Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev D KhoslaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old boy and my main organ gets itching sometimes means the front part mouth one gets burns up sometimes.
I have pain in my tooth for 2 days. What I do for this so that I got rest from this pain. What I do for this it really pains badly. Suggest me some tips to remove my pain?
I have an chest burn (heart burn) by acidity. What can I do? Please doctor send me reply as early as possible.
I am having very much headachr from many days it is very painful what should I do to so I not feel pain.
My left hand little finger's nail have changed color. It started changing color 2-3 months back. I haven't got any hurt. Nn the new nail coming out of the nail is also in changed color. It is somewhat like peach color. The thickness of the nail have increased forming layers of nail in the inner part. Nn it is also having some rotten odour. How can I get back my normal nail.
Please suggest how blood platelates count can be increased. Currently platelates count is 50000 only.
Sir, I am a 63 year male having sugar level of 180 fasting and 240 post meal. What drug in homoeopathy will cure my condition to reduce the sugar level to normal level. Please advice me.
Day before yesterday I was gone through my tmt test and that was negative. But from yesterday evening I am feeling pain in my left arm and neck. So is this cardiac or what?
I am suffering from nose bleeding particularly during winters. What should I do? prescribe me some medicine.
My digestive system is not work properly and I have many issues related to the stomach last 1 months I don't feel hungry in a day I took food only one time in a day give me the suggestion and cure.
To dr anil mehta; dear sir, I asked on mon, apr 06, 2015 the following question; I am 53 years old. During my last health checkup I was found to have hypertension. However, tests like eeg, ecg, tread mill were found ok. My bp varies from 104/64 (taken 2 hour after dinner and consuming 120 ml of scotch) to 190/105 (after exercise). Please inform whether I am alright! your reply was; your bp reading varies, it has got increased after exercise, it is normal, you should take, at least 10 readings of your bp, especially in morning, and get back to me subsequently I have taken 10 readings with a gap of 5 minutes. The following are the readings; 1. 140/84/84 2. 139/83/77 3. 129/81/81 4. 131/80/79 5. 120/78/76 6. 139/87/83 7. 136/84/77 8. 129/84/80 9. 130/79/69 10. 127/84/80 kindly give your opinion on my heart functioning. Thanks & regards, sebastian baskaran
Allergies - Symptoms, diagnosis and Homeopathic treatment
My penis does not erect on seeing a girl but it erects on seeing a porn. It does not erect fr a long time. I think it's small. As compared to the penis I see in porn.
I am 30 year old. I want enlarge my penis size also improve my stamina, discharge very soon my wife always unsatisfied with my performance.
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.