Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev D KhoslaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have fungal infection. Last 5 month back it spreading now I have contacted doctor he told it is fungal infection he suggested tablet and cream cream name candid b. Soap name kitzole powder name candid dusting powder but no use sir it's itching please suggest some good cream and tablet thank you.
The exact cause remains unknown. There may be a combination of factors, including genetic predisposition and environmental factors. It is common for psoriasis to be found in members of the same family. Defects in the immune system are thought to play a major role. Despite research over the past 30 years looking at many triggers, the
Hi i am suffering from tinnitus of my right year since 5 years I can' t hear of my right ear. Please solve my problem
Hi doctor, my mom is having diabetes from 3 years she like mango more she can have mango. What to do?
I am suffering from piles since two months but now bleeding n pain was reduced but there is a pile with a pinch of size locating when motion going so please suggest what should I do?
Why can't I get erection as and when I required as I only use to get only at early morning is there and medicine for it which does not have a side effect.
Hello sir a am 2 month old married sir when I have make sex relationship with my wife and release semen to her vagina sir all semen come out to her vagina sir what is the reason of this problem I am afraid sir please give me advice what should I do.
Hello. Dr. I masturbate everyday since 9 years. My penis erection is gone. The penis head became big and rest of the part became slim. At the time of sex penis erect, But not totally in straight way. It only feels tight and not even stand properly. As I said the head of penis looks fat but rest of it looks slim. Sperm count is okay. Worried about the erection of my penis. Could you please help me to solve this problem. And make my penis to get back in normal. Thank you. Waiting for your reply.
The symptoms of tuberculosis (TB), which is active might vary and depend on which part of the body is infected. Diagnosing TB just from its symptoms can be a difficult, as the symptoms are not for TB alone meaning the symptoms can be of other diseases as well. For the confirmation and diagnosis of TB one must get a test done for TB. However, the general symptoms of TB are tiredness, weakness, weight loss, loss of appetite, fever, chills and night sweats.
- Symptoms of Pulmonary TB: Pulmonary TB is the TB of lungs. The symptoms of this are bad cough, which might have lasted for more than 3 weeks, chest pain, blood or phlegm might occur on coughing.
- Extrapulmonary TB: The TB of any body part other than pulmonary is called extrapulmonary TB. This type of TB does not affect the lungs with the exception being the extrapulmonary TB also known as Pleural TB. General symptoms of Extrapulmonary TB are same as general symptoms of Pulmonary TB.
- Symptoms of Lymph Node TB: Lymph Node TB also known as lymphadenitis is basically the enlargement and the inflammation of the lymph nodes. This is a response to the infections especially in children. The symptoms of this might be painless slow growing lymph nodes. These swollen lymph nodes can be in the neck area, though they might also be present in the groin. Lymph node TB of the neck is also called as Scrofula or TB adenitis.
- Symptoms of skeletal (bone and joint) TB: The common and the first symptoms are pain and depend on the area of the joint or the bone affected. Often it is marked with the loss of movement and curving of the affected bones and joints. The affected area also weakens and is prone to fractures.
- Spinal TB is also called as Pott Disease or TB Spondylitis: The symptoms of this depend on the affected site and the stage of the disease. However, back pain is one of the earliest symptoms.
- Symptoms of Meningitis TB: The meningitis TB starts with classical symptoms of meningitis. It usually starts with symptoms of pains and aches, fever and vague and unwell feeling. These might last for 2-8 weeks and then the evident symptoms like headaches, seizures, vomiting and stiffness might occur.
- Symptoms of Gastrointestinal or Abdominal TB: This is marked with diarrhea, abdominal pain and bleeding from rectum and anus, though the symptoms depend on the exact site.
- Symptoms of TB in children: The symptoms depend on the type and site, though the common ones being weight loss, fever and cough. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.