Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay.S.DesaiYour feedback matters!
I have went through an acl reconstruction surgery 10 months before How can I know that now I am fit for sports I have regularly performed my physiotherapy.
Sir I am 21 years old and I am suffering g with ankylosing spondylitis. Doctors has said that I can never overcome with this problem. I feel bitter pain in my waist, right shoulder and right side of my chest. My HLAB27report is positive and I had stopped taking any pain killer. Sir please suggest me regarding my issue. Thank You.
My wife age 50 years having pain in legs while sleeping and becomes difficult to sleep. Kindly suggest.
I am suffering fro back ache for many years and got treatment from doctors. For some time I feel relief but after some period again suffer pain in lower side of back bone /disc. Is there any permanent solution for stronger the bone.
Right solder movement is painful with restricted movement. MRI find a high grade tear of Supraspinatus with A - C joint arthropathy. Dr. Advised for Arthroscopic SAD with Supraspinatus repair with implant Suture anchor - 4 & R.F. Wand - 1. Kindly advise what to do in this condition. Go for operation as advised or medicine treatment can be helpful. Please guide me at the earliest.
I an a software consultant and have lower back pain. I am taking medicine but not satisfied. It is continued. How to recover from it.
I am 29 year old my name is tarun staying in bangalore I have a problem of feeling tired when I awake in the morning and there is sound in joints when I sit r stand there will be a sound can I get any suggestions to get rid of this ?
I am 29 year male and I have left side leg finger problem. Because my left side leg's third finger had broken last 2 years ago. That time we treatment it nearest hospital. But still it is paining.
My mother is 65 yrs & she is a breast cancer patient. She use to take medicine like letronat 2.5 & ccm daily & osteofos 70 once in a week for the last 3yrs. It is observed for the last 3 months she is feeling pain in knee & tenderness in lower part of the leg muscle. Her weight is 62 kgs. Please advise remedy.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.