Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev ShevadeYour feedback matters!
In some cases, bleeding gums can be a sign of gingivitis, the early stage of periodontal disease. If your gums bleed easily or bleed when you brush, talk to your dentist about your oral health. Gingivitis is reversible and preventable.
Some pregnant women develop a condition known as “pregnancy gingivitis,” an inflammation of the gums that can cause swelling and tenderness. Gums also may bleed a little when brushing or flossing.
If you take blood thinners, these medications may cause your gums to bleed. Contact your physician if the bleeding does not stop quickly. Your gums could also be bleeding if you brush too hard. Use an extra-soft or soft-bristled toothbrush when brushing your teeth.
If your gums bleed regularly or enough to worry you, make an appointment with your dentist. It could be a sign that something else is wrong.
Always remember to brush your teeth twice a day, floss once a day and schedule regular dental visits.
I would like to make you all understand that for dental cavities to occur, three factors have to work at a time. First, the micro-organisms that you have in your mouth, secondly, the food that you eat and thirdly the safe environment that bacteria get by hiding in between and around your teeth. You cannot eliminate your teeth, bacteria and stop eating food. But you can surely avoid these three factors to work at a time. Using a mouthwash daily, it will kill the bacteria and neutralize its acidic contents. Don't let food stick on your teeth, so rinse properly after every meal. Use a dental floss daily, it will clean the spaces around your teeth.
I had a Root canal treatment last year in march. 4 days back I ws eating and the cap of the tooth broke into two parts. I have my exams till feb end, so I ll only get to see a doctor aftr it. Is it a problem to leave it as it is? Or a doctor should be consulted. I aint facing any problem with the tooth although. Suggest.
Dentist has advised me to go for permanent teeth instead of temporary teeth I am not able select type of teeth for fixture I want to know the difference between CERAMIC, CAD Cam Ceramic and bruxer (monolith teeth) which one is safe and can you tell me some other types.
My teeth are too pale. I don't smoke, don't take beverage. Clean teeth twice a day. My age is only 20 What is the reason behind this.
I had root canal be for three years back and had cap on my molar jaw but from last 3 or 4 month there is a ulcer on the.
I am 26 year old male. I have problems with my teeth. My teeth loosing its power continuously. Some times I feel my teeth will no longer. I cannot use tooth brush in danger of blood came out. Cause of it my teeth looks so dirty. I work in private company so I fails to look after myself. Is there any way to recover my teeth strength.
My teeth is yellow stain. How I can remove this. This stain on my teeth from childhood. Tell me any medicine or any toothpastes. Please help me.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
1. Potato chips- Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
2. Sticky food- Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
3. Wine- According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
4. Coffee and black tea- Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
5. Carbonated drinks- Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
6. Sports drinks- Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.