it in the anti-aging process. If your skin is oily or you've got acne then exfoliating twice a week should be sufficient.
- Protecting: Protect your skin during the day by combining an antioxidant serum or vitamin C serum with sun screen as they enhance each other. Be sure to apply the UVA/UVB sun protection first.
Apart from these, keep yourself well hydrated, go for regular facials and avoid stress. Follow this diligently to delay the signs of advancing old age and thus maintain a youthful look for many more years to come!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!