Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Hypercholesterolemia
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay RajdevYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, Sometimes I'm getting small pain near th heart. At that time the time heart side weight is more. For that what I have to do? Thanks in advance.
I am 58 year old male weighing 75 kgs. I have a very regular life style with simple eating habits. I do not eat junk food, nor do I eat outside food. Daily morning I walk for 30 mins. Some light yogic exercises follow. Since last 15 years my breakfast is only fresh fruits, nothing else. My lunch is 4 chapattis with sabji & lot of salads. No dal. Dinner consists of simple single dish preparations like Moog dal khichdi, Dalia, Biryani, etc. I do not have any problems of BP, Diabetes, cholesterol etc. All my reports of Blood, Urine, Lipid Profile etc are normal. I had a deficiency of Vit. D3 for which I have just completed the 8 week course of Tab. Uprise 60K. Since last 15 days I have observed that I have slight swelling on both my ankle areas. When pressed, it leaves a dent in the area. It does not pain, but I want to know the reason for this swelling. I have a nagging doubt that I am not eating enough proteins & may be having protein deficiency. Please advice.
My blood pressure automatically falls than I starts feeling laziness ,sleepiness, dizziness and reflexive actions becomes slow and veins feels that they will burst on my face.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.