Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay.R.JadhavYour feedback matters!
Health Benefits of Tarot root(oal koch)
The health benefits of taro include its ability to improve digestion, lower your blood sugar levels, prevent certain types of cancers, protect the skin, boost vision health, increase circulation, decrease blood pressure, aid the immune system, and prevent heart disease, while also supporting muscle and nerve health.
Hi, I have been told that i am infected with hepatitis c virus in my blood test. Is this curable? if so, can you advice me the procedure and treatment expense that would take to cure this infection. Awaiting your response to go further.
After 10 days my marriage, how to do protection sez with my wife! At night ,condom is not possible for me because
please let me know how control on gastric trouble. i am healthy and fit person but due to gastric problem i am too much worried. i am taking liv 52 ds, aristozyme razo-d and zolent plus daily but i am not satisfied with the result of above medicine. please suggest some medicine. whenever my sgpt is normal. cretin is normal, lipid profile is also normal besides that i am suffering gastric trouble. some doctors says it may be due to water problem because water is not good. i drink mineral water only. when i goes to my parental house kanpur then i do not feel any problem when ever i drink there tab water.
When I watch sex videos at the time my sperm come out quickly. What should I do. Give me precautions how to control my sperms.
Dysmenorrhea is a common complaint nowadays to get relieved from it prepare cumin decoction at home and drink twice on the first and second day of the period.
Cumin decoction preparation method:
Boil one glass water add one tsp of cumin seeds and stir it then add a pinch of salt, turmeric, and carom seeds.
नमस्कार मुझे कई समस्याये हैँ। मुझे 30×26 mm की fibroid, 4 mm की पत्थरी, और fatty liver है। मेरा hb 9gm, cholesterol 234 mg, uric acid 3.3 n sugar 80. 0 mg है। मुझे सुबह नाश्ता करने के बाद भारीपन हो जाता ह। सान्स लेने मे परेशानी होती है। कुछ भी काम करने मे असर्मथ रहती हूँ। सिर और आंखे भी भारी हो जाते हैँ।लगभग 3 घंटे तक ऐसा ही रहता है। थकवाट भी रहती है। क्या करू जिससे नाश्ते के बाद की समस्या से निजात पा सकूँ। मै नाश्ते मे 2 चपाती, सब्जी और चाय लेती हूँ। कृप्या मेरी समस्या का समाधान बतायें।
Hello Doctor, Actually I suffer from fever and doctor prescribed me to take dolo 650 and oxopod-o and I am taking since last 1 day and I feel pain and upsetting in my stomach so please suggest me can I regular take medicine or live it.
Sir, My age is 32 and single My Pennis is not thicker and size goes smaller than before. Im afraid that I can not give sexual pleasure to my partner. Is there any remedy.
My kidneys have failed. Creatine level8 .I am dialysis, please suggest to change over oral medicines.
My father had got a stone in kidney 6 days back. It was removed on the same day with the help of glucose and it came through toilet. But after that he is suffering from fever, cold, headache. And major effect is food, he is not able to eat food getting bad taste in mouth. If he eats any thing it is coming out. But toilet is coming very clean.
When ever I start reading books in 10 minutes getting sleepy kindly help me to overcome this sleepiness.
When I'm having sex, why do my sperm comes out in 1 or 2 min? Why can't I have a long sex with my partner? Is there any reason or can you guide me through.
I am having night fall while sleeping, which is making me very weak. Plzz give suggestions to recover it. Nd plzz suggest best health drink.
She has head ache for past two days and also vomiting sensation. Can you suggest what could be done?
There is a palpable buzz around superfoods all over the world. One day quinoa is being hailed as the star among foods and the next day everyone is falling head over heels over the benefits of kuttu (buckwheat).
One wonders what makes certain foods qualify for the ‘superfood’ label. One, they need to be loaded with vital nutrients and vitamins. Second, they need to help in treating or lowering the risk of certain diseases? Let us explore a bit more.
What most of us do not realize is that a lot of superfoods have been around for centuries and our grandparents and ancestors have long been consuming them for their health benefits. It is only now that they have been re-discovered and are hitting the headlines. At the same time, a lot of exotic superfoods are being introduced, which are difficult to source and generally rather expensive.
The food industry wants to persuade us that eating some foods can slow down the ageing process, lift depression, boost our physical ability, and even our intelligence. Had that been the case, mother nature would have created only those foods and not so many kinds of foods, with different nutritive values.
The problem with some of the superfoods being aggressively marketed is that they are exotic in nature. So, unless you have the local or native super foods, not only would they be difficult to source but would also make a huge dent into the pocket. So, one would have something like kale only occasionally. Healthy, yes, but would one consume it every day? Probably not!
We over here prefer to talk about ‘Super Diets’ and like to avoid the use of the term ‘superfoods’. The emphasis is on a healthy, balanced diet, rich in fruits, vegetables and wholegrain foods, which are all easy to source.
So, what should be our strategy to a super diet?
- Eating foods and vegetables that are in season. Seasonal fruits and vegetables provide maximum health benefits and nutritional requirement for that time of the year. For example, bottle gourd (ghiya or doodhi) is a summer vegetable and is widely recommended for weight loss, managing high cholesterol and hypertension. But one must remember that since it is rich in water content (96 gm per 100 gm), it’s consumption during winters will not be as beneficial for our body. This is because it helps to reduce our body heat whereas in winters we want to trap the body heat to maintain our body temperature.
- Going local and consuming foods that are native to our region. Let’s make the best of what is available locally. Our humble jamun available during summers, is very high in Vitamin C content and works as an immunity booster. But, the trend is growing towards consumption of imported, dried cranberries which also give the same nutrition, but at a much higher cost. What we forget is that since jamun is a native fruit, our body is inherently adapted to digesting it better and getting the maximum benefit from it.
- Adopting unprocessed foods from all major food categories. As far as possible, we should banish processed and packaged foods from our shopping basket. For example, readymade breakfast cereals like wheat flakes have added preservatives, hidden sugars and are processed (extrusion method) such that when compared to the old, whole grain wheat dalia, they have far lower nutritional value.
- Focusing on getting our five portions of fruits and vegetables in a day. Eating a variety of foods ensures we get a wide variety of the nutrients our body needs. Fruits and vegetables have differed colours to indicate a different set of vitamins and minerals. So, include as many colours as you can in a day for a super-diet.
- Adjusting our diet based on our needs, ability to digest and medical conditions. For example, soya and its products are a blessing for adding proteins to a vegetarian diet, but if consumed by people with thyroid problem, it can interfere with proper absorption of medicine by the body.
Remember, there are no miracle foods and consuming a certain food is not going to undo the damage caused by unmindful eating. Any food when eaten at the right time and in the right combination shall keep us in good health. A balanced super diet far outweighs any super food in terms of the wholesome nutrition it provides our body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.