Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjiv. P. MahajanYour feedback matters!
Sir/ madam I suffering from pimples in my face. I drunk 2 liter water in a day. So please can you give me some effective treatment. And also I need some advice to keep my skin healthy.
I am 42 years old, working abroad (qatar) as a driver. I have problem back pain from 6 years. Consult doctor and advice to MRI scan, MRI done Disc problem and given the pesciption But I am not continue that, I am go for ayurveda treatment. 25 days panchakarma (massaging) and one more month bed rest and 90%cured. And some times will come pain, I use pain relief ointment. Now couple of week pain continue not curing by ointment. Now I thinking to go to ayurveda treatment. I will go vacation module of march please give me good opinion.I have MRI report on 7/12/2009
Hi I undergone a knee surgery (complete ACL tear) last month 13th. Still I have swelling. Is it common or I have to consult a orthopedic surgeon? Please reply.
My skin colour is black. I had lots of colour improvement course and creams as per dermatologist, when I stopped using creams it becomes as usual black colour. If there any permanent solution to improve little bit brighter My skin is oily.Please tell.
Hello Dr. I have done ecg two time and it's normal ldl level 130 and homocysteine is 39 and vitamin d is 13 and b12 is very low around 191 my bp is high 144 and 86 what should I do.
I need to increase my weight in short period, could someone suggest me without any side effects? Please help me.
My height is 5'9" My height growth has stopped at a sudden. What should I do to to restart my growth?
Hi I am suffering from pimples problem since last 6 month. How to remove pimples as soon as possible. Please help me for that. Please reply me for that.
हमें दाट में दर्द रहता है बरष करने के बाद ठीक रहता है 4 घंटा फिर करने लगता है इस का कोई उपाय है काय सर
Most girls and boys on attaining puberty face the problems of oily skin almost indiscriminately. Oil with all its undertones of nourishment and care might accost you positively yet an excess is never good. An oily skin can result in problems like pimples, acne or skin pigmentation. The greasiness of a frying pan is surely not desirable on your tender, soft skin. To remedy the case, one should seek professional medical guidance. Visiting the dermatologist can control excess oil secretions while preventing you from acne or acne scars.
Reasons behind an oily skin and subsequent acne formations:
- Seborrhea: Oily skin is a condition that is prevalently referred to as seborrhea. Puberty may or may not lead to seborrhea; it is usually known to accelerate the effect of androgen on your oil glands thus making your skin sticky.
- Lifestyle Problems: The kind of lifestyle you lead plays a major role in deciding the texture of your skin. Having junk food or processed sugar in excess could contribute to an oily skin.
- Hair Oil Habits: Oiling one's hair very frequently and leaving the oil to settle for more than an hour could be a causal factor as well. An oily scalp may lead to the development of acne on your forehead and on the rest of your face.
- Bacterial build-up on Oily Skin: An oily surface tends to attract dirt and grime. Therefore, a skin with excess oil will have a higher concentration of bacteria that further cause pimples and acne.
- Blocked Pores: Overactive oil glands are capable of blocking the pores on your skin. This prevents the skin from breathing. Chances of acne or other skin disorders are higher in such a situation.
Ways to deal with oily skin and acne:
- Go by the doctor's directions- If you have already seen a dermatologist you should follow his instructions and make necessary adjustments.
- Clean your face at least twice daily to rid yourself of unnecessary oil.
- Use skin care products which specifically suit your requirements and don't buy into the hoax of marketing.
If you are confused about what to use, talk to your dermatologist and get a specific set of products or ingredients that should be in those products. Use these as a guide in determining your future purchases as well.